250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is @ThatAverageGuy an AB member?

i nominate him
Thank you for the invite, I'm deeply touched that you consider me competent enough to represent the AB community at a championship level.

That said, as grateful as I am for your faith in me, I must also decline the offer. I've only played a couple of games here, and mostly because hosts were in desperate need for players/subs to ensure games could run as planned. I'm semi-retired from mafia and don't have the time I would need to commit to a championship game. Also, I do feel there are more established members of the community who've been playing the game here longer who are more deserving of the opportunity.

I would nominate/support votes for Michelle, Ekkologix and Elmage.

Edit: Also, I just realised I have a Mafia MVP award. I'm not sure how or why, but thank you very much! :giggle:

Last edited:
Kin
250💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It for sure ain't cuz you a good player senpai.
You must be registered for see images
Oh you! :ROFLMAO:

Final confirmation:
@Elmage G Ace will represent us, and we need also a reserve.
A fine choice. I'm sure Elmage will do us all proud, and I'll be cheering for him on his journey of complete mafia meltdown. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Michelle and Rej

Ekkologix

Kin
157💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you for the invite, I'm deeply touched that you consider me competent enough to represent the AB community at a championship level.

That said, as grateful as I am for your faith in me, I must also decline the offer. I've only played a couple of games here, and mostly because hosts were in desperate need for players/subs to ensure games could run as planned. I'm semi-retired from mafia and don't have the time I would need to commit to a championship game. Also, I do feel there are more established members of the community who've been playing the game here longer who are more deserving of the opportunity.

I would nominate/support votes for Michelle, Ekkologix and Elmage.

Edit: Also, I just realised I have a Mafia MVP award. I'm not sure how or why, but thank you very much! :giggle:
oh well rip. would be nice to have u
i only played one game on AB and saw u there. i dont know this community myself lol

i do appreciate the nomination but i would much rather spectate this one since i wont have much time to invest in it

you are a good player and seem to be very experienced. sad to see you are semi retired rip