NaruBoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facts :

Like the rest of Madara's creations, White Zetsu was tasked with intelligence gathering.

Black Zetsu, however, is more serious and knowledgeable, being Madara's clone.

Zetsu is extremely trustworthy, obedient and loyal, being entrusted with Akatsuki's secrets and knowledge of Madara's Eye of the Moon Plan.

Zetsu's main role within Akatsuki is to function as a spy with other duties that were similar to those of a hunter-nin. He is also able to control his body and take part in the tailed beast sealing ritual simultaneously.

Because of his origin, Zetsu's genetic material is nearly identical to that of Hashirama Senju's, as seen from Shizune and Sakura Haruno's autopsy of one of the White Zetsu clones.

Kabuto has also shown interest in accomplishing Orochimaru's agenda in order to further his dream to establish his own identity. This act makes him very arrogant of his own power as he believes himself to be nearly an equal to the Sage of the Six Paths, perfect and unbeatable.[18] However, like Orochimaru, Kabuto needed Sasuke's Sharingan to accomplish that goal = never happened.

Orochimaru apparently kept tabs on Akatsuki, as Kabuto was knowledgeable about Zetsu, and Tobi's machination to revive the Ten-Tails. Even when removed from reality by Itachi, being an extensive researcher, the notes he left behind were still coveted as vast stores of knowledge to those fortunate enough to come across them, as seen when one of his hidden rooms is found by Suigetsu and Jūgo, the former of which finds information he believes can impact the war.

Zetsu's react trying to figure out what happened to the original, while they think it was sasukes doing, what if it wasn't? Wouldn't matter if it was him, because what become of zetsu after..? Ask Orochimaru..

The fact that they do not know, throws many questions out into the obvious that something is not clear on the subject.

Plus sasuke never really jumps the gun to take credit for it, or bother to talk about it.

Evidence of Kabuto experimenting merging jutsu ability's from the 1st into madaras reanimation.

And if you ever notice throughout the episodes or the chapters, look at how many times everyone refers these 2 shinobi as Gods but no one seems to realize the main potential of it all. Despite their being a sage, why would this keep popping up in our face about Madara and Hashirama being Gods? Just what becomes of them... that will involve Orochimaru.

Kabuto and Orochimaru especially if you read carefully, they are very thorough to compare these two to Gods, why were they so obsessed with these 2? Well, were going to find out soon when it comes to it!

In chapter 648, we begin to notice orochimaru discussing his experiments to himself, now involving sasuke and how the curse seal is reacting, this is merely to gain attention that Orochimaru has finally gained all the intel he needs on how effective this is going to be on his final experiments Hashirama and Madara.

______________SUMMING IT ALL UP________________

Orochimaru reanimated them, has trump cards in place involving the Cursed Seal of Heaven in his reanimations, at its highest peak and most advanced form. He has fully gained intel and has the proper hosting body now that he has Zetsu in both forms. Also the scrolls that were found involving his knowledge with all the seals, even the reaper death seal its all coming in place.

It is now clear that both Obito and Madara had trump cards in place, but what the story does not tell us yet is that those are going to fail, and everything up until now.. Orochimaru's trump card will succeed being that he knows more than even Madara himself now, and all them tests and knowledge are finally in place and going to happen.

Now that brings into question, what happens involving the tailed beasts, well nobody seems to notice the most important facts on this either.

Sage of the Six paths intention on this was very clear, there was a reason the power was split up like it was.

I regret to inform you all that the Sage of the Six paths will never again be one entity or exist for that matter. Naruto being the descendant is going to make that happen and he himself will be his own new power and entity.

Naruto will not be hindered by this as hes going to unlock a new power we are not too clear of right now, but that main power will be granting all tailed beasts their freedom leading to them fighting aside with Naruto and becoming what they were meant to become.

A set of free tailed beasts now that no longer rampage or run in fear, but are able to finally be what their sage wanted, and that was to be free.

Being free and divided among power is what was meant to unite all shinobi, as one man is not in full control with such a power all shinobi nations will be able to unite and forever be in peace and fight with one another rather than against.

Pictures below to prove what I just said ^

Orochimaru's obsession with becoming a God Shinobi is about to become a reality.. Kabuto failed because he was not able to get the sharingan.

Also remember kabuto believed himself to be nearly as strong as the sage of the six paths, which lays out how much stronger Orochimaru is going to be than the sage ever was.

The two Shinobi looked at as Gods, combined into one entity known as Orochimaru. The jutsu he will unleash..

So the story will continue from there its looking like to me, tell me what you guys think about it, it all seems pretty obvious that this is the route being taken to me at least.

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thoughts and detail to back it up, but I'm really doubting if Orochimaru is actually still evil. He just seems like the 'neutral' option to me along with Sasuke.

Sazzi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i got about half way through before it got the feeling of just being a history story of the series... what was the main point and question/statement?

NaruBoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i got about half way through before it got the feeling of just being a history story of the series... what was the main point and question/statement?

involving the final villains, and what becomes of the tailed beasts?

Everyone suspects naruto is just gonna be one big sage man, but im denying that and im saying what orochimaru is going for..

Naruto will still basically be soemthing like a sage I would assume tho, we will just have to find out

Pragmatic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru was a dead man hes at peace now. There is only one thing I support about this thread. The Biju being free. Nine giant temples created for each Tailed Beast. Peace in the Shinobi world at last.

NaruBoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The two shinobi put together is still not up to the power of the SO6P.
You mean Madara, Hashirama Senju, Orochimaru who is now at a whole new level and White\black zetsu are not? I question what you say :p also dont forget that they are not at full power currently both hashi and madara.. also do not forget the secrets zetsu holds and the jutsus orochimaru could start performing.. involving god mode just like that for all we know

also with potential chakras from all tailed beasts being passed around and what not, we will see what happens tho :p

and dont forget its hashi vs madara and six paths right now, meaning if it was hashi and madara the odds would be on their side

edit: and another thing, his ability to enhance cells, :p

Last edited:

XxLapizxLazulixX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Child he did not say that...-_-

He is implying that in the past he wanted to do things for himself, but now, he would rather sit and watch as things unravel

Tsunade notes his change saying if he had changed earlier, then Jiraya may have lived. Implying Orochimaru would have been willing to help like his is now, Orochimaru doesnt disagree saying, "I havent changed." he further says that things always change.

Here hints to Orochimaru's change. He no longer has any grudge against the leaf, or like Suigetsu said, he would have used that time to destroy the remains of Konoha.

Honestly, all of these moments imply Orochimaru has changed. And at this point, Orochimaru is not threat to anyone, and if he was, Naruto could sense it. Orochimaru's time as a villain has come and gone.

ChrisUzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question didn't know how to create my own thread, why did kabuto claim he made madara better by adding hashi cells, yet disnt madara already obtain hashi cells before he died and that's how he awoke the reningan. So kabuto disnt have all the info on madara it seams.