jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean Madara, Hashirama Senju, Orochimaru who is now at a whole new level and White\black zetsu are not? I question what you say :p also dont forget that they are not at full power currently both hashi and madara.. also do not forget the secrets zetsu holds and the jutsus orochimaru could start performing.. involving god mode just like that for all we know

also with potential chakras from all tailed beasts being passed around and what not, we will see what happens tho :p

and dont forget its hashi vs madara and six paths right now, meaning if it was hashi and madara the odds would be on their side

edit: and another thing, his ability to enhance cells, :p
He is the creator of all ninjustu (SO6P) b4 him all justus are useless obito has just a fragment of his power and he's so OP right now why I said so is that SO6P went toe to toe and defeated the juubi without any tailed beast or being the juubi's jin, the he became the jin of juubi which implies that when logic is invoked
1. SO6P with no juubi is = OP
2. Juubi = 9 bijuus infinite chakra = OP
3. OP + OP = you give the answer

Here's my theory: Only senjustu will affect the SO6P but for him to be able to defeat the Juubi he must have learn't Senjustu maybe that's why its called the Sage Mode.

All the knowledge madara and oro has will be nullified b4 the SO6P and when it comes to senjustu he is a master because I think that was what he used to beat the Juubi. So which ever way you put it he is still too OP for both of them.

NaruBoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is the creator of all ninjustu (SO6P) b4 him all justus are useless obito has just a fragment of his power and he's so OP right now why I said so is that SO6P went toe to toe and defeated the juubi without any tailed beast or being the juubi's jin, the he became the jin of juubi which implies that when logic is invoked
1. SO6P with no juubi is = OP
2. Juubi = 9 bijuus infinite chakra = OP
3. OP + OP = you give the answer

Here's my theory: Only senjustu will affect the SO6P but for him to be able to defeat the Juubi he must have learn't Senjustu maybe that's why its called the Sage Mode.

All the knowledge madara and oro has will be nullified b4 the SO6P and when it comes to senjustu he is a master because I think that was what he used to beat the Juubi. So which ever way you put it he is still too OP for both of them.
ya but the point is, it wont happen... he cant control the juubi long enough and its going to run wild.. its a temporary power up and not at full power

dtninja831

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have heard both sides of this argument about Orochimaru's change, I think this is what makes this manga so good, Kishimoto leaves it open so that we can think for ourselves, it's brilliant really,

There is no evidence that can conclusively tell us that Orochimaru is no longer a villain, his actions suggest he has changed for the better right, he helped the kages and he said everything changes to Tsunade but the curse mark, his praise of Sasuke and his talk of his experiments, and even the hint that one of his ancestors was at the first kage summit all lead me to believe otherwise, even before this chapter, I believe he is pretending in order to get closer to what he truly desires,

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru doesnt have the sharingan either right?
How will he obtain a dojutsu? Taking Sasuke's body?
Becomming the Juubi's host and gaining a dojutsu?
Eating the fruit and gaining a dojutsu?
Somehow getting Madara and Hashirama's powers by curse seals that are implanted on them?
He doesnt need a dojutsu?

I got a bit confused by the part, how Oro can surpass Kabuto.
Could you enlighten me on that part again?

Rep and thanks to you.

Last edited:

NaruBoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru doesnt have the sharingan either right?
How will he obtain a dojutsu? Taking Sasuke's body?
Becomming the Juubi's host and gaining a dojutsu?
Eating the fruit and gaining a dojutsu?
Somehow getting Madara and Hashirama's powers by curse seals that are implanted on them?
He doesnt need a dojutsu?

I got a bit confused by the part, how Oro can surpass Kabuto.
Could you enlighten me on that part again?

Rep and thanks to you.

Oro already surpassed kabuto when his arms started working again, everything Kabuto knew, intel and jutsu went straight to him while he was merged with kabuto temporarily.

As far as anyone eating the fruit, if it appears I would suspect Orochimaru wanting Madara to actually eat it, so his body becomes living. Maybe at the same time activate a curse seal or whatever the case.

Orochimaru already is showing his power by summoning all them kage at once, and paralyzing Hashiramas brother. Goes to show Hashirama is obv too strong to be controlled instantly when your trying to do more than 1, also if Orochimaru has something on madara to hinder him he will have no problem using him to his advantage.

Also remember that oro is resistant to the sharingan now, not before when he tried to take sasuke. So I am sure that wont be an issue this time..

Last edited:

Sazzi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
orochimaru as the same game plan as he did before, but now there are a lot of big players that he has to work around, so he is now hiding behind sasuke until he can go foward with his plan... his plan as always he wants the sharingan to help him with obtaining more power...

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oro already surpassed kabuto when his arms started working again, everything Kabuto knew, intel and jutsu went straight to him while he was merged with kabuto temporarily.

As far as anyone eating the fruit, if it appears I would suspect Orochimaru wanting Madara to actually eat it, so his body becomes living. Maybe at the same time activate a curse seal or whatever the case.

Orochimaru already is showing his power by summoning all them kage at once, and paralyzing Hashiramas brother. Goes to show Hashirama is obv too strong to be controlled instantly when your trying to do more than 1, also if Orochimaru has something on madara to hinder him he will have no problem using him to his advantage.

Also remember that oro is resistant to the sharingan now, not before when he tried to take sasuke. So I am sure that wont be an issue this time..
True. If Oro goes dragon sage mode with the snake eye lids and all, than he is save from genjutsu. He has to watch out of jutsus like izanagi and izanami though.