[Spoilers] Madara's Susano'o with four arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulanis

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his has four arms because he is far more experienced then Sasuke and note that everyone's susanoo looks different in a way, and seems to have different tools for fighting. Itachi sword and shield, Sasuke a bow and arrow. Or maybe he willed it that way to give him an advantage in battle.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems like all Susano'o have four arms/hands.

Here is Itachi's with four arms.

sasukes ms had 3 arms.... all sasunoos are different

yeah maybe its his EMS,i mean his and his brother's susano'o combined
no fool... sasukes sasunoo had 3 arms before even taking Itachis eyes. i believe Itachi sasunoo also had 3 or 4 arms and he didnt take anyones eyes or have ems

obviously you obviously dont pay attention to the manga....:sy:

SageMinato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its unfair that he is an edo with unlimited chakra - it isnt fair after 25 clones all using ems and susanoo full bodies he still has the chakra to friggin activate his rinnegan and use this perfect form susanoo

Eano

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its unfair that he is an edo with unlimited chakra - it isnt fair after 25 clones all using ems and susanoo full bodies he still has the chakra to friggin activate his rinnegan and use this perfect form susanoo
i wonder if Madara could still do it without being under Edo..

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his has four arms because he is far more experienced then Sasuke and note that everyone's susanoo looks different in a way, and seems to have different tools for fighting. Itachi sword and shield, Sasuke a bow and arrow. Or maybe he willed it that way to give him an advantage in battle.
Both Sasuke and Itachi's Susanoo also have 4 forearms/hands.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.