Madaras Coffin.. a previous host?

Eldardo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
these have been going for agesssssss now but after the most recent anime it showed abit ore in detail and he was shocked kabuto found it and then kabuto said somthing like " your Vessel is very unique" and madara simple replied with "and your incolent" could it be his original body after hearing that

Eldardo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeh my main guess was madaras brother and itd be all " oh madara lied he took those eyes by force" - is super pissed- but i was curious because kabuto was refering to his vessel

JiraiyaTheToad Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im just tired of all the suspense... just show who's in the coffin already!!!! And im tired of hearing all these theroies.... I like when the writer makes you wait a lil bit but c'mon man.. how long has it's been since he first pop that coffin up???

Nikohru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the vessel is Madara's body..because in previous episodes people like Tsunade were saying that it was impossible for Madara to still be alive...so he probably transferred into to someone else's body like Orochimaru...but idk who's body he's in now...:\ just a thought

xriddikx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the vessel is Madara's body..because in previous episodes people like Tsunade were saying that it was impossible for Madara to still be alive...so he probably transferred into to someone else's body like Orochimaru...but idk who's body he's in now...:\ just a thought
Edo Tensei summons the spirit not the body ...

wonderwho

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
these have been going for agesssssss now but after the most recent anime it showed abit ore in detail and he was shocked kabuto found it and then kabuto said somthing like " your Vessel is very unique" and madara simple replied with "and your incolent" could it be his original body after hearing that
didnt get it