Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry if this is in the wrong section

I have seen some members say that madara cant use amaterasu otherwise he would of done so by now. well i have news for u.

Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valour (勇武の荒神, Yūbu no Aragami), is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan after awakening the abilities in both eyes

now u will say why hasn't he used it yet. well cos he doesn't need to. im pretty sure he is not taking this fight seriously

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not neccessarily, he might think that 1st hokage techniques might be better against the kages than sharingan techniques. Also, he is now using the rinnegan so he might not be able to use amaterasu

Narubro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have seen some members say that madara cant use amaterasu otherwise he would of done so by now. well i have news for u.

Susanoo, also known as the Tempestuous God of Valour (勇武の荒神, Yūbu no Aragami), is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan after awakening the abilities in both eyes

now u will say why hasn't he used it yet. well cos he doesn't need to. im pretty sure he is not taking this fight seriously
we'll let Kishi decide

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ok so he might have awakened both powers but who says they have to be the same powers for everyone??

he might have completely different powers.