Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where would you place Madara with PS? Without Kyuubi

I'll say mid Kage. Without PS i feel too many shinobi would own him.

Garra mid diff
Minato mid diff
Saninn indivdually mid-high diff
Itachi mid diff
Nagato low diff

EEtc.

Overall everything from Madara outside of PS, edo enhancements is tanked. Kish really needs to show more feats because I'm not seeing Legendary.

(Yes, Madara us BA, this is hypothetical. I am a fan of his character but we need to see more besides PS)

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara without PS ?

I think that even Sage Mode Naruto could beat him . Think about it , without PS = No meteors , no Susano'o .

We havent seen Madara using Tsukyomi or Amaterasu so its safe to assume that he's pretty weak without PS .

Reactions: blazekev90

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But he still has mokuton? Or not?

But his normal susanoos beat Gaara pretty bad...

Madara without PS ?

I think that even Sage Mode Naruto could beat him . Think about it , without PS = No meteors , no Susano'o .

We havent seen Madara using Tsukyomi or Amaterasu so its safe to assume that he's pretty weak without PS .
How is no PS = no meteor?

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does he still have the normal Susano'o?

In any case, he's still quite overpowered. He has the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan, which, even without the Susano'o, is an immensely useful asset when in battle. His Taijutsu and speed combined with his Ninjutsu and immense Chakra reserves alone put him on quite a high level, although obviously the fact still remains that as of now, most of the feats we've seen him achieve have been accomplished through using either the Rin'negan, or Hashirama'a Mokuton, neither of which he possessed during his prime.

To summarize, an alive Madara without the Kyūbi and the Perfect Susano'o is definitely a Shinobi to be feared, but he doesn't come close to comparing with a Madara which has both on his side. [Or the current one.]

Edit: By the way, I'm assuming that we're talking about an alive, prime, EMS Madara, without the Susano'o and Kyūbi..​

Last edited:

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No PS? Well he still has his V4 which is 100% Kyuubi size right?

He loses to Nagato,Naruto,Obito,Hashirama and that's about it for me.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where would you place Madara with PS? Without Kyuubi

I'll say mid Kage. Without PS i feel too many shinobi would own him.

Garra mid diff
Minato mid diff
Saninn indivdually mid-high diff
Itachi mid diff
Nagato low diff

EEtc.

Overall everything from Madara outside of PS, edo enhancements is tanked. Kish really needs to show more feats because I'm not seeing Legendary.

(Yes, Madara us BA, this is hypothetical. I am a fan of his character but we need to see more besides PS)
They cannot counter all the paths of rinnegan.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does he still have the normal Susano'o?

In any case, he's still quite overpowered. He has the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan, which, even without the Susano'o, is an immensely useful asset when in battle. His Taijutsu and speed combined with his Ninjutsu and immense Chakra reserves alone put him on quite a high level, although obviously the fact still remains that as of now, most of the feats we've seen him achieve have been accomplished through using either the Rin'negan, or Hashirama'a Mokuton, neither of which he possessed during his prime.

To summarize, an alive Madara without the Kyūbi and the Perfect Susano'o is definitely a Shinobi to be feared, but he doesn't come close to comparing with a Madara which has both on his side. [Or the current one.]

Edit: By the way, I'm assuming that we're talking about an alive, prime, EMS Madara, without the Susano'o and Kyūbi..​
Yes, alive Madara w/o PS

Even with all mentioned, most Kage own mid diff. He is still powerful, but nothing a kage level shinobi cant handle

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be joking. Even without PS, he still has Final Susano'o that took a point blank TBB on its swords - proven to be far more brittle than Susano'o itself - and was not even scratched. His Incomplete form towers over the largest Jinton Onoki has even churned out through Tsunade's chakra. He has two extremely large scale Katon attacks and would possess normal ones as well. Seems to excel in Kinjutsu, and Taijutsu. Still has Sharingan Pre-Cog. The list is long.

There is no way this guy is lower than god tier, even without PS. No evidence suggests otherwise.

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, alive Madara w/o PS

Even with all mentioned, most Kage own mid diff. He is still powerful, but nothing a kage level shinobi cant handle
Without the Susano'o, there are definitely some people that can defeat him. However, the Sharingan is not something that should ever be underestimated.​

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without PS he is a mid Kage level ninja.

He would lose to:

- Sannin
- Kakashi
- Guy
- Onoki
- Gaara
- Minato
- Nagato
- Obito
- Naruto
- Sasuke
- Hashirama
- Muu
- Kabuto

And there are probably others too.

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be joking. Even without PS, he still has Final Susano'o that took a point blank TBB on its swords - proven to be far more brittle than Susano'o itself - and was not even scratched. His Incomplete form towers over the largest Jinton Onoki has even churned out through Tsunade's chakra. He has two extremely large scale Katon attacks and would possess normal ones as well. Seems to excel in Kinjutsu, and Taijutsu. Still has Sharingan Pre-Cog. The list is long.

There is no way this guy is lower than god tier, even without PS. No evidence suggests otherwise.
I'm assuming that Blazekev is referring to a hypothetical Madara, which has no Susano'o at all. If not however, I agree with your post.​