Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Does anyone know who wud win this?

We have seen some of both of their powers now.

Madara has been CRAZY STRONG! He can use many MS abilities! And also Hashi's wood and healing, making him unstoppable and thee greatest thing he has now, the RINNEGAN! His powers are OFF THE SCALE!

Tobi though is also VERY VERY POWERFUL and we know this because he also has sharingan/Rinnegan combo. Not to mention 7 tailed beasts!!!!!!!!

And Izanagi, s/t ninjutsu, 6 paths...... and much more hidden powers. He has been playing with Bee, Kakashi, Guy, and BM NARUTO! So yes..... pretty strong.

However who do you think is actually stronger in a 1v1 fight?

Remember this is your opinion so you do not have to prove much but you can tell us why you feel this way.

I personally feel Tobi is the most powerful.

So-

You must be registered for see images

Location- where Naruto is fighting Tobi
State of Mind- Confident
Knowledge- Not all but good knowledge on each others abilities

No restrictions or limitations.

Also Madara has all his powers but no edo tensei lol....he cant keep coming back

Last edited:

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then use the search bar
Dude just stop complaining and comment. You know that many of the hottest threads right now have been made numerous times?? Go to the search bar and look up Tobi vs Madara and my thread is the only one that pops up so quit bugging me. If the mods think they need to close it.....they will.

tobi imo >MADARA
Agreed, however i feel that there are more Madara fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Does anyone know who wud win this?

We have seen some of both of their powers now.

Madara has been CRAZY STRONG! He can use many MS abilities! And also Hashi's wood and healing, making him unstoppable and thee greatest thing he has now, the RINNEGAN! His powers are OFF THE SCALE!

Tobi though is also VERY VERY POWERFUL and we know this because he also has sharingan/Rinnegan combo. Not to mention 7 tailed beasts!!!!!!!!

And Izanagi, s/t ninjutsu, 6 paths...... and much more hidden powers. He has been playing with Bee, Kakashi, Guy, and BM NARUTO! So yes..... pretty strong.

However who do you think is actually stronger in a 1v1 fight?

Remember this is your opinion so you do not have to prove much but you can tell us why you feel this way.

I personally feel Tobi is the most powerful.

So-

You must be registered for see images

Location- where Naruto is fighting Tobi
State of Mind- Confident
Knowledge- Not all but good knowledge on each others abilities

No restrictions or limitations.

Also Madara has all his powers but no edo tensei lol....he cant keep coming back
Can you please stop double posting, it's against the rules and I believe Tobi will win. He is the main villan for a reson and he will be super hard to take down.

Itachi15

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude just stop complaining and comment. You know that many of the hottest threads right now have been made numerous times?? Go to the search bar and look up Tobi vs Madara and my thread is the only one that pops up so quit bugging me. If the mods think they need to close it.....they will.
since you know that alot of threads been made numerous times then you should also know how effin annoyin it is U_U plus I already commented "Madara"