Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
cause kakashi dont have the blood sharingan
im not talking about kakashi ^^ i`m talking about the uchiha clan..
because if killing ur best friend and taking the eye of ur brother makes u undeffeted then for sure there `ll be some of uchiha would do that .. but they didnt so i think there is secret . or weakness point from doing that

UchlhaSasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nop i mean how come you kill your famili
2 awake the mangekyou sharingan u dont need 2 kill ur family...just the eye of ur brother :p
and i`m not saying its something 2 do . but as u know there is alot of ppl in naruto want 2 get the power whatever it takes ..like madara and orochimaru but anyway i cant tell who `ll win because in naruto anime.. always something happen and surprise us :D

Last edited:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
There is really no telling what they would do, we just don't know enough about them. I mean, Yondaime put a demon into his own son and Sandaime supported slavery in the Hyuga house. They aren't exactly perfect by any means.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Heh, It's a basic jutsu used alot in the series (I just thought the video I turned into a gif worked well with the discription)

Kori Shinchu No Jutsu (Sly Mind Effect Technique)
- A genjutsu which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically because they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.
lol