Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would like to what you guys think about 1vs1 all out battle

here few things we know bout each of them

Madara : master tactician and genius he was born in war , raised in war and also thrives in war
also he can adapt to situations quickly and have good analytical skills not to mention he is really good with taijutsu and ninjutsu
thirdly he got life experience of war and can exploit enemys weakness and also have strongest rinnegan technique Limbo
and six paths chibaku tensie or whatever u call it

Kaguya: chakra godess
and space time tech.

what do guys think who ll win if they go all out....

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kaguya shits on him going by hype and portrayal. Sasuke said that Kaguya was on another level, Rikudo said she was even stronger than he was, she was called a God by Kakashi.

She shitstomps by feats as well.
strength alone isnt enough to win a battle if you are a dumb

sadly i dont think she have any impressive feats both can b countered by madara

bone thing can b countered by limbo and dimesion jump by speed she dont have any third feats she even got tired by this tech whereas madara have sage mode and reg and better techs.

portyal and hype means nothing if cant prove em. we know how dumb she was only advantage she have over madara is bit more chakra...

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kaguya is a living PIS, but still she is portrayed to be stronger than Madara. She teleports Madara into one of her dimensions and leave the big ass Gudoudama there along him.
This man right here speaks the truth, Kaguya was the living embodiment of PIS/CIS.

Kaguya wins by both feats and portrayal, just how it is.

PIOLO

Regular
Kin
13๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what matters most is even though madara is not the most powerful char in series buthe proves byfeats far most efficient to utilies his power, the reason why kishikilled him that way will raised him much more dangerous because he alone himself the only character manages to gained rinnegan z(praising madara by BZ) hehimself get what he wants the key of moon plan is IT... if he already know it from the start, he can attain anything what he wanted just a proved that he wanted peace....Here is my small calculation for power efficiency:

3 eyes jj madara power output over power input(efficiency)= 100 output power then utilized the usage of that power by means of battle tactics /experience/ knowledge/intelligence/smartness that resulted an input power to 100.....

while,

So6p poweroutput =98delivers an input of 90 he still manage to preserve himself in future while the facts that he is dead but deliver that power to sas and nards

While ,

Kaguya power output of 120 output and has no brain without her will BZ of just say 95 input result....

Meaning GOD MADARA BEATS THIS TWO BY EFFICIENCY TO FULLY UTILIZED THEIR POWERS IN COMBAT,,, STILL I AGGRE THAT MADARA HAS UPPERHANDS AND DANGEROUs