Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm presuming that this is Base Hashirama given the fact that he's facing a Tree Tōmå Madara in this simulation. I'd argue that the latter can cheese a win with the Sharingan's illimitable illusory magic — however — I'd still give Base Hashirama the win, given the fact, that, he's good at tackling these kinds of fighting styles by maintaining distance, and producing spiritual trees, to fight in his stead — and blockade the spiritual energy exuding out of the pertinent eyeballs, by forming a field of trees to barricade the pertinent spiritual energy.

If Hashirama can utilize his much more stronger abilities like the Spiritual Tree Golem, Spirit Magical Dragon, I'd definitely side with Hashirama, winning more times than not, though, seeing as I don't really see Madara ensnaring Hashirama's cranial nerves, and the associated nervous system with his spiritual energy given the relatively long distance between them, and I'm pretty sure that this combined with his ability to obfuscate the foe's line of sight with the aforementioned spirit field of trees like a barricade of sorts, I believe that this is definitively indicative of the latter's victory in this battle simulation, tbh.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,422💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm presuming that this is Base Hashirama given the fact that he's facing a Tree Tōmå Madara in this simulation. I'd argue that the latter can cheese a win with the Sharingan's illimitable illusory magic — however — I'd still give Base Hashirama the win, given the fact, that, he's good at tackling these kinds of fighting styles by maintaining distance, and producing spiritual trees, to fight in his stead — and blockade the spiritual energy exuding out of the pertinent eyeballs, by forming a field of trees to barricade the pertinent spiritual energy.

If Hashirama can utilize his much more stronger abilities like the Spiritual Tree Golem, Spirit Magical Dragon, I'd definitely side with Hashirama, winning more times than not, though, seeing as I don't really see Madara ensnaring Hashirama's cranial nerves, and the associated nervous system with his spiritual energy given the relatively long distance between them, and I'm pretty sure that this combined with his ability to obfuscate the foe's line of sight with the aforementioned spirit field of trees like a barricade of sorts, I believe that this is definitively indicative of the latter's victory in this battle simulation, tbh.
Madara needed EMS to fight Hashirama

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara needed EMS to fight Hashirama
True. Actually, I was wondering why you emplaced Tree Tōmå Madara with the likes of Hashirama, which intuitively implies that he's facing Base Hashirama, due to the fact that SM is literally overkill.. so, I assumed that you definitely intended for the former to face the latter incarnation (Base) of Hashirama, which is inclusive of his Tree Element Chakra Manifestations.. My apologies, if, I misunderstood your OP.

So.. is this Tree Tōmå Madara |VS| Base Hashirama without his Tree Element Chakra Constructs?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,422💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. Actually, I was wondering why you emplaced Tree Tōmå Madara with the likes of Hashirama, which intuitively implies that he's facing Base Hashirama, due to the fact that SM is literally overkill.. so, I assumed that you definitely intended for the former to face the latter incarnation (Base) of Hashirama, which is inclusive of his Tree Element Chakra Manifestations.. My apologies, if, I misunderstood your OP.

So.. is this Tree Tōmå Madara |VS| Base Hashirama without his Tree Element Chakra Constructs?
It's ok. Yes, this is 3 tomoe Madara vs full power Hashirama. I just wonder how would Madara fight Hashirama with only 3 tomoe.