"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Basic Information

Name:
Madara Uchiha
Nickname:
The Greatest Uchiha | Second Sage of the Six Paths
Clan: Uchiha

Looks:
In his youth, Madara had shoulder-length spiky black hair; his black hair had a soft blue tint depending on the amount of light that shined upon it. He was an average sized child, and wore the traditional Uchiha clan outfit; one that consisted of a high collared black shirt, which he tended to leave slightly open at the top, that had the Uchiha clan crest decorated on its back, and blue pants with white bandages wrapped around his shins. Madara had fair skin. He wore a sash around his waist which held a sack that contained his ninja tools. As he grew, he replaced the sash with a belt that was adorned with pouches which now carried his ninja tools. He also had another sash that was strapped across his shoulder which he used to hold his various swords.

After he had become an adult, Madara was an average sized ninja standing at 179 centimeters. His black spiky became more elegant and now extended down to his waist. He had shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face. The bang on the right side of his face was the more prominent than the left, and would usually cover most of his right eye. His skin continued to be fair but at certain times could be seen as a soft peach color. Though Madara was still young, he had creases under each of his eyes as a symbol of his struggles throughout his youth in battles of life and death. He continued using his traditional Uchiha outfit with armor until he joined forces with his rival Hashirama after accepting the latter's truce. After accepting the truce, he adopted the standard shinobi dress of his era. Madara wore a long-sleeved indigo shirt, and indigo pants. He also wore indigo gloves on both of his hands. His shins were wrapped in white bandages and he wore sandals that were attached to his ankles. He also wore a traditional gown around his waist that dropped down slightly below his knees; the gown was open in the front allowing him to lift his legs for quick movements. He also wore the village forehead protector of Konohagakure after the founding of the village but discarded it after his defection. On top of his outfit he wore dark-red shinobi armor. The armor consisted of one large piece that protected his chest and other smaller pieces that attached together to form a combined shell of armor on both of his shoulder, both sides of his hips, and his midsection. On his back Madara carried an orange-colored gunbai. The gunbai had a long black chain running up it and its black handle had white bandages wrapped around it. The gunbai had a black mitsudomoe pattern which was colored bright red on the top of both of its corners. After he had left the village, he returned to his traditional Uchiha outfit while retaining the same armor although his new armor was much darker almost burgundy and his clothes no longer indigo but black. Madara wore a dark burgundy metal belt around his waist which he used to carry his swords.

Madara's most prominent feature that struck fear into all shinobi that have seen it is his Sharingan. Madara's eyes in their neutral state are pitch black, but upon calling the power of his Uchiha blood, he can cause his eyes to undergo a rapid transformation. His pupils immediately become red with a black border. The center of his pupils have a black dot and surrounding the black dot there is a thin black ring. On the ring rest Madara's Sharingan tomoe. The blood red appearance of Madara's Sharingan signified the beginning of his opponent's end.​
You must be registered for see images

Personality:
As a child, Madara was very kind though he was also temperamental and highly competitive. Madara always wanted to be perfect in all his works and would continue to perfect his skills until they had met his standards. Madara's kind and sensitive nature could be seen in his sensitivity to his surroundings and his reaction of the attention of others. As a child, Madara was unable to urinate when Hashirama was standing behind, and would even continue to comfort Hashirama when Madara thought that he had hurt Hashirama's feelings even though Hashirama was prone to various mood swings. Being the perfectionist, Madara gets very angry and is prone to explosive outbursts when things do not go his way. When he was teased by Hashirama for being unable to skip a rock to the other side of the river, he would yell at Hashirama and scold him for his behavior. Madara was a trusting individual as he believed that one should try to turn their enemies into friends which he is a prime example of as he became close friends with his rival Hashirama who shared similar views in life as him. Madara valued his ideals and his friendship with Hashirama so greatly that he alerted Hashirama of the trap laid by his father to allow Hashirama to escape. Even as an adult Madara retained some of his childhood ideals as he felt guilty about allowing Hashirama to kill himself for Madara's sake and stopped him. Madara though confident of his own skills is keen enough to see the skill within others. He acknowledges Hashirama's resolves and accepts his truce. After they had joined sides and formed Konoha, they became friends once more and even returned to acting the same way as they did as children in each other's presence. Though Madara ultimately ended up refusing Hashirama's truce because of his inability to protect Izuna while Hashirama was still able to protect his younger brother, Tobirama, he still held Hashirama's skill in great regard and admiration. Madara was also disappointed that his own clansmen did not want his to become the Hokage and chose Hashirama over him.

Madara always possessed tremendous love and compassion for his younger brother, Izuna. Knowing the pain of losing a brother since Madara had already lost three of his brothers to combat, he became extremely protective of Izuna. He swore that he would never allow Izuna to die. Not allowing anyone to upstage him, even his brother, Madara was always competitive with Izuna. They both trained together and honed their skills in battle, and Madara taught Izuna how to defend himself and become strong. Their bond was so strong that it extended beyond their daily life and had even become a connection on the battlefield as the two fought side by side. Though the two were considered to be equals in skill, Izuna understood that he was not as strong as his brother.During one of the constant battles between the Uchiha and the Senju for control over the other, Izuna received a fatal wound that would ultimately lead to his death. The brothers were so close that Izuna offered to give Madara his own eyes before his death so that Izuna would become Madara's light. A light that would last forever. Following Izuna's death, Madara became filled with grief and hatred for allowing his brother to die and set forth into protecting his clansmen and at times even his village at any cost necessary.

He often battled with his rival after his separation from his village, and considered Hashirama to be the only shinobi on his level. After Madara has chosen to take the path of power to solve his problems he became very self-assured in his capabilities, controlled, disciplined, confident, and very prideful. He is very confident of his own skills and considers no one to be able to stop him. He is very sadistic and considers fighting to almost be like dancing as he uses his finesse moves defeat countless ninja at a time. Madara also does not hold grudges as he never openly mentions the death of his brother to either Hashirama or Tobirama even though the death of his brother had a drastic effect on him. Madara in the face of all troubles is always calm and collected. He is ready to use his vast intellenge and experience to his advantage. After his final battle with Hashirama, he accepted his loss, and lived a life of solitude.​
Village Information
Village of Birth: Born before the creation of ninja villages.
Village of Alliance:

Rank/Chakra
Ninja Rank: Official Sage
Specialty:
Fire - one hand seal | Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan | Genjutsu | Taijutsu

Elements and ninjutsu:
- Fire Mastered
- Earth Mastered
- Wind Mastered
- Water Mastered
- Lightning Mastered
- Volcanic Water Mastered
- Rubber Mastered
- Atmospheric Pressure Mastered
- Blood Mastered

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu (non-medical)

"It will be a new world... A world of truth, not lies."

Background
History:

Chapter One - Madara and Hashirama

A single stone skipped across the surface of the water. One hop then two, and finally with a splash it broke through the water's surface and began it's descent into the depths. I sat on the side of the river disgruntled. I tossed another stone in my palm into the air and caught it. "Next time, I'll definitely send it to the other side," I thought. Suddenly another stone from behind flashed past me and skimmed the water's surface. One hop then two, and then a third. The stone crackled as it hit the rocks on the other side of the river bed. I turned around in both disbelief and irritation. I saw a young boy about my age. He was dressed rather funny. He had short hair that hung on his forehead and covered his ears. Almost a bowl cut. He wore traditional pinstriped kimono pants, and a light-colored short jacket. He also wore a silly scarf around his neck.

"You should aim a little higher when you throw," he said. Who was he to give me advice? I know how to get the stone to the other side if I wanted. I just didn't want to get the stone to the other side so I didn't put effort into it. I asked him who he was. And he replied again with a certain arrogance in his voice. No, it wasn't really arrogance. It was more simple confidence. He believed in his skilled and had no doubt in what he could do. "Currently, we could say that I'm your rival in playing stone skipping... but mine got to the other side."

Chapter Two - The Other Side

That was not the answer I was expecting. He really thought he was better than me, and I can't have that. Angered by his previous answer I questioned him again. "My name is Hashirama, but I can't tell you my surname." I had a puzzled look on my face. So he couldn't tell me his surname. Could that mean what I think it means? Well, that isn't important right now. I needed to show him my true skills. I'll get the stone to the other side. I flung the stone out of my hand onto the river's surface. There was one hop and another and another, but the end result was the same. The stone pierced through the water's surface and disappeared from both of our sights. What could possibly be the reason for this? There is no way that I really couldn't have been able to get the stone to the other side. Unless... I turned around and faced Hashirama.

"Bastard! You stood behind me on purpose to distract me, didn't you? I'm sensitive! I can't even pee if someone's standing behind me." He had a terrified look on his face. I didn't meant to scold him. I was just mad that I wasn't able to get my stone to the other side. He crouched down onto the ground in disappointed and apologized. I couldn't let him take it that way. I was actually trying to get him depressed. "Sorry, it was just an excuse." I should've just kept my mouth shut. Even after I apologized the bastard tells me that I have subjective symptoms. Is this guy good or is he bad? I really just can't tell. As I thought about it, he suddenly jumped onto his and started laughing at me. The nerve of some people.

"Haha! You can understand that I'm better than you at stone skipping!" This made me furious. Now he's insulting me after I apologized to him. I started to yell and told him that next time I'll just throw him into the river, and then it was almost like we were back to where we started. He crouched back onto the ground and apologized for making me angry. Finally, I think this guy learned his place. He's pretty annoying though. But at least he know's who's boss. And then I heard it. A voice so sinister that it cut through the air. "I just hope that I can get to the other side." Oh no. He did not just say that. Tell me that he did not just say that.

"I can't stand you! Go away!" He casually turned around started walking away. "No, wait!" Wow, I just can't seem to understand this guy. Why did he come and interrupt me? He didn't look like he cared like he stayed or not. It wouldn't make a difference to him. As we continued arguing, a body carried by the water currents floated past us. Hashirama saw it and jumped onto the water. But he didn't fall in. No, he stood on the water's surface and raced across it to the dead ninja's body. So my suspicious were true. He was indeed a ninja. He jumped onto the other side of the river bed. Before he left I told him my name but only my first name "Madara." Not revealing your surname to a stranger is one of the shinobi rules and we both knew it. For now I'll just turn a blind eye to his true identity. He may have been an annoying guy but he was interesting.

The next time we met, he was sitting down on the ground. He didn't look as energetic as when I first met him. Was he already depressed. "Well, it nothing. Really it's nothing. I'd like to ask you but... I'm fine."

"Just talk!"

"My younger brother died."

His revelation shocked me. But it only shocked me. I wasn't sad for him. And I didn't feel bad about not being sorry for him either. He told me he returned to the river because he believed that his feelings could be carried away by the water. He asked me if I had any brother. I told him I did. Or that I did once. My shoulder stood firm and I tossed the stone in my hand up into the air to catch it. There was a certainty in my voice when I said it. My voice did waver nor did I show sign of any sorrow over their deaths. "We're shinobi. We might die any time. The only way to not die is to show what you really think to your enemy without hiding anything... and becoming their allies. But that's not possible. It's impossible to see what a person really deep inside."

"Is it really impossible to show each other our real thoughts," he asked.

"I don't know, but I come here in hope that a way exists."

I flung the stone in my hand onto the top of the river. The stone imbued with my confidence, my passion, my dreams. The stone represented my willpower and my determination. It skipped across the surface once then it skipped and it did not stop skipping until I heard the clack of rocks on the other side.

Chapter Three - A View

Hashirama was like me. Though perhaps not completely like me. He wore funny clothes and had a lame hairstyle. After that day, we kept meeting each other... but never revealed our surnames. We showed each other our shinobi techniques and talked about the future. He was very skilled. A great training partner. I would say that he was the only shinobi my age that would handle my skills. We both had to get stronger.

"You must hold onto your ideals and become stronger," I told him. "If you're weak no one will listen to you." He agreed with me. He believe that if we mastered a lot of jutsu and became stronger than the adults will have no choice but to listen to us. I liked the way he thought. But he just couldn't let a guy pee could he. We continued to meet and be became even closer. He always tried to make these jutsu with ridiculous names and tried to teach me them. But I never really understood. He was a confusing guy. One moment he would act noble and apologize for his wrongdoings, but in a flash he didn't hesitate to cheat. I would've beaten him all the time if he didn't cheat. Well maybe not. He was pretty good.

We sat on top of the mountain and looked at the forest in front of us. I could definitely see much better than him. I am an Uchiha of course. "I have a Sha-...," my throat tightened as I stopped myself. I couldn't tell him the truth. If he knew that I have the Sharingan then he would know that I am an Uchiha. How would he react? I don't know if he hates the Uchiha clan, what if his brother was killed by an Uchiha? "No, in the end I'm not that much."

We continued to talk about our ideas. Or rather he talked and I just listened. He had this crazy idea about creating a village where ninja could live together in peace. A village where young children could go to school and learn basic ninja techniques, and special missions could be assigned depending on power level so no one ever has to feel that they are not able to help. He even had an idea for old to watch over the younger generation. His idea wasn't half bad. Maybe if we found a village, I won't have to worry about losing my brother.

The next time we met changed everything. We started with our usual greeting method. We would both throw stones across the river to the other side. But there was something written on the rock: it's a trap leave. I quickly turned around and said my casual good-byes and began to leave. I dashed away but I was not as smart as I thought I was. My father and my younger brother Izuna leaped out over me onto the river. It seemed that warring minds think alike. His father and brother also jumped out. I realized that it was unavoidable. Things could no longer return to the way they once were.

Chapter Four - Aiko

Our fathers began to fight each other and our younger brothers took their lead. In order to stop him from hurting my brother I quickly took out a dagger and threw it at him. At a moments glance I saw another weapon, a kunai. This kunai was directed at my brother. I threw the stone in my hand at the kunai and blocked it. I guess Hashirama and I are alike for he had the same idea as well. I jumped in front of my brother to protect. "I don't care who you are but I won't forgive anyone who tries to hurt my brother." And with that our friendship was severed. There was no point in continuing the fight. At this time it was insignificant. I knew that it will ultimately be decided on the battlefield. At my current state, Hashirama was stronger than me. I needed to get stronger. A tidal wave of emotions began to overflow within me. I could not allow me brother to die. I had to protect my clan from being destroyed. I had to get stronger, no... I had to become the stronger.

The world around me began change in my eyes. That or there was a change in my eyes themselves. I could see things so much more clearly. "Next time, we'll meet on the battlefield 'Senju' Hashirama."

I turned around and glared at my rival, my friend, and my enemy. My Sharingan glared as its bloody red pupil gleamed in the light. "I am 'Uchiha' Madara."

And so it began. I eventually worked my way up to claim my father's position as the head of the Uchiha clan but I was unable to do anything about it. It had become a creature of its own. Evolving and adapting to the situation so that it would never stop. It was the endless string of battles that never ceased to end even if those who are fighting it perish. One of these warriors who died in battle was my brother. After all the power that I had accumulated I could not use it to protect him. He received a fatal wound from battle that ultimately led to his death. But before he died he left his light so that I may not lose mine. And with his light, the darkness would never consume me. His illumination granted me new power that I could not waste. No matter how many of them came at me I would not stop until my body could no longer move. So I entered the battlefield. One shinobi against them all; against Hashirama, his brother Tobirama, against everyone else who dared to fight me. But no matter what I did, I was only one shinobi. After a full day of fighting, my body collapsed and the fight ended. I had lost for the first time. Hashirama and Tobirama stood above me as Tobimara attempted to end my life. Well, at this point, I didn't really care any more. He would be doing me a favor by just ending it. My clan, my people, my brother, they have all left me.

But that fool Hashirama stopped him. He began to speak about his dreams. A fate perhaps worse that death. Was he going to talk me into death? But it sparked my own ideals. What I believed in as a child? Perhaps he has the right idea. But could I trust him anyone? I have lost all my brothers yet he still has one. Maybe I could trust him....

"If you want to straighten things out... then either kill your brother, or kill yourself. Then we'll be even, and I will trust in your clan."

Chapter Five - The Real Dream

"Thank you, Madara. Indeed, you're a sympathetic person," he said. Perhaps he realized that I had given him the other choice because I know the pain of losing a brother. I gave him the choice to kill himself so that he did not have no lose his brother. And for that he was grab. He was truly an interesting person. He grabbed a kunai and after speaking his final words which were meant to protect the Uchiha clan, he closed his eyes and prepared to lay down his life.

Memories of the past flooded my mind as I remembers our first encounter. The stones we threw skimmed across the surface of the water and at first it was I that was unable to reach the other side. But now it would be Hashirama. If he truly gave up his life, then he would never be able to get the stone to the other side and see his dreams through. I could not allow my friend to deal with this fate. My weakened body reached out and grabbed his hand. I had seen enough. He was truly an interesting person. We joined forced and the Uchiha and Senju clan would no longer have to continue fighting. No more people would need to die and no more children would have to die. We built the village in our own image and it was like a dream come true. At one point it was my dream. And I think that that it is my dream. But it was no longer as much my dream as it was his. It was something that I had just dreamed of when I was a child, I never thought it would become a reality. But it had become reality. And with all happy stories there is a dark side.

Only one of us could be accepted as the leader of the village even though it was both of our dreams. And though I wanted to lead the village I felt I just couldn't. "I want you to watch over them. I wasn't even able to protect my own Uchiha brothers." I didn't have it in me to watch over all of those people. The village was no longer just restricted to us, the Uchiha and Senju. Other clans wanted to join us as well. The Sarutobi clan and the Shimura clan were of the first. The village was expanding quickly, and it seemed as though what had separated us had begun to disappear. All the clans had come together as one village... Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

After I had named the village, Hashirama left to talk to the leaders of the Fire Country about deciding the leader of "our" village. I was interested. He and his brother were discussing the future of the village. And it was just like Tobimaru to make things worse. Maybe if Tobirama had been killed instead of my brother then things would have been different. Maybe the future would have been changed for the better, and evils may rise in the future will be eliminated before they even began. Or perhaps my brother would have behaved the same way. I can't say for sure, but I would've been glad if my brother did kill him. Maybe Hashirama would have reacted differently to his brother's death and we would be in the same situation but just on different side. I realized one thing, there was no cooperation. Cooperation between us was just a silent fight.

I had no time to engage in just wastes of time. So I left the village. I gave up on this fake world that was nothing more than just entertainment. I began my path toward my real dream, and there was only one obstacle in my path... Hashirama. Either I would have to walk my own path or he would have to walk behind me. And this was something that you could not understand. This was something that his eyes could not see that only mine could. The real dream. And besides, I didn't need his help and to make it perfectly clear I left him with my parting words.

"You should know too... that no one can stand behind me."

Chapter Six - Madara and Hashirama 2

This was it. This was the end, at least for him. The final fight between Hashirama and myself for me was only the beginning. On that day, I had lost a second time. On that day, Madara Uchiha, the man, survived, but Madara Uchiha, the name, had died. Madara Uchiha, the name, died for the sake of power. The Power of God.

"In this world, wherever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes war, and hatread is born to protect love.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
Won: N/A
Lost: N/A

Update to , link to , and link to .
Credits to Caliburn for the basic coding design.​

♠ Approved ♠

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EVlL and Naruto.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn. This Bio and those Jutsus.

Dis is so stronk, u da reel mvp

Maddy rises above hate!
Thanks. xD

Fantastic.''" just wow post mady avatar
Thanks. xP

HAX Bio. U_U
I hope you get Mokuton and Rinnegan on it soon too.
Thanks. I can only take the test after the 16th of next month.

thats some rly good bio!
Thanks.

go for that rinne and wood bro lol
It is my cause luls

why awwww?
Haters gonna hate, right.

Hahahaha. What a weak bio
No one can be as strong as Chris Brown. U_U

Jesus Chisrt
xD

Me,like it :)