MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrein: a busy tokyo city with high population and tall buildings oil factories and water tanks.

Elements:eek:nly 3

Max rank jutsu:B rank

Special rank jutsu: A rank

3 attacks per turn and u first

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrein: a busy tokyo city with high population and tall buildings oil factories and water tanks.

Elements:eek:nly 3

Max rank jutsu:B rank

Special rank jutsu: A rank

3 attacks per turn and u first
What, that's crappy -.- I can only use B rank and 1 A rank. That leaves me at like 1/20 of my entire strength.

Recently on NarutoBase members have been either switching their characters to Bleach characters and just to make it "fair" for everyone there will be ranks for Both Shinigami and Hollow.
  • when a person changes from a naruto character to a bleach character because the were killed and or turned to a shinigami or a hollow, They can continue with either the naruto ranks or the bleach ranks but they r still considered as academy student until they pass the exams.
  • (second rule made by Grimmjow will be thrown out due to the fact I have not gone over the Shinigami and Hollow powers to have them converted)
    Code:
    Shinigami Ranks:
     Soul               -       0 Posts         /    10 Chakra /    10 Health
     Academy Student    -      10 Posts         /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     Shinigami          -      50 Posts         /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     20th Seat          -     100 Posts         /   500 Chakra /   600 Health
     15th Seat          -     400 Posts         /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     10th Seat          -   1,000 Posts         /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     5th Seat           -   1,750 Posts         / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     3rd Seat           -   3,100 Posts         / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     Squad Lieutenant   -   5,200 Posts         / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     Squad Captain      -   8,650 Posts         / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     Zero Devision      -  14,200 Posts         / 1,800 Chakra / 1,850 Health
     Commander-General  -  20,000 Posts         / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
    Code:
    Hollow Ranks:
     Soul               -       0 Posts         /    10 Chakra /    10 Health
     Young Hollow       -      10 Posts         /   100 Chakra /   100 Health
     Hollow             -      50 Posts         /   300 Chakra /   350 Health
     Elder Hollow       -     100 Posts         /   500 Chakra /   600 Health
     Menos              -     400 Posts         /   700 Chakra /   750 Health
     Elder Menos        -   1,000 Posts         /   800 Chakra /   850 Health
     Gillian            -   1,750 Posts         / 1,000 Chakra / 1,000 Health
     Adjuchas           -   3,100 Posts         / 1,200 Chakra / 1,250 Health
     Fracci?n           -   5,200 Posts         / 1,400 Chakra / 1,450 Health
     Privaron Espada    -   8,650 Posts         / 1,600 Chakra / 1,600 Health
     Espada             -  14,200 Posts         / 1,800 Chakra / 1,850 Health
     Vasto lorde        -  20,000 Posts         / 2,000 Chakra / 2,000 Health
  • Zanpakutous cannot be overpowered. Too achieve Bankai you must reach 3rd Seat, and must be trained by a Captain
  • The Shikai form of the Zanpaktou's are usable by all Shinigami or higher rank

Here is a separate rule set for the Vizard. Seeing how they are considered the Traitors of Soul Society due to the fact they have Hollow powers and they are also considered the traitors to Hollows because they were once Shinigami.

• If you choose to be a Custom Vizard you will be given the limiter Ichigo has as a Vizard which is you can only keep your Mask on for 3-5 turns at most.
  • If you are a real Vizard character (such as myself and Akira) then you may keep your Hollow Mask on for up to 15 turns due to the fact of the characters experience as a Vizard.
  • The only Vizards that are capable of "releasing" their true Hollow forms at the moment are Ichigo Kurosaki and Kensei Muguruma characters because they are the only ones that have been seen in their released forms.
  • The Vizards are only allowed to use the basic ranked (C and B Ranked) Hollow techniques and they are able to use any Shinigami technique

Now the abilities of the Hollow Mask
  • Massively Increases Speed, Strength, and Stamina
  • When mask is on you can ignore all bodily damage but you still take the damage from the attack
  • You cannot use Hollow moves without your mask on

Now for the Bount's
  • Too stay your age you must consume a dead human soul or a living soul. Thus this also helps you maintain your powers
  • I know how some of the females on here like to have kids with their charcaters but if your any female bount other than Yoshino Souma then having kids is not possible.
  • Be warned if you want to have a powerful doll you yourself must be a powerful Bount because the Doll will kill you if you are not strong enough to contain it.
  • To summon a doll, a Bount needs to undergo a ritual where they chant an incantation. The ritual includes sulfur, phosphorus, carbon, water, fat, magnesium and lime (the ingredients of the human body). When a doll is summoned, it is small in size and power, but grows as the Bount's power grows.

Mind you the dolls are almost like the Shinigami's Zanpaktou, they have a mind of their own and resemble what their own is. But unlike the zanpaktou the dolls show more of a personality.
  • You must be a friend with you Doll if you are not it will not listen to you.
  • Your doll must be sealed in a item much like the Shinigami's zanpaktou's spirit is sealed iside the Zanpaktou.

Now for the Quincy
  • The style of combat the use is not a sword nor hand-to-hand it is and only is ranged fighting with a Bow and Arrow
  • As long as your able to draw on spiritual energy you can shoot with your bow and hr.
  • As for their Items I will make a different thread for those
  • One item I will mention on here that must be shown on the Quincy at all times is the cross.

(will update more when I gather more info)
these are the bleach rules btw.

*pinchess your nose* good luck -_o

you first.

MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. You go first. *taps your forehead again for good luck* -.- Don't die :rolleyes:
Sorry but i'm here.

(Katon:Dai Endan)-Fire Style:Great Fireball

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: A more powerful and larger Fireball than a regular fireball.

*uses on water tank to make water boil*

*takes zangetsu and cuts it open and hot water rushes out*

(Suiton:Suikoundan)-Water Style:Water shark bomb

* Descripton: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

*fires it straight at you*

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but i'm here.

(Katon:Dai Endan)-Fire Style:Great Fireball

* Descripton: A more powerful and larger Fireball than a regular fireball.

*uses on water tank to make water boil*

*takes zangetsu and cuts it open and hot water rushes out*

(Suiton:Suikoundan)-Water Style:Water shark bomb

* Descripton: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.

*fires it straight at you*
*blocks the projectile with*
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

then, I must say. this battle is over. When i tapped your forehead, I inserted chakra into you allowing me to use this...

(Yuuen Bakuhatsu)- Grand Explosion
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user strikes the opponent in a selected area and quickly channels large amounts of chakra into the opponent while the opponent is unable to move from the impact. The selected area then explodes from the inside-out. This attack can blow off body parts.
Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use
and I blow your head off O^O

Nice match. :D (btw, that's how I end matches so quickly and I only use it when I wanna end a match quickly :D)

MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*blocks the projectile with*
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

then, I must say. this battle is over. When i tapped your forehead, I inserted chakra into you allowing me to use this...

(Yuuen Bakuhatsu)- Grand Explosion
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user strikes the opponent in a selected area and quickly channels large amounts of chakra into the opponent while the opponent is unable to move from the impact. The selected area then explodes from the inside-out. This attack can blow off body parts.
Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use
and I blow your head off O^O

Nice match. :D (btw, that's how I end matches so quickly and I only use it when I wanna end a match quickly :D)
*uses flash step to dodge this attack flash step leaves an afterimage .-.* To slow .o.?