Madara Uchiha is the greatest anime villain ever.

Madara ****ING Uchiha is the great villain ever!

• Absolutely! Hail Madara!

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Perhaps, but he is not the greatest.

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beside Orochimaru, the lastest chapter has proved me how strategic and genius is Madara. He now fully proved himself to have perfect traits of a supervillain that no anime villain ever possesses.
Madara Uchiha has:
- Great jutsu knowledge, knowing more jutsus than Oro.
- Ability to corrupt anyone to his will (he did it to Obito)
- Situational reverse ( he can turn the tide of any battle)
- Situational understanding (he can quickly understand the situation even shocked after being revived through Edo Tensei)
- Master planner (he planned everything, it worked flawlessly even Akatsuki is prophesized)
- Dark sense of humor (his humor is too baddass for a supervillain)
- Great knowledge of history and almost omniscient, the unveiler of everything (he even knew the name of Sage of Six Paths and his clan)
- Natural genius (he even figured out how to get the Rinnegan, even Oro can't even figure out)

I know this thread will offend some Orochimaru fans. But at least giving your opinion.

Lord of the Kings

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Light from Death Note? I remember him being a pretty good villain, if we are strictly talking about anime villains.
He is a protagonist, but it is hard to say he is a villain. Madara is even smarter than him, he has every trait of being Satan.
Especially, his lying and manipulation skill is beyond the chart of anime.

Incendiary

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is a protagonist, but it is hard to say he is a villain. Madara is even smarter than him, he has every trait of being Satan.
Especially, his lying and manipulation skill is beyond the chart of anime.
Well I don't know, he became pretty evil at the end of the series if you ask me. The whole "anti-villain" thing is sometimes what makes a truly good villain. I don't think Light had a good side at the end. I guess some of the more fictional-type villains are sometimes made a bit too...well... fictional.

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara even predicted everything that will happen after his death, planning everything and knowing everything that Orochimaru ever wished for. He got to his state of being OP, he worked himself hard to be like that, not like Goku.
nothing went exactly as he planned.

and Aizen is easily on top of madara in that aspect (i think there are a few others villains who are better)

Reactions: AllHailKurama