Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are people on the base under the impression that Tobi can beat madara?
First of all tobi without rinnegan already admitted that he is weaker than ems madara

Ems madara>ms tobi
Second we get to who has more control of the rinnegan and that obviously goes to madara since tobi is not even smart enough to use it
Madara

Tobi

Rinnegan madara>rinnegan tobi
Then there is the fact of who is better at using hashi's powers and I do not need to show scans cuz that obviously goes to madara where in comparison tobi can only use it to boost his izanami.
And I do not include those jinchuuriki paths that tobi had as they really are not his
Madara>Tobi (at least as long a you do not include the paths)

Sasuke..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest tobi has the biggest chance of defeating madara, i mean honestly if you think about it without kakashi this fight is gonna drag very long and even if madara has knowledge of his powers i dont see him being fast enough to counter when he materializes < dont know how to pronounce that sorry :p but i hope your getting my point his s/t jutsu is really underestimated..

Reactions: 7Zero

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will literally pay you all my Kumi if you can actually bring a legit argument to the table. Oh yeah, those 6 tailed beast are his. I would also say the 6 Jinchuriki's are his too.

Last edited: