AmaterasuBeastMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So here is the biggest thing that has been bugging me since the idea of "Tobi not being Madara" came about, and still bugs me, because we simply do not know who Tobi is...

Itachi said to Sasuke before they fought, that he "felt" Madara's (another Uchiha's) presence (chakra signature) after the massacre (reference chapter 384?) and that is how he met up with him...

The entire time Itachi was with Akatsuki, even though he was "undercover" (as a double agent so to speak) how is it that someone as powerful as Itachi did not know, that someone other than Madara was under that mask?

1. Either there is a Madara under the mask

2. Itachi was working on an elaborate plan the whole time

3. He simply did not know or care to wonder who Tobi really was

4. Tobi is a zetsu, because they can copy chakra sigs

What do you all think, help ease my mind on this.

YoItsJo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JO THINKS... We must wait for the almighty Kishimoto to tell us! Haa~ I can almost guarentee Itachi doesn't have anything to do with it. He better not... I wish I knew just who it was... Madara clearly knows/is suspicious of him, though. We saw that last chapter.

SADAO UCHIHA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So here is the biggest thing that has been bugging me since the idea of "Tobi not being Madara" came about, and still bugs me, because we simply do not know who Tobi is...

Itachi said to Sasuke before they fought, that he "felt" Madara's (another Uchiha's) presence (chakra signature) after the massacre (reference chapter 384?) and that is how he met up with him...

The entire time Itachi was with Akatsuki, even though he was "undercover" (as a double agent so to speak) how is it that someone as powerful as Itachi did not know, that someone other than Madara was under that mask?

1. Either there is a Madara under the mask

2. Itachi was working on an elaborate plan the whole time

3. He simply did not know or care to wonder who Tobi really was

4. Tobi is a zetsu, because they can copy chakra sigs

What do you all think, help ease my mind on this.
i still think that the guy under the mask is still madara,its way to complex to explain this.so i think itachi is correct saying that madara is under the mask.

AmaterasuBeastMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JO THINKS... We must wait for the almighty Kishimoto to tell us! Haa~ I can almost guarentee Itachi doesn't have anything to do with it. He better not... I wish I knew just who it was... Madara clearly knows/is suspicious of him, though. We saw that last chapter.
Yea I get that... just wanted to vent an issue thats been racking my brain. thanks for your post
i still think that the guy under the mask is still madara,its way to complex to explain this.so i think itachi is correct saying that madara is under the mask.
Sounds like your as tired as I an everyone else on NB is, of trying to figure it out. thanks for your post
I,m seriously getting tired of all these Uchiha fanboys.
not quite sure where you saw a fanboy post on this thread, but I am even more tired of hearing about fanboys.

Marxkus

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that its Madara's brother. and the Zetsu's are some kind of exprimental clones of himself. And that he and the zetsu are kind of the same thing. thats why when ever a body part of tobi has ever been blown up, it looks like the same substance as the the zetus are made of. Also, notice how zetsu has never called tobi "Madara." its cuz he knows who he really is. So i think Tobi and zetsu are actually connected somehow

AmaterasuBeastMode

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that its Madara's brother. and the Zetsu's are some kind of exprimental clones of himself. And that he and the zetsu are kind of the same thing. thats why when ever a body part of tobi has ever been blown up, it looks like the same substance as the the zetus are made of. Also, notice how zetsu has never called tobi "Madara." its cuz he knows who he really is. So i think Tobi and zetsu are actually connected somehow
I just came from a thread that proves it's Izuna (Madara's bro), I figure he resurrected him with the outer path of the rinnegan. But the zetsu's are clones of hashirama's DNA (white zetsu), which means if Tobi is Izuna then your absolutely right and black zetsu was created from Izuna's DNA, or he is an active clone of Izuna.