Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As the title says, everyone is completely aware that Madara > Lee.

That said, Kurama-enhanced Lee did own Madara with that kick. The speed and power of the kick, as well as the sudden disconnection from the Juubi that it caused, is the reason for Madara's look of surprise.

It was awesome. I enjoyed it. And no amount of excuses from Madara fanboys can lessen that.

:scorps:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alrighty then (ace ventura voice) no no and more no...you can't own edo tensei madara....

I have come to really hate madara because how much his fanboys overrate him. But this face was priceless to me.lmao

You must be registered for see images

Madara thoughts on this page ( god dammit ...i just lost connection to the jubbi ...thanks a lot lee ) really madara got owned lmao ok.

Last edited:

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
alrighty then (ace ventura voice) no no and more no...you can't own edo tensei madara....
False. It has happened more than once. ;)

He owned Madara in that situation. If Madara hadn't been linked to the 10 tails, and wasn't just messing about, I imagine a Rinnengan tech or a Susano would of stopped mr Lee from landing a blow :)
Debatable. If he was free of all distractions, he may still have been speed-blitzed by Kurama-enhanced Lee. Maybe not. It's up for opinions. :)

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have come to really hate madara because how much his fanboys overrate him. But this face was priceless to me.lmao
I don't consider myself a madara fanboy, but kishimoto himself (over)rates him to that.. he said Madara has no weak spots and now he's immortal to and we had to wait and see how that would turn out.. obviously he meant that madara needed a living body which will give an option to kill him.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
False. It has happened more than once. ;)

Debatable. If he was free of all distractions, he may still have been speed-blitzed by Kurama-enhanced Lee. Maybe not. It's up for opinions. :)
oh really when was this when he had all five kages on the brink of death?? get real this guy has ems rinni wood release and a whole lot of XP and knowledge he hunts the nine tails for fun like i said lee landed a good blow but madara is all good he's an edo he cant die and he knows this so how did he get owned?

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't consider myself a madara fanboy, but kishimoto himself (over)rates him to that.. he said Madara has no weak spots and now he's immortal to and we had to wait and see how that would turn out.. obviously he meant that madara needed a living body which will give an option to kill him.
Edo Madara can be defeated by at least 3 people 1 on 1 in the narutoverse but people say he is unbeatable.

Obito
Naruto
DMS Kabuto (has tailsman to bind him)

and possible orochimaru (knowledge of edo's, madara's body, and seals)

Could beat madara.