shri3kbat

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wtf people learn the difference between opinions and trolling. Anyway I woudn't call him weak but yes he's gotta be atleast 5X stronger with all his new stuff.
No, you go learn what trolling is. He's fishing for people to get angry over him calling Madara weak obviously. It's not an opinion Madara is weak. He can't be because he's the strongest currently in
Naruto. The fodder chuunin shinobi can be considered relatively weak, not a freaking legend

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
too bad you cant.. this must be a troll thread.
Strong and weak are relative terms. All this edo tensei modification hax and Hashi DNA stealing, makes up for most of his power. Madara is fortunate that he is revived with Edo tensei and not Rinne tensei. Without the haxx, there are plenty shinobi who take him on.

Oh noes, someone is not kissing Madara's arse, he must me trolling...

And yes, you can report it, when you get NEG repped for invalid reasons(which will receive an infraction).
However you get this infraction either way.
If this is a trolltread(which it isnt), than you get an infraction for posting in it(the Vision rule).
If it is not a troll thread, than you get one for neg repping for invalid reasons.

Wtf people learn the difference between opinions and trolling. Anyway I woudn't call him weak but yes he's gotta be atleast 5X stronger with all his new stuff.
Thanks.

Either people didnt read past the title, or they cant grasp the fact that strong and weak are relative terms, as been said several times in the thread by now. Obviously he is not tenten-weak.

And if people read between the lines, they would see the point of the thread, like some thankfully, managed to do.

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Strong and weak are relative terms. All this edo tensei modification hax and Hashi DNA stealing, makes up for most of his power. Madara is fortunate that he is revived with Edo tensei and not Rinne tensei. Without the haxx, there are plenty shinobi who take him on.
So going by your logic, Naruto is also weak as he was given the Kyuubi at an early age and without said fox he is fodder.

Last edited:

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Deidara?? seriously?? Please educate yourself
Deidara has flight, so he can stay out of opponents their range (unless they can fly as well, or have long range attacks that are fast enough to catch Deidara). He even trained his eye to counter the sharingan, a feat no person with normal eyes has shown so far. What will he do against the mini bombs that you breathe in? Deidara is a case of an underrated character.

Simple Math

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Oh noes, someone is not kissing Madara's arse, he must me trolling...

And yes, you can report it, when you get NEG repped for invalid reasons(which will receive an infraction).
However you get this infraction either way.
If this is a trolltread(which it isnt), than you get an infraction for posting in it(the Vision rule).
If it is not a troll thread, than you get one for neg repping for invalid reasons.

Thanks.

Either people didnt read past the title, or they cant grasp the fact that strong and weak are relative terms, as been said several times in the thread by now. Obviously he is not tenten-weak.

And if people read between the lines, they would see the point of the thread, like some thankfully, managed to do.
why are you taking away his edo powers?

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara is on another level in comparison to regular ninja

But ofcourse, if you put someone from his level against him (Ex. Naruto Bijuu Mode)

Tactics and good battlestrategy can eventually overpower Madara

But he is still a divine ninja overall

~Valen~

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope you do know.. people consider Madara the strongest because he is a edo, and has EMS and rinnegan, and Hashi's cells.... Lmao.

Madara is on another level in comparison to regular ninja

But ofcourse, if you put someone from his level against him (Ex. Naruto Bijuu Mode)

Tactics and good battlestrategy can eventually overpower Madara

But he is still a divine ninja overall

~Valen~
Without the use of Sharingan.. and Rinnegan.. and Edo.. and Mokuton... I would say hes pretty jounin level at max.... Hes shown to rely on the Eyes alot. Soo yea

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why are you taking away his edo powers?
Anyone with Edo powers(and Hashi DNA) would be strong.
You can almost give any random person that power and he/she turns into a boss.
I wanted to point out Madara himself. That is why I started with a quote from Nara Shikaku (which most people probably didnt even read, since they stop at the title it seems).
Basically the whole point of the thread is showing that Madara would face quite some trouble if he wasnt revived with Edo tensei, modified to beyond prime, with Hashi DNA + Rinnegan. There would be quite some Shinobi in the new generations after Madara, who could take him on. From a legend, he would turn into just one of many, with many above him. Legends dont last forever. New generations bring new heroes that surpass the old ones (Not claiming there cant be exceptions though. Thought lets bring that in before someone else does).

Status
Not open for further replies.