Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is right. Madara is overrated and weak. I will quote Nara Shikaku:
"Legends from the distant past are always exaggerated, but eventually, someone outdoes them"

If he was not an edo and didnt had Hashirama his cells, than he probably wouldnt even have enough tools to scare any of the top characters. If he didnt have EMS he would only be able to polish their shoes.

The only thing Edo madara has going for him right now, is Edo tensei and powers thanks to Hashirama his DNA, that he has stolen (not his own and not a gift either). His own powers are not really frightening or hard to deal with, compared to MS users like Itachi, Shisui and Obito, who are already far beyond Madara in power.

Seeing Madara doesnt seem to have lightning among his own elements, Deidara could wipe him out. Kabuto wouldnt have a hard time dealing with him, just as some others like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gai, Onoki (this time with added experience), Tsunade, Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato, Killer Bee and probably some more, could do this as well.

So I conclude,
Madara is overrated and weak. No wonder he had to be revived as an edo tensei, with modifications in his prime, cause otherwise he would have been wiped out within one chapter xd. Damm the guy sure is overconfident, believing he would still be anything as a revived Rinne tensei, compared to the new generations :).

Reactions: Sabuto Hayashi

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here come the flames. xd

I've noticed, despite the fact Madara is supposed to be quite powerful, why is he always getting hit by attacks that would kill him if he was not an Edo? Is he just letting himself getting hit all the time? You'd think that if you're that powerful, you'd want to show off by avoiding them. xd

Reactions: Meowazziel

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here come the flames. xd

I've noticed, despite the fact Madara is supposed to be quite powerful, why is he always getting hit by attacks that would kill him if he was not an Edo? Is he just letting himself getting hit all the time? You'd think that if you're that powerful, you'd want to show off by avoiding them. xd
Quite the opposite. If you keep hitting me with your best attacks and I can just keep coming back then it shows what's the point of fighting me. He already said in a few chapters back that he allows himself to get hit to show them despair.

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is right. Madara is overrated and weak. I will quote Nara Shikaku:
"Legends from the distant past are always exaggerated, but eventually, someone outdoes them"

If he was not an edo and didnt had Hashirama his cells, than he probably wouldnt even have enough tools to scare any of the top characters. If he didnt have EMS he would only be able to polish their shoes.

The only thing Edo madara has going for him right now, is Edo tensei and powers thanks to Hashirama his DNA, that he has stolen (not his own and not a gift either). His own powers are not really frightening or hard to deal with, compared to MS users like Itachi, Shisui and Obito, who are already far beyond Madara in power.

Seeing Madara doesnt seem to have lightning among his own elements, Deidara could wipe him out. Kabuto wouldnt have a hard time dealing with him, just as some others like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Gai, Onoki (this time with added experience), Tsunade, Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato, Killer Bee and probably some more, could do this as well.

So I conclude,
Madara is overrated and weak. No wonder he had to be revived as an edo tensei, with modifications in his prime, cause otherwise he would have been wiped out within one chapter xd. Damm the guy sure is overconfident, believing he would still be anything as a revived Rinne tensei, compared to the new generations :).
You're clearly trolling so stop. Don't embarrass yourself any more.

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh god not again..... let me clear this up for idiots who doesnt read the manga..

fodder Madara = the old one
Prime Madara = Ems (who fought Hashi)
beyond prime Madara = edo Madara right now..

ems Madara was the strongest.. he lost to Hashi.. the years passed and he became an old fodder
Kabuto found Madara's fodder body and made some experiments on him..

so Kabuto made Madara from a fodder to the strongest.. (beyond his prime)

he didn't only make Madara as strong as he was in his ems Prime.. he made Madara stronger than that..

so the Madara we know in the war right now is the strongest... deal with it.

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill report every single one of you who neg reps me for invalid reasons, like trolling, which it is not.
This is not a trollthread and If you deem it as such, than every single one of you awaits infractions due to the new Vision rule.
So if I were you, I would treat this thread for what it is, a normal one.

I will say this: Madara was fortunate for the Edo tensei rez. If not, then he may have not made it this far.
Thank you very much.

Simple Math

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill report every single one of you who neg reps me for invalid reasons.
This is not a trollthread and If you deem it as such, than every single one of you awaits infractions due to the new Vision rule.
So if I were you, I would treat this thread for what it is, a normal one.

Thank you very much.
too bad you cant.. this must be a troll thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.