Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan: "and you can only remain intangible for about five minutes at a time"
Naruto Chapter 510, page 3

so, can madara fight for more than 5 mins?

Fnatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course... he surely will not rely ONLY on that ability (being intangible). He surely have some other techniques and besides, he will not only sit and watch his enemy attack.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea I think that it means like he can only be like that for 5 minutes at a time then there is a delay period, like how Pain was, before Madara can do that move again Which means if Naruto is gonna beat him that'd be when to smack him in the face with a RasenShuriken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea Minato would be way to fast for him if he couldn't use that technique. Im thinking like I said before he has a delay time like 5 minutes intangible and then like 5 minutes that he can't do the Technique or something like that

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always thought it meant 5mins constantly. Not flick it on and off like he does in battle. Because he would have to constantly stay that way for the paper bombs.

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though thats true he know has the rinnegan, he is one of the most powerful people in the ninja world and he has the bijuu tails 1-7.

uzumakikenshin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love to re-read them specially if i forgot them.
yeah and that's what will i do to clear it for myself man...xd

--- tantarararan (got it after reading again.. cant double post so i'll just edit my post)

well even he can only remain intagible for 5 minutes then interval then back again,, still he cant be beaten like that.. madara has more up on his sleeves even naruto would go wild to have clones to attack him,, madara still has his EMS, izanagi .. etc to fight.. not mentioning his space-time jutsu...

Last edited:

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan: "and you can only remain intangible for about five minutes at a time"
Naruto Chapter 510, page 3

so, can madara fight for more than 5 mins?
Madara could only warp himself for about 5 minutes but his Izangi lasted for about another five, or he took a blast or two during his switch from being intangible to warping the last 5 minutes of explosions instead of trying to slip through them.

Might put a spoiler tag in your thread name next time until the anime gets to this part of the story.