Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did Obito absorb chakra, and did he do it without the Rinnegan and/or eyes?
He absorbed Kakashi's kyubi cloak , but I don't remember if he did it without the rinnegan eye let me look and see. He can't even use the rinnegan anyways.

That's not absorbing chakra in the Naruto world. That's just consumption. The absorption i am talking about, is the one Madara did without the use of his Rinnegan or eyes for that matter. When he was never able to do that before hand, without the Rinnegan. Plus other people doing it doesn't automatically stop Madara doing from an asspull. It was random.
They absorbed kurama's chakra through consumption though. Nobody else can do that besides six path powered people such as Momoshiki:
You must be registered for see images
Shinobi's don't have the power to absorb other people's chakra through consumption. I know it's a different method from Madara's but same reasoning on why.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku, where said to be special and descendents from the sage of the six paths. Plus they only consumed a small portion of his stomach and gained a little of Kurama's chakra. It still doesn't answer Madara automatically gaining an ability others have and one he has never had before, at least not without the rinnegan.
You literally just explained why or at least gave a reason on why they automatically gained other people's abilities.

*Kinkaku and Ginkakaku absorbed kurama's chakra through chakra consumption-Gained kyubi powers

*Madara absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu chakra-Gained Hashirama's Sage Mode powers

*Momoshiki absorbed Kinshiki's chakra through chakra consumption-Gained Kinshiki's powers

It's a genetic/heritable ability that once you gain the chakra of Six path whether it be lineage, genetic bloodline transplant, or heritable like the Ohutsuki clan you canabsorb people's chakra and use their power for their own.
Nagato who had Gakido (preta path) was unable to absorb senjutsu chakra and utilize Sage Mode for himself. He couldn't even use V2 chakra cloak after absorbing it from Killerbee during the war arc.

Naruto can't absorb senju chakra. Sage Mode users and Naruto with his RSM, absorb Natural energy, which when mixed with their chakra become Senjutsu chakra.

That whole absorbing thing Kishimoto did with Madara, was just another one of his idiotic uchiha moments or in general.
Maybe he got some other six path skill that we don't know of. I mean the life energy thing is a huge Ashura/senju lineage trait where they are able to bring organic semi substance to life and increase their vitality to extend their life force. Tsunade basically pulled an Ohtutsuki clan with her genetics with that rebirth thing.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need the rinnegan to absorb chakra, Madara already explained how he was able to do that and it was the Gedo mazo that prolonged his life so I'm not sure how that's an asspull.
And being a jubi doesn't stop you from using kamui only the phasing part which Madara cannot do so he was bisected by Sasuke.

True even this no name absorbed chakra merely on touch, how Madara doing it is an ass pull I have no idea.

Even Orochimaru who hasn't shown the ability to absorb chakra can absorb chakra.

I think Naruto fans are :salt:y Madara solo'd their fav, in the worst case scenario he could use the outer path and even gave Obito a rod so he could use it. And that Madara didn't have a rinnegan and neither did Obito. The outer path has the ability to absorb chakra (mezo), form chains (Obito did), make black receiver rods (madara did) and use the Tensei ability amongst many other possible abilities.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

True even this no name absorbed chakra merely on touch, how Madara doing it is an ass pull I have no idea.

Even Orochimaru who hasn't shown the ability to absorb chakra can absorb chakra.

I think Naruto fans are :salt:y Madara solo'd their fav, in the worat case scenario he could use the outer path and even gave Obito a rod so he could use it. And that Madara didn't have a rinnegan and neither did Obito. The outer path has the ability to absorb chakra (mezo), form chains (Obito did), make black receiver rods (madara did) and use the Tensei ability amongst many other possible abilities.
Yes I forgot about Orochimaru's uncanny ability to absorb chakra without any special bloodline from the Sage and on top of that you're right about the Gedo mazo part. Gedo mazo (Outerpath) gives you the capability to absorb chakra, extract souls, and revive.
Great explanation my friend :win::score:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He absorbed Kakashi's kyubi cloak , but I don't remember if he did it without the rinnegan eye let me look and see. He can't even use the rinnegan anyways.

They absorbed kurama's chakra through consumption though. Nobody else can do that besides six path powered people such as Momoshiki:
Shinobi's don't have the power to absorb other people's chakra through consumption. I know it's a different method from Madara's but same reasoning on why.

You literally just explained why or at least gave a reason on why they automatically gained other people's abilities.

*Kinkaku and Ginkakaku absorbed kurama's chakra through chakra consumption-Gained kyubi powers

*Madara absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu chakra-Gained Hashirama's Sage Mode powers

*Momoshiki absorbed Kinshiki's chakra through chakra consumption-Gained Kinshiki's powers

It's a genetic/heritable ability that once you gain the chakra of Six path whether it be lineage, genetic bloodline transplant, or heritable like the Ohutsuki clan you canabsorb people's chakra and use their power for their own.
Nagato who had Gakido (preta path) was unable to absorb senjutsu chakra and utilize Sage Mode for himself. He couldn't even use V2 chakra cloak after absorbing it from Killerbee during the war arc.

Maybe he got some other six path skill that we don't know of. I mean the life energy thing is a huge Ashura/senju lineage trait where they are able to bring organic semi substance to life and increase their vitality to extend their life force. Tsunade basically pulled an Ohtutsuki clan with her genetics with that rebirth thing.
I seriously doubt he absorbed it, it was more like he grabbed him so he couldn't escape his kamui. Just like he did with Minato, when he attacked Konoha. Let's say he did absorb the cloak, it would be easier to say he did it with preta path, as he has never had the ability to absorb chakra beforehand, nor has any other uchiha.

They absorbed Kurama's through consummation, they survived this because of their possible connection to the sage of the six paths. Nothing to do with them being otsustki descendents. Momoshiki absorb chakra through the rinnegan, that's all he has ever done when it came to absorbing things.

They were a special case, and it has no connection to Madara being able to absorb chakra without the rinnegan, when he has never been able to do that before.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku ate Kurama flesh and gained his chakra and certain tailed beast transformations. They survived this encounter because of a possible link to the sage. They would have died otherwise just like the ones who tried to do it with Hachibi.

Momoshiki absorbs chakra and Ninjutsu through his Rinnegan. As that doujutsu has the ability to do it.

Madara did not have the Rinnegan, he had no eyes. Nor did he bite into Hashirama's flesh -at that moment- to take his senjutsu chakra. He also has never had the ability to absorb chakra or Ninjutsu without the rinnegan in the whole manga.

No it's not a genetic heritage, that's some nonsense you made up. Everyone who's absorbed chakra or Ninjutsu in the whole manga, has either did it with the rinnegan or Tenseigan (in the Movie). Or like that ninja in the part 1 chunin exam, who already had that ability or was experimented on by orochimaru. Nowhere in the Manga does it state or show users absorbing chakra or Ninjutsu without a doujutsu or already having the ability, other then Madara with his usual asspulls.

Nagato did absorb the senjutsu chakra, just fine. What he couldn't control was the massive amount of Natural energy, Naruto fooled him into absorbing. That's not how chakra cloaks work, and absorbing it doesn't give you the ability to suddenly manifest one. Madara also absorbed it from ninjas he killed or beat down, he also did not manifest it. You're either a Jinchuuriki, who can manifest the cloak; given a chakra cloak, like Naruto did or a Pseudo Jinchuuriki like Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

The rest is just your assumptions, I'm also not going to wait for you admit, that what Madara did was an asspull. So I'll just leave it here and just assume I'll disagree with everything else you may say.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I seriously doubt he absorbed it, it was more like he grabbed him so he couldn't escape his kamui. Just like he did with Minato, when he attacked Konoha. Let's say he did absorb the cloak, it would be easier to say he did it with preta path, as he has never had the ability to absorb chakra beforehand, nor has any other uchiha.
Kakashi lost the kyubi cloak as soon as he touched him, so that's impossible to use Kamui as an excuse if he already absorbed the cloak before the warp. If Kamui can warp people by absorbing a cloaks worth of chakra then Obito would've sucked out all of Bm Naruto/Kakashi's chakra before hand easily.
Point being all 3 uchihas had six path powers of some sort and all 3 of them aborbed. It's not just being only uchiha that allows you to absorb, you need the senju half to gain such access. Even a Senju can do the same if they acquire Uchiha blood/Bloodline limit
They absorbed Kurama's through consummation, they survived this because of their possible connection to the sage of the six paths. Nothing to do with them being otsustki descendents. Momoshiki absorb chakra through the rinnegan, that's all he has ever done when it came to absorbing things.
Hagormoo (sage of six paths) is an Ohtutsuki just so you know.

They were a special case, and it has no connection to Madara being able to absorb chakra without the rinnegan, when he has never been able to do that before.
Senju dna. Madara never had six path powers before

Kinkaku and Ginkaku ate Kurama flesh and gained his chakra and certain tailed beast transformations. They survived this encounter because of a possible link to the sage. They would have died otherwise just like the ones who tried to do it with Hachibi.
Said this already

Momoshiki absorbs chakra and Ninjutsu through his Rinnegan. As that doujutsu has the ability to do it.
Kinshiki and Kaguya all have the ability to absorb and neither of them have the rinnegan, Kaguya has a . So just know that absorbing is a six path power/Ohutsuki power and not only a doujutsu thing.

Madara did not have the Rinnegan, he had no eyes. Nor did he bite into Hashirama's flesh -at that moment- to take his senjutsu chakra. He also has never had the ability to absorb chakra or Ninjutsu without the rinnegan in the whole manga.
Because he has six path powers. It's literally in the link I sent you.

No it's not a genetic heritage, that's some nonsense you made up. Everyone who's absorbed chakra or Ninjutsu in the whole manga, has either did it with the rinnegan or Tenseigan (in the Movie). Or like that ninja in the part 1 chunin exam, who already had that ability or was experimented on by orochimaru. Nowhere in the Manga does it state or show users absorbing chakra or Ninjutsu without a doujutsu or already having the ability, other then Madara with his usual asspulls.
That assumption is complete nonesense considering the fact that the gold/silver brothers had nothing but genetics to absorb biju powers. Kaguya has a sharingan and she absorbs. The list goes on. So saying it's an "asspull" is just a pathetic excuse for not reading.
The whole point of Madara teaching Obito these powers in a cave doesn't mean anything to you? It's all newly required powers through genetics.

Nagato did absorb the senjutsu chakra, just fine. What he couldn't control was the massive amount of Natural energy, Naruto fooled him into absorbing. That's not how chakra cloaks work, and absorbing it doesn't give you the ability to suddenly manifest one. Madara also absorbed it from ninjas he killed or beat down, he also did not manifest it. You're either a Jinchuuriki, who can manifest the cloak; given a chakra cloak, like Naruto did or a Pseudo Jinchuuriki like Kinkaku and Ginkaku.
Madara absorbed senjutsu chakra and he became able to use Hashirama's Sage mode. Nagato absorbed senjutsu chakra and he wasn't able to use it at all with his Gakido. What are you not seeing is what I want to know?
The gold and silver bros. became pseudo jinchuriki's by absorbing the chakra they consumed so why are you arguing?

The rest is just your assumptions, I'm also not going to wait for you admit, that what Madara did was an asspull. So I'll just leave it here and just assume I'll disagree with everything else you may say.
I didn't assume anything, you're just blindly lashing out because 3 uchihas gained six path powers to use these capabilities. That's your problem.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi lost the kyubi cloak as soon as he touched him, so that's impossible to use Kamui as an excuse if he already absorbed the cloak before the warp. If Kamui can warp people by absorbing a cloaks worth of chakra then Obito would've sucked out all of Bm Naruto/Kakashi's chakra before hand easily.
Point being all 3 uchihas had six path powers of some sort and all 3 of them aborbed. It's not just being only uchiha that allows you to absorb, you need the senju half to gain such access. Even a Senju can do the same if they acquire Uchiha blood/Bloodline limit
Did i say he used kamui to absorb the chakra cloak? What i said was he grabbed kakashi, so he couldn't escape obito's kamui. Just like he did against Minato, when he attacked Konoha. Plus even he did absorb the chakra cloak (which it does look like he did), he did it with the Rinnegan's Preta path. Just like Nagato did to Killer Bee, In their fight. Or Sasuke did to Naruto in VOTE 2.

Hagormoo (sage of six paths) is an Ohtutsuki just so you know.
I do know, he also had the Rinnegan.

Senju dna. Madara never had six path powers before
He didn't have the Rinnegan either. Nor was he able to absorb the Chakra without it. Until the asspull moment.

Said this already
Possible Link, It wasn't a fact nor was it confimed. Ay said it was a possibility.

Kinshiki and Kaguya all have the ability to absorb and neither of them have the rinnegan, Kaguya has a sharingan. So just know that absorbing is a six path power/Ohutsuki power and not only a doujutsu thing.
Kinshiki already possessed that ability, either because he was an Otsutsuki or he was born with, Madara falls under none of these categories. kaguya doesn't have the Sharingan nor the Rinnegan but the Rinnesharingan. Madara wasn't an Otsutsuki nor did he have their powers when he absorbed hashirama's senjutsu chakra. The guy was blind so you can't even use his awakening of the rinnegan and preta path as an excuse.

Because he has six path powers. It's literally in the link I sent you.
Not at that moment he didn't, the only six path power he has ever had was the rinnegan. At that moment, Obito had one and the other was somewhere else. So No.

That assumption is complete nonesense considering the fact that the gold/silver brothers had nothing but genetics to absorb biju powers. Kaguya has a sharingan and she absorbs. The list goes on. So saying it's an "asspull" is just a pathetic excuse for not reading.
The whole point of Madara teaching Obito these powers in a cave doesn't mean anything to you? It's all newly required powers through genetics.
Genetics they were born with, something Madara w didn't have. They survived because of a possible link to the Sage. They didn't absorb it because of it. Others tried to absorb it to, some succeeded but their bodies couldn't handle it. Absorbing or consumming the flesh of bijuus is not a problem, it's being able to handle it. So i guess you're also going to say Yoroi Akado is also descended from the sage smh. Again Ay was guessing that they're related, it's not a fact. She has the powers of the sharingan and the rinnegan, she doesn't have the actual doujutsu. claiming it's not an asspull is pathetic excuse and it shows your uchiha fanboyism. No it's not and nice fanfic, Obito was recupritating from nearly being crushed to death, getting used to his new zetsu/hashirama cell induced body and being taught Madara's plan as shown in the manga. None of what you stated, happened or hinted at in the Manga.

Madara absorbed senjutsu chakra and he became able to use Hashirama's Sage mode. Nagato absorbed senjutsu chakra and he wasn't able to use it at all with his Gakido. What are you not seeing is what I want to know?
The gold and silver bros. became pseudo jinchuriki's by absorbing the chakra they consumed so why are you arguing?
@Bold: I know he did, without the use of his Rinnegan, or having the ability to absorb chakra beforehand (the asspull moment).

@Underlined: He absorbed it just fine in his fight against Jiraiya. He also did it again, without any problems with Naruto, the first time. What he couldn't handle was the massive amount of senjutsu chakra he was continously absorbing.

@Bold2: Your fanfic and the baseless statements you're spouting, with Manga proven with Manga panels. Assumptions and nonsense are all I've seen so far. The only thing that you actually showed was Obito absorbing chakra. Even that was with fanfic alongside it.
I'm not argiung about them becoming Pseudo Jinchuurikis. Your fanfic claims, that they did it because of Ay's assumptions is the problem. Others did the exact same thing they did, but instead of getting any power from it, they died. Their bodies were not able to handle it. Just like your "Kaguya has the sharingan" fanfic.

I didn't assume anything, you're just blindly lashing out because 3 uchihas gained six path powers to use these capabilities. That's your problem.
Obito absorbing Kakashi's Kyuubi chakra cloak, using the Rinnegan.
Sasuke absorbing Kurama's chakra from Naruto, using the Rinnegan.
Then you have Madara absorbing Hashirama's senjutsu chakra and also gaining sage Mode (to counter his blindness, yet another asspull for him), with what? The Rinnegan? No. The ability to absorb chakra, he might have been born with? No. Is it because he's an Uchiha, Uchiha Madara to exact and he always needs to get powers from somewhere and somehow? Yes. Looks like i got the 3rd time. So yeah, assumptions and fanfics. Madara had asspull moments after asspull moments, as shown in the manga. This absorbing thing is just another one of them.

Last edited:

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rikudou Tobi *Madara absorbed Hashirama's senjutsu chakra-Gained Hashirama's Sage Mode powers
problem is that madara adsorb senjutsu from base hashirama not sm hashirama

and we all know base hashirama does not have senjutsu chakra

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did i say he used kamui to absorb the chakra cloak? What i said was he grabbed kakashi, so he couldn't escape obito's kamui. Just like he did against Minato, when he attacked Konoha. Plus even he did absorb the chakra cloak (which it does look like he did), he did it with the Rinnegan's Preta path. Just like Nagato did to Killer Bee, In their fight. Or Sasuke did to Naruto in VOTE 2.
That's a weak excuse considering the fact that Nagato's Gakido can absorb chakra and ninjutsu while Obito himself cannot absorb ninjutsu. Let's also not forget the fact that this base already came to a thread agreement that Obito cannot use any of Pain's jutsus because he admitted himself that he cannot .

I do know, he also had the Rinnegan.
His mother has a sharingan and she still so that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Momoshiki said that his clan absorbs chakra to prolong their life, youth, and increase physical strength.

He didn't have the Rinnegan either. Nor was he able to absorb the Chakra without it. Until the asspull moment.
He was able to absorb without the rinnegan, because he still had six path chakra without his rinnegan. That's the whole point in this statement:
Even as edo tensei those were fake rinnegans that , so you don't need to act like Madara actually had the power of the rinnegan this whole entire time. Edo tensei brings you back at the state you were in before you died and Madara died with only 1 single 3 tomoe in his eyes, so where do you think the six path powers came from during the SA war arc?

Possible Link, It wasn't a fact nor was it confimed. Ay said it was a possibility.
It was confirmed in the 4th databook page 93 (I don't have it, someone showed me) that the gold and silver bros are long distant relatives to the Sage of Six paths. So it doesn't get any more clear than that if the Six path tools they carried wasn't enough for you.

Kinshiki already possessed that ability, either because he was an Otsutsuki or he was born with, Madara falls under none of these categories. kaguya doesn't have the Sharingan nor the Rinnegan but the Rinnesharingan. Madara wasn't an Otsutsuki nor did he have their powers when he absorbed hashirama's senjutsu chakra. The guy was blind so you can't even use his awakening of the rinnegan and preta path as an excuse.
Madara has six path powers which grants you the ability to absorb regardless, and it is not Gakido because that is an entirely different absorption power.
Kaguya does not have Rinnesharingan, you can keep that foolish theory for someone else who doesn't read the manga such as yourself. As far as Kishi is concerned, Kaguya has a .

Not at that moment he didn't, the only six path power he has ever had was the rinnegan. At that moment, Obito had one and the other was somewhere else. So No.
Six path powers≠Rinnegan. I'm suprised that you're one of the last people to not be aware of this fact already. Kakashi had Obito's six path powers at one point and neither one of them had the rinnegan during that time:
Even this old madara had six path powers without his rinnegan too:
Indra as well and the list goes on. So you should already come to the understanding that the rinnegan isn't the definition of Six path powers, there's so many different types including the senjutsu one Six Path Sage Mode, and there's different ways of achieving six path powers. It's a generic term for any ocular/or chakra prowess that contains the same chakra as Hagormoo.

Genetics they were born with, something Madara w didn't have. They survived because of a possible link to the Sage. They didn't absorb it because of it. Others tried to absorb it to, some succeeded but their bodies couldn't handle it. Absorbing or consumming the flesh of bijuus is not a problem, it's being able to handle it. So i guess you're also going to say Yoroi Akado is also descended from the sage smh.
That's a horrible comparison considering the fact that Ay said that .
The only people who has been able to absorb in a biju into their body and use their powers besides the gold and silver bros is Tobi/Obito and Madara who also shares bloodline link to the Sage of Six paths.

Again Ay was guessing that they're related, it's not a fact. She has the powers of the sharingan and the rinnegan, she doesn't have the actual doujutsu. claiming it's not an asspull is pathetic excuse and it shows your uchiha fanboyism. No it's not and nice fanfic, Obito was recupritating from nearly being crushed to death, getting used to his new zetsu/hashirama cell induced body and being taught Madara's plan as shown in the manga. None of what you stated, happened or hinted at in the Manga.
The DB already clarified that they are related, so it is a fact. Kaguya is said to have the power of a sharingan and byukagan, there was no mention of a rinnegan so you can keep that pathetic stupid theory to yourself. So claiming that what Madara did was an asspull just because you feel that way just another stupid excuse that means nothing to the actual canon. This ability applies to all of those genetically connected the Sage of Six path, so to bring up "uchiha fanboysim" is just your senseless insecurity because the Uchihas are not the only clan that is related to Hagormoo. His power was split in two from his offspring last time I checked.

So you can deny all you want but I posted manga pages of every claim I made which backed up my support. You on the other hand did not. All you're doing is making speculations, prove what I said wrong with actual pages/ or DB pages. I don't care about your opinion or how you feel that one character shouldn't have a power that was already explained.

@Bold: I know he did, without the use of his Rinnegan, or having the ability to absorb chakra beforehand (the asspull moment).
I already addressed the difference between six path powers and the rinnegan, any other excuses means nothing to me unless I see some pages from the manga.

@Underlined: He absorbed it just fight against Jiraiya. He also did it again, without any problems with Naruto. What he couldn't handle was the massive amount of senjutsu chakra he was continously absorbing.
Where did I say that he wasn't able to absorb it from Jiraiya or Naruto? Pay attention to what I'm saying because I said that he wasn't able to use the Sage Mode for himself after he absorbed it.
@Bold2: Your fanfic and the baseless statements you're spouting, with Manga proven with Manga panels. Assumptions and nonsense are all I've seen so far. The only thing that you actually showed was Obito absorbing chakra. Even that was with fanfic alongside it.
I'm not argiung about them becoming Pseudo Jinchuurikis. Your fanfic claims, that they did it because of Ay's assumptions is the problem. Others did the exact same thing they did, but instead of getting any power from it, they died. Their bodies were not able to handle it. Just like your "Kaguya has the sharingan" fanfic.
1. You didn't bold anything, so it's hard to see what you're talking about.
2. Nothing I said is fanfic, it's more about your stupid excuse of why you think it's an asspull so it's nonesense nothingness to everybody else.
3. I want to see manga pages, not your fanfic nonesense opinions. I have not said a single thing fanfic here.
4. Saying that Kaguya having a sharingan is fanfic is the most retarded thing you said here on this page. The manga literally said that Kaguya has a sharingan, so to argue otherwise is just you being a complete dumbass.

Obito absorbing Kakashi's Kyuubi chakra cloak, using the Rinnegan.
Sasuke absorbing Kurama's chakra from Naruto, using the Rinnegan.
Then you have Madara absorbing Hashirama's senjutsu chakra and also gaining sage Mode (to counter his blindness, yet another asspull for him), with what? The Rinnegan? No. The ability to absorb chakra, he might have been born with? No. Is it because he's an Uchiha, Uchiha Madara to exact and he always needs to get powers from somewhere and somehow? Yes. Looks like i got the 3rd time. So yeah, assumptions and fanfics. Madara had asspull moments after asspull moments, as shown in the manga. This absorbing thing is just another one of them.
All I see is "asspull" and "fanfic" without a proper rebuttal or a single page to support your fact. I can give a crap less about your silly opinions so next you reply actually use some evidence to back up anything you say. Most of this I already gone over from up above.
And if you can't reply like a decent human being without through insults then I won't waste anymore time replying you. I didn't come here to troll and start a flame war, if you can't cooperate logically on a rational level then you might as well just stop while you're ahead.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
problem is that madara adsorb senjutsu from base hashirama not sm hashirama

and we all know base hashirama does not have senjutsu chakra
You're right that Hashirama isn't in Sage Mode, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have senjutsu chakra right?
Like that time Jugo gave senjutsu chakra to Sasuke, he didn't use Sage Transformation to relay that senjutsu chakra. But that's my two sense on that matter, I can't give you a factual answer for that one.