Kin
0💸
Kumi
-12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asspulldara has too much asspulls:
-Using susanoo without eyes.
-Using Kamui as the ten tails Jinchūriki , while Obito as the ten tails Jinchūriki could not use kamui.
-its been said about edo tensei people return as the same way they died.
Chiyo died old? She returns as an old granny.
Nagato died with his white hair? He returned with that same hair.
Now Madara who died as an oldman returns as a young man (bullshit).
-How the heck did 80 year old Madara this shit:
>Puts seal on Obito & Rin's heart
>Puts Rinnegan in Nagato's eye sockets without him knowing
>Somehow does this despite being an elderly man on life support.
- Madara Manages beat Edo Tensei, despite it being released, But yet Tobirama, the original creator of the technique, never once did such a thing.(tell me how is this possible? When Itachi stopped the edo tensei, Madara should have disappeared.
-Uses Izanagi after his battle with Hashi, then rewrites his death.
-Then living Madara somehow absorbs Hashirama's Senjutsu. (without eyes, remember you need rinnegan to absorb a attack.
-Madara then conveniently uses a jutsu we never heard (limbo) of that can lay the Bijuu out on their backside.
-Madara goes after his second eye, and Sakura (who earlier cut opened Naruto, and pumped his heart) is too afraid to stab Rinnegan. so Madara got his another asspull power up (the rinnegan)

Madara is the king of asspulls dont get why people call him a great villain, Pain>>>>>Madara all the way.

Reactions: Chikombo

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need the rinnegan to absorb chakra, Madara already explained how he was able to do that and it was the Gedo mazo that prolonged his life so I'm not sure how that's an asspull.
And being a jubi doesn't stop you from using kamui only the phasing part which Madara cannot do so he was bisected by Sasuke.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Using Kamui as the ten tails Jinchūriki , while Obito as the ten tails Jinchūriki could not use kamui.
- Madara Manages beat Edo Tensei, despite it being released, But yet Tobirama, the original creator of the technique, never once did such a thing.(tell me how is this possible? When Itachi stopped the edo tensei, Madara should have disappeared.
-Then living Madara somehow absorbs Hashirama's Senjutsu. (without eyes, remember you need rinnegan to absorb a attack.
-Madara then conveniently uses a jutsu we never heard (limbo) of that can lay the Bijuu out on their backside.
-Madara goes after his second eye, and Sakura (who earlier cut opened Naruto, and pumped his heart) is too afraid to stab Rinnegan. so Madara got his another asspull power up (the rinnegan)

Madara is the king of asspulls dont get why people call him a great villain, Pain>>>>>Madara all the way.

Nice fanfic..

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need the rinnegan to absorb chakra, Madara already explained how he was able to do that and it was the Gedo mazo that prolonged his life so I'm not sure how that's an asspull.
And being a jubi doesn't stop you from using kamui only the phasing part which Madara cannot do so he was bisected by Sasuke.
How did Madara absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra again? He was blind, so no Rinnegan or it's techniques (in this case preta path).

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like Madara, but none of those were really asspulls, other than him using the Susanoo without his eyes, and even that can be argued into an explanation.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice fanfic alt, learn the meaning of ass pull.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did Madara absorb Hashirama's senjutsu chakra again? He was blind, so no Rinnegan or it's techniques (in this case preta path).
You must be registered for see images
Basically six path power grants you the power to absorb chakra. Six path lineage people such as ginkaku and kinkaku did it as well.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need rinnegan to absorb chakara. That is just one way of absorb chakara.

Yoroi (the sound ninja that Sasuke fought in the chunin exams) could casually absorb chakara.

Orochimaru can absorb chakara

Kaguya (without using dojutsu) can absorb chakara

Etc...

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
blind itachi used susanoo
probably true but remember kabuto modified his body so :dunno:
true
true

ya i agree :lol

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had a hashi face on his chest... how hard should it be for him to take hashis chakra if hes part hashi now himself?
That's nonsense, nor was it the reason why he was able to absorb the chakra. The face was used to store the stolen senjutsu and to gain sage mode.

Basically six path power grants you the power to absorb chakra. Six path lineage people such as ginkaku and kinkaku did it as well.
Naruto has six path power and can't absorb chakra. Nor could Obito. Sasuke absorbed because of his Rinnegan (preta path). Ginkaku and Kinkaku are Kurama flesh from his stomach, that's what gave them the Kyuubi's chakra.

You don't need rinnegan to absorb chakara. That is just one way of absorb chakara.

Yoroi (the sound ninja that Sasuke fought in the chunin exams) could casually absorb chakara.

Orochimaru can absorb chakara

Kaguya (without using dojutsu) can absorb chakara

Etc...
Didn't say you needed the Rinnegan to absorb chakra. Others were born or implanted with the ability. Madara wasn't born with that ability, but later gained it via the Rinnegan. At the stage where Hashirama was immobilized, Madara didn't not have the Rinnegan, in fact the guy had no eyes. He didn't show the ability to absorb chakra until that moment. The last time he did it (when Naruto attacked him), Kishimoto showed us Madara's eyes change to the Rinnegan to absorb the attack.

Madara ain't an otsutsuki and that might just be one of her powers. We hardly know anything about her full power or clan. She was the originator of chakra (after becoming the shinju/juubi) so wouldn't be surprised if that was an innate ability.

Face It, that absorbing thing image did at that moment was an asspull. Just like being able to use Susano'o without his Sharingan.

Edit: Salamander sure got butthurt. Refute what I actually said instead of neg reppping, you coward.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has six path power and can't absorb chakra. Nor could Obito. Sasuke absorbed because of his Rinnegan (preta path). Ginkaku and Kinkaku are Kurama flesh from his stomach, that's what gave them the Kyuubi's chakra.
Obito has absorb chakra, and he’s even absorbed the kyubi cloak right off of Kakashi too.
Ginkaku and Kinkaku absorbed kurama’s chakra through consumption, which no ordinary shinobi can do. A kumo ninja tried to do that with the 8 tails chakra and it killed him.
Ay said the reason why the gold and silver bros were able to do that was because of six path lineage.

I don’t know why Rsm Naruto isn’t able to absorb. I think they can absorb all senjutsu chakra? Maybe?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can agree with your thoughts as they seem to come out of nowhere but theres the fact it was explained and theres the fact what has been explained cannot be considered asspull. :lol

Pain all the way though. The way the director channeled madara's character was fucking horrendous if I should be blunt. Getting gold spoon feeded and the like.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito has absorb chakra, and he’s even absorbed the kyubi cloak right off of Kakashi too.
Ginkaku and Kinkaku absorbed kurama’s chakra through consumption, which no ordinary shinobi can do. A kumo ninja tried to do that with the 8 tails chakra and it killed him.
Ay said the reason why the gold and silver bros were able to do that was because of six path lineage.

I don’t know why Rsm Naruto isn’t able to absorb. I think they can absorb all senjutsu chakra? Maybe?
When did Obito absorb chakra, and did he do it without the Rinnegan and/or eyes?

That's not absorbing chakra in the Naruto world. That's just consumption. The absorption i am talking about, is the one Madara did without the use of his Rinnegan or eyes for that matter. When he was never able to do that before hand, without the Rinnegan. Plus other people doing it doesn't automatically stop Madara doing from an asspull. It was random.

Kinkaku and Ginkaku, where said to be special and descendents from the sage of the six paths. Plus they only consumed a small portion of his stomach and gained a little of Kurama's chakra. It still doesn't answer Madara automatically gaining an ability others have and one he has never had before, at least not without the rinnegan.

Naruto can't absorb senju chakra. Sage Mode users and Naruto with his RSM, absorb Natural energy, which when mixed with their chakra become Senjutsu chakra.

That whole absorbing thing Kishimoto did with Madara, was just another one of his idiotic uchiha moments or in general.