Guildmage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might sound stupid, but I think Madara will help the Shinobis in someway...

What made me think this?
In the last manga page, where madara comments about obito,
he says "As much as he likes to see the kages shrinking back", just this phrase makes you infer that he is going to do something agaisn't Obito, because Obito will also affect him.

what do you think, will this happen? if madaa does something agaisn't Obito, will it work?
opinions please.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he has some backplan which we hav no idea of...

obito would surely target madara because he's the biggest threat for him now ...

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's unlikely that the alliance will see it that way and not view him as an equal enemy,but I want to see Madara and Obito mix it up that's going to be an epic fight and may give the alliance time to come up with a strategy

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why else has madara not been serious, im starting to think madaras goal is to unite the shinobi world against himself, one thing about the uchiha is they dont believe words are enough to get things done.

Guildmage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why else has madara not been serious, im starting to think madaras goal is to unite the shinobi world against himself, one thing about the uchiha is they dont believe words are enough to get things done.
maybe in the same way as Sasuke want to do what Naruto wants (to become Hokage), in that very same way Madara is trying to fulfill Hashirama dream (uniting the ninja world), kishi may be doing an analogy here

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean like what Itachi tried to do for Sasuke that would be serious plot twist but it seems very unlikely

yondaime4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean like what Itachi tried to do for Sasuke that would be serious plot twist but it seems very unlikely
It does but didnt it seem unlikely itachi was good before we knew the truth about itachi?

i just think of the part where madara and hashi are young and talking about how to get people to listen and they agree they have to be stronger than anyone for them to be heard.

then the fact that the village wont respect madara as the hokage because what he has done, and when he tells hashi he is leaving he says all this world is good for is entertainment which is why he likes fighting hashi the only person who can entertain him, the 5 kage couldnt keep up but he didnt kill them when he could have.

i duno i think the way he fights and the way itachi fought are similar in the sense they obviously could do serious damage but dont for some reason