Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
can any1 make me understand wut does madara meant by having senju clan's powers???as senju clan's power is their body...i dont understand how was madara able to get the body of a senju while fighting hashirama senju???can it be possible that by gaining access to senju's powers he meant he was able to control hashirama senju by his sharingen as he did with the fourth mizukage???or something else???

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke didnt absorb orochimaru's powers he absorbed orochimaru..thats why when itachi stabbed orochi with totsuka blade sasuke lost the powers...if madara had done the same with hashirama senju...hashirama senju wont have been able to become hokage...

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and i guess senju clan's path isnt their jutsus its the body...or physical energy...so by gaining access to their powers i m sure madara meant he has now the same physical energy as them...and its a matter of coomon obsorvation that uchiha cant perform izanagi perfectly untill they have senju;'s powers becoz they dont have the body to continue it for longer periods...

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto dont have the body of sage of six paths...the dark circles on his body donate the dark chark in his body which he has controlled now...sage of six paths had the same dark spots becoz he had juubi inside his body and we all know that juubi has more hatred and power than kyuubi...so naruto's body is resembling in looks lyk so6p becoz they both r able to control extremely powerful bijuu's which r full of hatred...

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if u look at my avatar pic, the body naruto has is the body of the sage of the 6 paths. madara would have no way to obtain tht. i think madara copied thier moves physically and other powers they had using physical energy
how can madara copy their physical energy???physical energy cant be copied...if it had been so easy to copy physical energy every uchiha so far had copied the physical energy of senju...and then they never had lost from senju during their battles...

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
really is cell implantation or dna implantation???enough to get excess to path of sage of six paths???if so why orochimaru never did sell implantation of an uchiha???
oro already had sharingans, he just wanted to have sasukes or itachis body. apart from that it just works that way with mokuton (yamato, danzo), which is the most remarkable power of hashirama senju so far.

since there are six paths, i think that both, uchiha and senju originally had 3 but were split in three clans, each of them being one with a "path". therefore uzumaki now has the body, uchiha the sharingan, senju e.g. with suiton, doton and mokuton the power to form landscapes and possibly hyuuga the power to channel chakra through the body.

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i agree to u to the extent that naruto may have u the body of so6p...but it just means he still have so6p's one path but i cant understand how physical energy can be copied???its impossible...there is some other wasy to get access to the senju's powers...copying it is impossible...sharingen can be used to copy just body movements...taijutsu...and seals...u cant copy some1 else chakra with it...

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
since there are six paths, i think that both, uchiha and senju originally had 3 but were split in three clans, each of them being one with a "path". therefore uzumaki now has the body, uchiha the sharingan, senju e.g. with suiton, doton and mokuton the power to form landscapes and possibly hyuuga the power to channel chakra through the body.
well byakugen and suto..mokuton and dotun arent sage's six paths...becoz with rinnegen u can perforem all element jutsus except mokuton..and rinnegen also has the field of vision almost 360 degree..so u cant include wut u mentioned in different paths becoz they all come in just one path i.e the rinnegen

Ryakusha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think that madara got hirashimas power by some ridiculous and improbable means like it semmingly happens all the time in naruto:flaw:i do think its cool he has hirishimas power but i dout he willever use mokoton now he will just jak off his rinnegan with some other ridiculous power like infinite izzanagi or something along the lines of that