Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
who remembers the sora (fag) filler?? its said that if he was to lose control at that point he would become the kyuubi. i know its only filler but it makes my point clearer. only half of the kyuubi's power is in naruto the other half elsewhere. who said madara needs both halves of the kyuubi's chakra? remember, they are chakra demons... so technically there are two kyuubi's in my opinion. he probably no longer has any need for naruto as he only has one half. as long as he has a certain amount of kyuubi's chakra his plans can come to fruitation.

Tell me guys what you think...its my opinion so no immature posts U_U

jovardo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who remembers the sora (fag) filler?? its said that if he was to lose control at that point he would become the kyuubi. i know its only filler but it makes my point clearer. only half of the kyuubi's power is in naruto the other half elsewhere. who said madara needs both halves of the kyuubi's chakra? remember, they are chakra demons... so technically there are two kyuubi's in my opinion. he probably no longer has any need for naruto as he only has one half. as long as he has a certain amount of kyuubi's chakra his plans can come to fruitation.

Tell me guys what you think...its my opinion so no immature posts U_U
well to tell you the truth that does makes sense but there is flaw to your theory. the forth dais to naruto that he only sealed half of the demon chakra so only the forth would know whee it is..meaning madara would not have gotten the other half since only the forth knows of its whereabouts. so in other words madara do need naruto for his plan

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it would be that easy then why does he has to have any chakra of the Kyuubi at all? He has already 7 tailed beasts, wouldn't that be enough? He needs all of it. It's pretty lame to say that he needs 8,5 tailed beast chakra instead of 9 =/

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is true that only half of the nine tails chakra is sealed within naruto but minato dilberatly sealed half of the charkra within his son, so as to its whereabout(the other half ) only minato can answer that question.

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think madara suspects that the other half of the kyuubi is in sasuke that is why he is pushing sasuke through all these battles and observing closely
highly unlikely.. if he had any kyuubi chakra, it would've been shown by now.. he's been in too many fights where he's been taken to the edge, and the only thing that would come out would be susano.

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is true that only half of the nine tails chakra is sealed within naruto but minato dilberatly sealed half of the charkra within his son, so as to its whereabout(the other half ) only minato can answer that question.
yeah but dont forget that madara was there when the sealing took place, he probably knows where it is...

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It needs a lot more than that to awaken the ten tail demon. The ten tail demon needs all of his chakra back in order to be able to break free itself from the moon. One example it's the 8 tail demon. It would have been enough with just the tentacle if that were to be true. It needs all the real nine tail demon chakra.

Doesn't the scroll like looking frog have the other half.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so we know half of the kyuubi's chakra is in naruto. The yang part to be exact.

Now it tells us where the Yin part is on the previous page.
(bottom left)

Minato sealed the Yin part using Shiki Fuujin, which as we know drags whatever the user wants into itself which kills it, and then it takes the users life as well.

The seal used on naruto is completely different. If you read Chapter 370 you'll see that jaraiya and the "scroll frog" are talking about a seal that that frog has the "key" to. As well as a way to reinforce the seal on naruto.

So I think Minato sealed the yang into naruto using a special seal working with the toads. Then he sealed the Yin part using shiki fuujin since the 4th didn't want to seal that part within a person and that was the only way he knew how to get rid of the rest of the kyuubi.