[Theory] Madara could have already met SO6P....

what a drag

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hoping for peace..Hagoromo somehow left some of his chakra to roam in naruto world and somehow encountered Madara during his near death..I think that Hagoromo gave some sort of power to Madara in exchange for Madara's promise to bring peace in this world (awkening of Rinnegan)..After receiving that power, Madara lied and use his power to fulfill the infinite tsukiyomi. That explained how Madara got his rinnegan and gained knowledge of the history of Ninja..I think that Hagoromo also shared to Madara what he had shared to Naruto..Making him the final villain..

Any thoughts about this..?

what a drag

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Possibly...that started the chain of hatred...hagoromo and his brother also hated each other thats what i think..
Hagoromo & His brother
Hashirama & Madara
Naruto & Sasuke

fandum

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hoping for peace..Hagoromo somehow left some of his chakra to roam in naruto world and somehow encountered Madara during his near death..I think that Hagoromo gave some sort of power to Madara in exchange for Madara's promise to bring peace in this world (awkening of Rinnegan)..After receiving that power, Madara lied and use his power to fulfill the infinite tsukiyomi. That explained how Madara got his rinnegan and gained knowledge of the history of Ninja..I think that Hagoromo also shared to Madara what he had shared to Naruto..Making him the final villain..

Any thoughts about this..?
I don't think it's the sage himself as he said that he could see how things played out so he would have known Madara would be lying but that's just my opinion though

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromos brother is a real mystery to me,,,,
and yes i think Madara should be indras reincarnation as that would make more sense as to why he came at a moment where naruto was nearly killed by him,,,,

darkmanure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty obvious that he did. Madara knew about the history and the sage have said that he met with others before. I'm guessing he entrusted Madara with the rinnegan.