Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok i dont know how to word this properly but if you look at when tobi arm drops, the inside looks like its made of the same substance as that plant thing he made a new one from.

now to think of it...there is no denying tobi=madara, but my theory is that when madara got badly injured he used that aloe plant thingy to replace his damaged body parts. That thing is also linked to zetsu who has a split personality which could also explain why madara went by the name tobi. they are one and the same. the reason being is that by using this plant thing to replace body parts you take on its characteristics.....this might sound very farfetched, but what if....just what if madaras time-space teleportation isnt a result of his sharingan, but a result of using zetsu's aloe plant thing.

1. its very similar to zetsu's ability to move through solid matter and it requires no handseals.

2. Its only more advanced because tobi has the sharingan

As we know the sharingan has to ability to boost/perfect the use of certain techniques e.g. the chidori/raikiri.

This is just some thought of mine when reading this thread from Castiel check it out :

And finally. Why did Tobi Act genuinly suprised when Zetsu snuck up on him?? i know it seems irrelivant but it bugs me.

Tell me what you guys think :)

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok i dont know how to word this properly but if you look at when tobi arm drops, the inside looks like its made of the same substance as that plant thing he made a new one from.

now to think of it...there is no denying tobi=madara, but my theory is that when madara got badly injured he used that aloe plant thingy to replace his damaged body parts. That thing is also linked to zetsu who has a split personality which could also explain why madara went by the name tobi. they are one and the same. the reason being is that by using this plant thing to replace body parts you take on its characteristics.....this might sound very farfetched, but what if....just what if madaras time-space teleportation isnt a result of his sharingan, but a result of using zetsu's aloe plant thing.

1. its very similar to zetsu's ability to move through solid matter and it requires no handseals.

2. Its only more advanced because tobi has the sharingan

As we know the sharingan has to ability to boost/perfect the use of certain techniques e.g. the chidori/raikiri.

This is just some thought of mine when reading this thread from Castiel check it out :

And finally. Why did Tobi Act genuinly suprised when Zetsu snuck up on him?? i know it seems irrelivant but it bugs me.

Tell me what you guys think :)
reps but didint i say something like dat

toadvenom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think madara took up any of zetsu's charachteristics

white zetsu has the ability to reproduce his own mass

kisame clone is an example

i think madara is just using zetsu's mass for his own body.. much of it is he using is another matter. this is one of the reasons why i think madara is actually obito because the eye tech is similar to kakashi and his crushed body could have been replaced by zetsu.

i think obito is trying to transfer his soul into madara's body somehow. who knows

either way, zetsu is just a vessel, madara or obito it doesn matter
what we know is that whoever is tobi does not have his own body, or at least certain parts of it, and zetsu is providing him with whatever body part he needs to function

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i think madara is just using zetsu's mass for his own body.. much of it is he using is another matter. this is one of the reasons why i think madara is actually obito because the eye tech is similar to kakashi and his crushed body could have been replaced by zetsu.

i think obito is trying to transfer his soul into madara's body somehow. who knows

what we know is that whoever is tobi does not have his own body, or at least certain parts of it, and zetsu is providing him with whatever body part he needs to function

Not to be rude but Are you joking? Why would Zetsu save someone random, who's body is crushed? and buried upon thousands of pounds of rock. Like really, just because Kakashi is able to use kamui, you just assume that they are linked together because of their techniques? NEW THEORY, the 4th Hokage is Obito's father because he can use space time jutsu just like Obito's sharingan abilities.

You cannot say that one character is in another characters body just because of the similarities of their techniques. Sorry but these Obito/tobi things need to be stopped. They are ridiculous and don't make any sense.

MS_Evolution

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

In case you didnt notice this is just a Theory and unless you can prove it wrong with EVIDENCE then it still stands as being acceptable. i respect your opinions but i dont see anyone proving what i've posted as being wrong.

Not to be rude but Are you joking? Why would Zetsu save someone random, who's body is crushed? and buried upon thousands of pounds of rock. Like really, just because Kakashi is able to use kamui, you just assume that they are linked together because of their techniques? NEW THEORY, the 4th Hokage is Obito's father because he can use space time jutsu just like Obito's sharingan abilities.

You cannot say that one character is in another characters body just because of the similarities of their techniques. Sorry but these Obito/tobi things need to be stopped. They are ridiculous and don't make any sense.
Well said, people assume too much. its like saying everyone who uses a body replacement tachnique in naruto are all related somehow :eek:

what kisame rocks saiid..
erm....please find something interesting to say -_-

interesting
Thank you