Not open for further replies.

2king3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me and my friend reading back through the manga and i was I always did wondering about the beginning Konoha, though - particularly the second Hokage. I mean, isn't it slightly odd that this guy developed Edo Tensei in the first place? I can't imagine any shinobi capable of a jutsu on that level who wouldn't predict that the jutsu would become forbidden; it was an abomination of ninjutsu. So why did he develop it, and why did Madara know how to release it? Im starting to think that madara and the second hokage had something to do with each other.

Sasuke Ninja Way Reborn

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am going as far as to say the Second Hokage hated his brother because Hashirama was the gifted one and got everything so Tobirama might made a deal with Madara....if he kills Hashirama then Tobirama would give him something in exchange and that's how Madara was able to release himself from the Edo Tensei.

Reactions: Hipster Madara

Shouten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me and my friend reading back through the manga and i was I always did wondering about the beginning Konoha, though - particularly the second Hokage. I mean, isn't it slightly odd that this guy developed Edo Tensei in the first place? I can't imagine any shinobi capable of a jutsu on that level who wouldn't predict that the jutsu would become forbidden; it was an abomination of ninjutsu. So why did he develop it, and why did Madara know how to release it? Im starting to think that madara and the second hokage had something to do with each other.
Same reason to why did someone invent methamphetamine, performance enhancing drugs and the likes. Inventing a jutsu which resurrects the dead would be innovative and would pave way for the creation of other spectacular jutsus. It was out of the Second's mind that it might be regarded as forbidden in the long run. Creating an innovative jutsu was the only thing in his mind at that point of inception of Edo tensei.

Madara hated the Senju at the latter part of his life so it is highly probable that he fought Tobirama and gained knowledge about Edo Tensei, or it is also probable in the early part of Madara's life when the pact with the Senju was still in effect, Tobirama consulted Madara during the creation of Edo Tensei.

Last edited:

2king3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am going as far as to say the Second Hokage hated his brother because Hashirama was the gifted one and got everything so Tobirama might made a deal with Madara....if he kills Hashirama then Tobirama would give him something in exchange and that's how Madara was able to release himself from the Edo Tensei.
Im thinking the same thing bro

Shouten

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is highly unlikely. Tobirama sacrificed himself to fight all 20 members of Kinkaku force alone just let his team members live. If Tobirama was up to something like that then he would have chose to live as long as possible to gain more power.

Sasuke Ninja Way Reborn

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is highly unlikely. Tobirama sacrificed himself to fight all 20 members of Kinkaku force alone just let his team members live. If Tobirama was up to something like that then he would have chose to live as long as possible to gain more power.
But think about it Tobirama wanna it to became Hokage so badly that he would kill his own brother and how do we know Tobirama was killed think about it those guys were fodders and he was hold the title of Hokage at that time that's no something you just become in a day for all we know he might be still alive and living in the shadows just taking his time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.