0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uchiha's are the best! :D
i mean, they can control jinchuruki's when
they reach a high enough level! and madara
new moon thing or whatever, is sick!
Sharingan cannot control Bijuu aka jinchūriki only the tailed beasts without jinchūriki

correct me if im wrong, so far stop that nonsence

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see, bee kicked sasukes ass then he was healed, and raikage kind of beat the crap out of him, and madara says hes weak and lost most of his powers so i think they could beat them :p

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whahah you are kidding me :T_T: Madara+Sasuke will kill Killer Bee+Raikage with both eyes Close whaha You're Kidda funny :|
:rolleyes: ur post makes me laugh tho....maybe u could throw some facts, how could they defeat raikage and kirabi? Madara as we know isnt anything he was before

im on madaras and sasukes side since always, and disslike those ...... rappers but i dont see much chances vs. those two

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it depends on what you consider defeating. Is Madara sucking them both into that weird universe (speaking of which what the hell are Fu and Torune doing right about now lol) considered winning? If so I give it to Madara/Sasuke as Madara will just tele the lightning bros.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well it depends on what you consider defeating. Is Madara sucking them both into that weird universe (speaking of which what the hell are Fu and Torune doing right about now lol) considered winning? If so I give it to Madara/Sasuke as Madara will just tele the lightning bros.
than whats holded him from sucking all the kages in that universo :rolleyes:

lets just wait and see how madara fights someone real

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we know that Madara is just an empty shell compared to what he was in his earlier days, but we hadn't seen him fight yet, so he might have other abilities....

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We all know they gonna get owned by naruto. either sasuke will own madara and naruto own sasuke or naruto will own both of them

moneyezzz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
epic fail mandra is a wussy he sits behind and lets saskue fights for him and when he loses he needs karin 2 save him mandra wass scared of danzo fail

Touketsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a prediction for the Bee Sasuke rematch.

You must be registered for see images

The End :) lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Danzou fight showed us Sasuke can be beaten.
Danzou could'nt use his full powers, his opponent had the most powerfull ninja ever on his side ( madara ) so he needed to conserve his strenght just in case, and Sasuke also had Karin on his side who basically told Sasuke all about Danzou's powers and even healed Sasuke.
I think this alone proved that Danzou could've beat him, and I am very sure Kisame could also defeat Sasuke without too much effort.
Not just Kisame, even Killerbee could defeat him.
Sasuke is very beatable ( in terms of logic, but knowing Kishi has the hots for him Sasuke probably won't lose any fight to come, just like the last 1000 fights he had ).

Now Madara on the other hand I can't say much about, it is known that he's the most powerfull, but we've seen little proof of that.