thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Were like brothers and shared the bond that Sasuke and Naruto do now.
I bring that up because of the new episode.
And that thing about hatred and the Uchiha ancestor? Might have been bullshit, if you ask me.
Sasuke has clearly shown acknowledgment of Naruto as his best friends and perhaps brother. I believe that Madara and Hashirama shared the same feeling. Even though they've faced each-other in battle, I still think that they share the bond. Just as Sasuke never really gave up on Naruto and wouldn't kill him, for he is his brother, someone he cherishes as much as anything.

Conclusion: I believe that Madara and co. aren't as "dark" as they're depicted to be.

(And **** that Uchiha Hatred thing; clearly, they shared the Will of Fire)

Reactions: Kettei

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I actually disagree. Sasuke's case is unique because his family was slaughtered, he kind of has a reason to seek vegence. Guys like Madara just wanted power; i.e. taking his brothers eyes. Also wants to put humanity into the infinite Tsukuyomi, no real legit reason for why he wants to kill people and try and achieve this. So their relationship was different IMO. Hashirama just wanted to kill him, not save him.

Izzy..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a point in a man's life where simply talking to someone won't change anything. You have to beat him to death till he acknowledges you.

psukkar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Were like brothers and shared the bond that Sasuke and Naruto do now.
I bring that up because of the new episode.
And that thing about hatred and the Uchiha ancestor? Might have been bullshit, if you ask me.
Sasuke has clearly shown acknowledgment of Naruto as his best friends and perhaps brother. I believe that Madara and Hashirama shared the same feeling. Even though they've faced each-other in battle, I still think that they share the bond. Just as Sasuke never really gave up on Naruto and wouldn't kill him, for he is his brother, someone he cherishes as much as anything.

Conclusion: I believe that Madara and co. aren't as "dark" as they're depicted to be.

(And **** that Uchiha Hatred thing; clearly, they shared the Will of Fire)
Guess who told us about the uchiha and their hadred, thats righht tobi.

I say dont believe someone who weres a mask. but then agaisn sasuke has a unque case, where he seeks revenge as oppose to power like madara. But hey we dont know anything really.

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure.
Madara utterly hated Hashirama and everything he stood for, the only thing he respected was his power, wich rivaled his own.
They were rivals, not lovers such as Sausgay and Naruto.

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure.
Madara utterly hated Hashirama and everything he stood for, the only thing he respected was his power, wich rivaled his own.
They were rivals, not lovers such as Sausgay and Naruto.
hey dude this was not needed at least try evading quarrels and fights as much as you can
moreover though sasuke case is different i can see him though changing a bit in the latest manga and itachi will try his best to persuade sasuke to go on the right path but its his choice in the end and i think he is too proud to go back and therefore attacking konoha which will lead to naruto vs sasuke (though i will love this as well as not) :Dxd