s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so we know madara is able transplant eyes, he was shown putting itachi's eyes into suske..does that mean his a medical ninja? So did he learn medical jutsu or is tobi somebody else :confused:

Tupac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so we know madara is able transplant eyes, he was shown putting itachi's eyes into suske..does that mean his a medical ninja? So did he learn medical jutsu or is tobi somebody else :confused:
im guessing over the years he went rogue or even when he was in the leaf village he learned how to do those sort of things

madara is everything medical ninja, sensor etc he is ultimate villain xd
yea i agree with you, he is the "ultimate villian". and even more the joint shinobi forces have even considered him immortal. the man is going to be hard to beat.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im guessing over the years he went rogue or even when he was in the leaf village he learned how to do those sort of things

yea i agree with you, he is the "ultimate villian". and even more the joint shinobi forces have even considered him immortal. the man is going to be hard to beat.
well, i dont think that he is villain..like itachi....just to control mizukage....to make village hate akatsuki....he said once "pein used reincarnation jutsu...it was for me!" konoha attack...i dont know why he did it, but i bet there are reasons(maybe on purpose lost)...well i think that in the end he will have ten tail, then he will suck that big statue to his dimension, use all his chakra and revive all killed shinobi forces....and cos was shonobi alliance, everyone here were friends, he wanted to make every village allies to each other...i think that

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, i dont think that he is villain..like itachi....just to control mizukage....to make village hate akatsuki....he said once "pein used reincarnation jutsu...it was for me!" konoha attack...i dont know why he did it, but i bet there are reasons(maybe on purpose lost)...well i think that in the end he will have ten tail, then he will suck that big statue to his dimension, use all his chakra and revive all killed shinobi forces....and cos was shonobi alliance, everyone here were friends, he wanted to make every village allies to each other...i think that
take over the world...that sounds like a villain to me..:confused:

..what does the pein story have anythin to do wit anythin? ..naruto's 'talk no jutsu' made pein believe in true peace again and hence why he chose to sacrifice himself to revive the konoha ninjas

ur entitled to ur opinion on madara but i think its highli unlikeli

Last edited:

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt he is a Med ninja. He is more like Oro with human research and experiments.
And just to make it clear Medical-nin are ninja who specialize in medical treatment and use of medical-oriented techniques to heal others.
Oro is not a med nin, Kabuto was one.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well theres taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, med-jutsu (is there another one thats more closli related to science..not sure)...wouldn his research and experiment (medical-science) on living beings fall under med-jutsu as it requires formidable knowledge of living creatures..plus i didn say he was a healer.

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well theres taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, med-jutsu (is there another one thats more closli related to science..not sure)...wouldn his research and experiment (medical-science) on living beings fall under med-jutsu as it requires formidable knowledge of living creatures..plus i didn say he was a healer.
i know you didn't say that he was a healer but in the Naruto universe Med ninja are healers, i mean all med ninja shown so far could heal, and if you check Narutopedia, not even them consider Madara a med nin.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody knows how to transplant eyes people, come on lol.

Na but I don't think Madara is a medic, just a scientist like Kabuto. Kabuto is a medical shinobi but the things he's doing now is more on the mad scientist side, creating neutralizing poisions, genetic mutation to be more like Orochimaru, etc. Also am I the only one who thinks Kabuto is the most unsure antagonist in the series. First he was the kick around of Orochimaru but even then he seemed kind of cynical and aloof and now he's a BAMF and he's working with Madara but not really? Like his motives are the most unknown of anybody.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know you didn't say that he was a healer but in the Naruto universe Med ninja are healers, i mean all med ninja shown so far could heal, and if you check Narutopedia, not even them consider Madara a med nin.
i see where ur coming from but if that is the case what would his expertise in med-science fall under.. ninjitsu? highli doubt it..closest classification i see is med-jutsu, mayb not an all-round med-nin but a med-nin nonetheless, tsunade is a med-nin she can heal and operate (lee)
..narutopedia dusn reali mention much about his experimentations..ithink they jus classified it as kinjutsu :confused:

Everybody knows how to transplant eyes people, come on lol.

Na but I don't think Madara is a medic, just a scientist like Kabuto. Kabuto is a medical shinobi but the things he's doing now is more on the mad scientist side, creating neutralizing poisions, genetic mutation to be more like Orochimaru, etc. Also am I the only one who thinks Kabuto is the most unsure antagonist in the series. First he was the kick around of Orochimaru but even then he seemed kind of cynical and aloof and now he's a BAMF and he's working with Madara but not really? Like his motives are the most unknown of anybody.
i dont think everibodi is capable of transplanting eyes..the genius ninja kakashi had the med-chic transplant obito's eye

Last edited:

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well since most of his experiments go around killing people they would fall under Kinjutsu i guess. That's in Orochimaru's case.
for Madara, i thing it's simple Ninjutsu... or i don't know how to call it :|