blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How would the pairing fair against individual members of Akatsuki?

1) Hidan
2) Kakuzu
3) Sasori
4) Deidara
5) Kisame
6) Itachi
7) Konan
8) Zetsu

Consider the techniques Ma&Pa have displayed and Ma's ability to summon toads herself.

Akatsuki members are in the same conditions as their final fights. Therefore, ONLY the jutsu they've used in their last fight before dying. Kisame is an exception, he's in his prime seeing as he's been shown multiple times in different states.

Intel: none

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How doesn't he? Also, don't you think their offenses may be enough to finish?

He has no brain. Brain is needed to be affected by Genjutsu, by controlling prosencephalon structure of the brain.

Genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of the opponent's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses. Those with special abilities like the Uchiha clan's Sharingan โ€” which can cast generic genjutsu โ€” or with high intelligence have an easier time executing and countering genjutsu. Those under the influence of genjutsu will either appear to be unconscious or continue to move around under the pretence of the genjutsu. The latter is very effective in battle as a genjutsu user can make themselves appear to be somewhere else and attack the victim from behind or change the environment to make the victim see a flat plain where there is a steep cliff.
To prove he has none, is due to this picture.

You must be registered for see images

As you can see, tendrils are coming out even from his mouth. A brain cannot be touched, as it can cause a concussion.

Also, Sasori has shown us that only chakra and a heart is needed to 'stay alive'. All that is needed to operate the shinobi body is a chakra storage in which is capable of executing chakra through out their bodies to perform techniques, and bodily movements; basically chakra controls everything. His hearts channel chakra throughout his whole body enabling him to control his tendrils (which take chakra to use as well; Jiongu), along with his elemental ninjutsu-based assaults/defenses. This is how his masks were able to fight independently even when he died multiple times, it's due to the fact that "the heart serves as a chakra executor" (all the body needs to function in the NarutoVerse is a chakra storage in which transfers chakra through the body).

Here you can see a dead Kakuzu, and his mask (containing each a single heart) acting dependent sort of like a symbiotic attachment like Kisame, and Samehada's relationship.

Also, the chakra system of intelligence works perfect.

Conclusion: Due to the independence of the masks have shown and the body structure of Sasori, we can conclude that Kakuzu needs only a heart to provide himself intel, chakra and life as Sasori.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

He has no brain. Brain is needed to be affected by Genjutsu, by controlling prosencephalon structure of the brain.

As you can see, tendrils are coming out even from his mouth. A brain cannot be touched, as it can cause a concussion.

Also, Sasori has shown us that only chakra and a heart is needed to 'stay alive'. All that is needed to operate the shinobi body is a chakra storage in which is capable of executing chakra through out their bodies to perform techniques, and bodily movements; basically chakra controls everything. His hearts channel chakra throughout his whole body enabling him to control his tendrils (which take chakra to use as well; Jiongu), along with his elemental ninjutsu-based assaults/defenses. This is how his masks were able to fight independently even when he died multiple times, it's due to the fact that "the heart serves as a chakra executor" (all the body needs to function in the NarutoVerse is a chakra storage in which transfers chakra through the body).

Here you can see a dead Kakuzu, and his mask (containing each a single heart) acting dependent sort of like a symbiotic attachment like Kisame, and Samehada's relationship.

Conclusion: Due to the independence of the masks have shown and the body structure of Sasori, we can conclude that Kakuzu needs only a heart to provide himself intel, chakra and life as Sasori.
I'll have to disgree. His mask are one thing, but believe Kakuzu himself has a brain, unlike Sasori he's not a puppet. What furthers my disbelief of this is the fact that even Zetsu was capable of being catch in genjutsu. According to what Zetsu is portrayed to be and its means to function, genjutsu shouldn't have worked but it did.

It's an interesting theory in itself though, I'll look further into it.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'll have to disgree. His mask are one thing, but believe Kakuzu himself has a brain, unlike Sasori he's not a puppet. What furthers my disbelief of this is the fact that even Zetsu was capable of being catch in genjutsu. According to what Zetsu is portrayed to be and its means to function, genjutsu shouldn't have worked but it did.

It's an interesting theory in itself though, I'll look further into it.
kakuzu has no brain now? Come on now..
Meaning of which kind of human puppet you mean, though he still modified his body with Jiลngu, masks and hearts.

Indeed, Zetsu is a contradiction. He shouldn't have a brain at all, given that he's not bound the normal requirements humans have. Also, he has no blood, which means he has no heart, though he can train his body. That would mean Zetsu not having a brain.

Which leads to Sasori being able to get affected by Genjutsu also.

@PrinceCharles: Believe it.​

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

I sort of agree but only to and extent wouldn't be surprise if the hearts were able to snap Kazuzu out of a gentjutsu if there able to move and use ninjutsu on there own.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They beat hidan and lose to Kakuzu, regardless if Kakuzu is affected by genjutsu or not he has multiple ways to counter Frog Song. He can either use his futon which creates a loud almost painful sound which would then overrun the soundwaves of the frog song. Or he can simply merge with his hearts to fly out of the reach of sound.

Then any one of his jutsu's KO them, as I don't recall them having much in terms of defense

@Nagashi, My man, His upper half of the head was still normal in his V2 long range mode, not to mention his brain is most likely covered by a protective shell ( if you will) of threads, which halt others from touching it.

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why is everyone only considering genjutsu, they've shown other feats that can very well threat certain members. Are ppl unware of these jutsu or are they tanked?
Exactly. I don't think People even know anything about Ma and Pa.
Goeamon. Toad flame bomb. Pa's Water jet. Ma's tongue. Ma's smoke release. Ma's Katon. Pa's Fuuton. These guys are OP as hell.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd just like to point out to people that MA and Pa can use toad flame bomb and goeamon. Half of these people on the list get decked by that alone.
They can't do Goamon, they needed Jiraiya's input for that, I believe he uses the oil

And toad flame bomb, is overpowered by Kakuzu's Katon Combo, or he merely tanks it with Domu. Its not melting his armor.

Why is everyone only considering genjutsu, they've shown other feats that can very well threat certain members. Are ppl unware of these jutsu or are they tanked?
I'm arguing for Kakuzu and nothing they have shown really jeopardizes him that much