Mū is the most broken character in Naruto.

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides rinnegan users, based on strictly feats and knowledge, Muu is the most broken character in Naruto. He can kill the vast majority of people with his invincibility jutsu + his swords (or a simply kunai will do). This combo is more haxx’d than FTG, Tsukuyomi, etc., because the chosen “victim” can’t detect thus do anything about an incoming attack before it’s too late. He can also fly the few times he can’t actually walk on the ground, without forming footsteps, or come in contact with something like sensor sand i.e. the perfect assassin.

Invisibility:

You must be registered for see images

Muu has neither chakra form nor presence; he completely erases his chakra, which means he can’t be detected by sensors that require chakra detection, doujutsu users, and everybody else who does not have any sensing abilities at all. This is why he was called a “non-person”, because he could blast or cut someone to pieces without any signs of it ever occurring.

Sensory abilities:

Muu has excellent sensory abilities as well. He can sense chakra over a distance of several kilometers, he can, more importantly, differentiate between countless chakra signatures, which require precision and supreme talent in the art of sensing, plus it’s extremely helpful during combat.
He can dodge the fastest man alive, without ever feeling the need to turn around, and is also able to sense, the exact moment someone tries to manipulate an element to give away his current location through physical movement.

Troll ability:

Even if by some miracle someone manages to get the jump on him he can simply -unbeknownst to his opponent- split his body, erase his chakra/presence once more play possum and cut/slice off his opponent’s head from behind. Game-set-match.

Edit: BM Naruto and Kabuto are obviously with the rinnegan users.

Last edited:

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And he has a powerhouse inside his arsenal, Dust Release. That pretty much settles it against ordinary shinobi - Easily. In accordance with all his other abilities

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And he has a powerhouse inside his arsenal, Dust Release. That pretty much settles it against ordinary shinobi - Easily. In accordance with all his other abilities
We have seen jinton eat ultimate defenses like Susano’o for breakfast and numbers don’t matter. It has the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level-anything within the cube that is.

It is however very chakra-taxing so it exposes Mu while he’s performing/forming the jutsu, which could, potentially, give speedsters like Minato and A the chance to get the hell out of there, and turn the battle into a cat and mouse game- which he could still win just not very ideal. This is why weapons or a less chakra-taxing jutsu would be the perfect solution to take full advantage of the invincibility jutsu.

Reactions: Dribbles

ANBU Kakashi23

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agreed, muu imo is the perfect ninja, one that can for all intensive purposes cease to exist on the battle field until it suits him to strike, when when he strikes, he has the capacity to drop the god hammer on someone [dust techs]

im not sure how he stale mated with mizukage, but that fight would definitely be quite enjoyable to watch, we may even get a flash back since muu is still around

Reactions: siyo

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're overrating the guy, it's a bit of a strtetch to say he can dodge the fastest man when naruto fell on him with a rasengan, he surely didn't sense that

Cpt Long Schlong

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.

Mū has been one of my favourite shinobi at least ability wise for a while. He is what I define as a ninja. He can survive almost any attack through splitting, and become undetectable whilst flying then just monster jinton his enemy.

I do believe Mū is one of the most under appreciated chars in the series

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agreed, muu imo is the perfect ninja, one that can for all intensive purposes cease to exist on the battle field until it suits him to strike, when when he strikes, he has the capacity to drop the god hammer on someone [dust techs]

im not sure how he stale mated with mizukage, but that fight would definitely be quite enjoyable to watch, we may even get a flash back since muu is still around
Yup, I would like kishi to focus more on the ninja aspect of this manga, but that likely won't happen.

dont get the point of your thread
The point is he can pretty much kill anyone before the match even begins-the only exception being people with passive sensing abilities/techs.

Last edited:

shanee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahaha i know! and on top of that, he has 3 chakra natures creating dust release. only 1 other person can do that. onoki :)) love muu!!!!

ANBU Kakashi23

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his techs, I really can't see how the second, or was that the third, Mizukage could have gotten a stale mate with him
hes still vulnerable to that area buff genjutsu mizukage's clam has, so while mizukage may not be able to find mu, mu in turn may have had trouble sensing mizukage through the genjutsu

but thats just the beginning/passive part of the battle when they start to feel eachother out, how it went from there is beyond me

Yup, I would like kishi to focus more on the ninja aspect of this manga, but that likely won't happen.
yea, once shippuden rolled around and people started upgrading like naruto/sasuke the ideal of the shinobi seems to be set aside for more of a brute force thing

Last edited:

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree. Invincibility, sensor ability, splitting ability, flying ability ans the Jinton, this is overwhelming. "Numbers are no matter for a Jinton user as I", this were Muus words. I mean, the Jinton can destroy all objects, whether it is Susanoo, Chibaku Tensei, Gedo Mazo or something else.

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're overrating the guy, it's a bit of a strtetch to say he can dodge the fastest man when naruto fell on him with a rasengan, he surely didn't sense that
Well, he did. It took Onoki, Gaara, and Naruto to take him down, so how can you call him overrated?

I agree.

Mū has been one of my favourite shinobi at least ability wise for a while. He is what I define as a ninja. He can survive almost any attack through splitting, and become undetectable whilst flying then just monster jinton his enemy.

I do believe Mū is one of the most under appreciated chars in the series

Exactly.

The fight against the second mizukage must have been epic.