Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Check my Custom thread.
Post all the Techniques you want (CEs, CJs, CFSs, CSC etc).

Also post the custom(s) I'll be learning for 5000 kumi.
I'll take these:
(Fuuton: Senshi Futan) - Wind Release: Warrior's burden
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: A jutsu originally developed to be used on prisoners ,the user performs a lone handseal before focusing their fuuton chakra around their target's ankles or wrists, using this chakra the user will compress the air around the joint until it's very dense and heavy, so dense that it gives off a bright blue glow, this "heavy air" is attached to the ankles or wrists depending on which joint is targeted, due toits immense density and small volume, the compressed air has a lot of mass and weight and would weigh down the targeted joint.
Note: The compressed reduces the target joint's speed by 5 points i.e if a target's leg speed is 20 and this jutsu is used on his ankles, his leg speed gets cut down to 15 as they aren't used to the immense weight and also the damage from this joints is reduced by 10 i.e say...if this jutsu is used on a ninja's wrist, the punches or palm thrusts jutsu the target pulls off from this hand gets a - 10 damage as long as this jutsu is active.
Note: Cannot be used on summons
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle with 2 turn cool downs
Note: Lasts 2 turns for every usage.
Note: Can only be taught by Mako.

Iris
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Iris is a cloak said to be forged from darkness itself , it's black in colour and it fits itself to the height and desires such as color, shape, size and accessories e.g hood of the user which if used correctly allows the user to camouflage with his surroundings although ninjas of higher rank, can easily spot the user, the camouflage only masks the user's appearance, it doesn't mask chakra, sound, scent etc, when viewed up close, the cloak seems to be made of several tormented souls each trying to break free from the cloak, the true substance used to create the cloak is unknown but it is known the cloak can passively block basic ninja tools without sustaining so much as a scratch. Iris has only one special ability and that is the ability to create chakra human figures out of itself, it is rumored that it's simply the cloak releasing a soul and forcing it to do the user's bidding, these figures are black as night (Like an human with no face nor hair then covered completely in black paint), these figures also bend and move the same way the human body does i.e the joints and movements and they vary in height and body proportion(still within humanly possibilities), plus they pack quite a punch possessing with each attack counting as A rank similarly to how an earth golem's freeform attack depends on its rank e.g A rank golem freeform = A rank damage . Each chakra human figure counts as A rank Wind and costs the user 30 chakra per usage , also, each figure must be short range from Iris at all times or it'll simply vanish and if the user chooses, he might decide not to create the figure fully i.e creating upper body etc the it still counts as A rank
~ Only one chakra figure can be created at a time and it costs user 30 chakra plus it counts as a move and each figure stays for a turn before running outta chakra and vanishing.
~ Can only be taught by Lytes.
~ The Cloak's is so evil and dark that everything that comes from it is affected by its color, In real terms, the cloak literally darkens any chakra that passes through it changing its color to black, furthermore, In the NV, it has been shown that elemental chakra can exist in various colour. If this explanation doesn't work, then, The wind chakra in the figures is so concentrated that the conc blue chakra appears to black
~ The cloak can withstand freeform Taijutsu and weapons such as kunais, even explosive tags, it can also withstand up to B rank jutsus, any more would damage the cloak

As for the ones I'll give... I only have few so i can give you these
  • (Kemuriton: Seigi no michi) ✘ Smoke Technique: The Righteous Path
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: A simple technique, where the user will focus his chakra into Smoke in Short range of him. This allows the user to form the smoke into dense weapons, capable of inflicting damage through either blunt strikes, or sharp protrusions. However, this is not only limited to kunai, or hammers, but the user can also form whips, chains and even spears and lances of smoke, which can either be fired towards the opponent or used to constrict them. The user is able to use them from all around, or simply one direction. Through hand gestures, the user is able to guide the weapon should it be dodged.

Notes:
    -Can only be taught by El Alucard

(Kemuriton: Enenra hyoukyo) ✘ Smoke Technique: Enenra's Curse]
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will initiate this technique by performing two handseals, focusing their smoke based chakra through their body and releasing it into the the ground. The user will then form up to a hundred semi-solid smoke hands covering the battlefield. The hands will emerge from the the ground and grab the opponent, pulling and constricting him down to the ground. As the opponent is held down by the hands the smoke begins to get thicker and darker causing the opponent to suffocate after a turn of being held down. With an extra handseal the hands will begin to rise from the ground and take the form of solid humanoid smoke figures which are fully under the control of the user. The number of humanoid figures that emerge from the ground upon activation of the extra handseal depend on the number of hands created in the beginning. Humanoid figures multiply if cut, (e.g. if the opponent cuts off a humanoid figure's limbs, each of those limbs will grow an new body) however become weaker as the chakra is then divided.

Notes:
    - Can only be taught by El Alucard
    - Can only be used three times
    -Humanoid figures remain on the field for 3 turns
    -May not use S-Rank smoke in next turn

Reactions: Lytes

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll take these:
(Fuuton: Senshi Futan) - Wind Release: Warrior's burden
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: A jutsu originally developed to be used on prisoners ,the user performs a lone handseal before focusing their fuuton chakra around their target's ankles or wrists, using this chakra the user will compress the air around the joint until it's very dense and heavy, so dense that it gives off a bright blue glow, this "heavy air" is attached to the ankles or wrists depending on which joint is targeted, due toits immense density and small volume, the compressed air has a lot of mass and weight and would weigh down the targeted joint.
Note: The compressed reduces the target joint's speed by 5 points i.e if a target's leg speed is 20 and this jutsu is used on his ankles, his leg speed gets cut down to 15 as they aren't used to the immense weight and also the damage from this joints is reduced by 10 i.e say...if this jutsu is used on a ninja's wrist, the punches or palm thrusts jutsu the target pulls off from this hand gets a - 10 damage as long as this jutsu is active.
Note: Cannot be used on summons
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle with 2 turn cool downs
Note: Lasts 2 turns for every usage.
Note: Can only be taught by Mako.

Iris
Type: Weapon
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Iris is a cloak said to be forged from darkness itself , it's black in colour and it fits itself to the height and desires such as color, shape, size and accessories e.g hood of the user which if used correctly allows the user to camouflage with his surroundings although ninjas of higher rank, can easily spot the user, the camouflage only masks the user's appearance, it doesn't mask chakra, sound, scent etc, when viewed up close, the cloak seems to be made of several tormented souls each trying to break free from the cloak, the true substance used to create the cloak is unknown but it is known the cloak can passively block basic ninja tools without sustaining so much as a scratch. Iris has only one special ability and that is the ability to create chakra human figures out of itself, it is rumored that it's simply the cloak releasing a soul and forcing it to do the user's bidding, these figures are black as night (Like an human with no face nor hair then covered completely in black paint), these figures also bend and move the same way the human body does i.e the joints and movements and they vary in height and body proportion(still within humanly possibilities), plus they pack quite a punch possessing with each attack counting as A rank similarly to how an earth golem's freeform attack depends on its rank e.g A rank golem freeform = A rank damage . Each chakra human figure counts as A rank Wind and costs the user 30 chakra per usage , also, each figure must be short range from Iris at all times or it'll simply vanish and if the user chooses, he might decide not to create the figure fully i.e creating upper body etc the it still counts as A rank
~ Only one chakra figure can be created at a time and it costs user 30 chakra plus it counts as a move and each figure stays for a turn before running outta chakra and vanishing.
~ Can only be taught by Lytes.
~ The Cloak's is so evil and dark that everything that comes from it is affected by its color, In real terms, the cloak literally darkens any chakra that passes through it changing its color to black, furthermore, In the NV, it has been shown that elemental chakra can exist in various colour. If this explanation doesn't work, then, The wind chakra in the figures is so concentrated that the conc blue chakra appears to black
~ The cloak can withstand freeform Taijutsu and weapons such as kunais, even explosive tags, it can also withstand up to B rank jutsus, any more would damage the cloak

As for the ones I'll give... I only have few so i can give you these
  • (Kemuriton: Seigi no michi) ✘ Smoke Technique: The Righteous Path
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: A simple technique, where the user will focus his chakra into Smoke in Short range of him. This allows the user to form the smoke into dense weapons, capable of inflicting damage through either blunt strikes, or sharp protrusions. However, this is not only limited to kunai, or hammers, but the user can also form whips, chains and even spears and lances of smoke, which can either be fired towards the opponent or used to constrict them. The user is able to use them from all around, or simply one direction. Through hand gestures, the user is able to guide the weapon should it be dodged.

Notes:
    -Can only be taught by El Alucard

(Kemuriton: Enenra hyoukyo) ✘ Smoke Technique: Enenra's Curse]
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will initiate this technique by performing two handseals, focusing their smoke based chakra through their body and releasing it into the the ground. The user will then form up to a hundred semi-solid smoke hands covering the battlefield. The hands will emerge from the the ground and grab the opponent, pulling and constricting him down to the ground. As the opponent is held down by the hands the smoke begins to get thicker and darker causing the opponent to suffocate after a turn of being held down. With an extra handseal the hands will begin to rise from the ground and take the form of solid humanoid smoke figures which are fully under the control of the user. The number of humanoid figures that emerge from the ground upon activation of the extra handseal depend on the number of hands created in the beginning. Humanoid figures multiply if cut, (e.g. if the opponent cuts off a humanoid figure's limbs, each of those limbs will grow an new body) however become weaker as the chakra is then divided.

Notes:
    - Can only be taught by El Alucard
    - Can only be used three times
    -Humanoid figures remain on the field for 3 turns
    -May not use S-Rank smoke in next turn
I'll be learning both for 5000 kumi or whatever the highest amount of kumi I can pay for them are.

You've learnt the Techniques you mentioned.

Good Luck.

Reactions: El Alucard