Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Alright we'll go over them one by one. Man you need to get bigger dogs >.>

Just explain the technique or perform it and ask any questions you might have.

Fenriru Hareyakana Hyūhyū Iu | Fenrir's Radiant Howl
Type Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique allows a Ninken to gather a massive amount of chakra within their mouth that is then condensed, and through a roar, howl, or bark the Ninken will release the condensed chakra in the shape of a green beam that reaches up to mid range, and is powerful enough to to pierce through its targets. Instead of releasing the stored chakra in the form of a beam, a Ninken can choose to release it as a radial blast that hits anything short range in front of them. Though the blast is unable to pierce targets, it delivers a massive amount of blunt force damage, allowing it to crush solid structures or force anything short range of the Ninken into mid-range. Due to the amount compressed chakra that is used to shape the beam, it's equivalent in strength to elemental techniques of it's own rank, while the radial blast can only affect B rank and below techniques.

Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per Ninken.
- Cannot be used consecutively.
- No Inuzuka techniques above S rank can be used during the same turn

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright we'll go over them one by one. Man you need to get bigger dogs >.>

Just explain the technique or perform it and ask any questions you might have.

Fenriru Hareyakana Hyūhyū Iu | Fenrir's Radiant Howl
Type Offensive/Supplementary
Damage: 60
Description: This technique allows a Ninken to gather a massive amount of chakra within their mouth that is then condensed, and through a roar, howl, or bark the Ninken will release the condensed chakra in the shape of a green beam that reaches up to mid range, and is powerful enough to to pierce through its targets. Instead of releasing the stored chakra in the form of a beam, a Ninken can choose to release it as a radial blast that hits anything short range in front of them. Though the blast is unable to pierce targets, it delivers a massive amount of blunt force damage, allowing it to crush solid structures or force anything short range of the Ninken into mid-range. Due to the amount compressed chakra that is used to shape the beam, it's equivalent in strength to elemental techniques of it's own rank, while the radial blast can only affect B rank and below techniques.

Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per Ninken.
- Cannot be used consecutively.
- No Inuzuka techniques above S rank can be used during the same turn
I know haha but they were usefull for tracking and helping me out with the limited jutsu i had.

Ooh i like this one. Can think of many combinations to use this. Few questions though! ^_^
1) If used at the ground can it shatter it?
2) Due elemental advantages/disadvantages come into effect? so since this is A rank and raw chakra can it only cancel out B rank elemental jutsu?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
The beam focuses on piercing power, and can pierce through elemental techniques of the same rank (this is stated in the cj), but the blast version can crush solid objects due to the amount of blunt force it deals. Unfortunately, the blast can only affect B ranked techs.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The beam focuses on piercing power, and can pierce through elemental techniques of the same rank (this is stated in the cj), but the blast version can crush solid objects due to the amount of blunt force it deals. Unfortunately, the blast can only affect B ranked techs.
Thanks i got it! Can help me out of a lot of pinches.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Explain it and ask any questions you might have

Ōkami kamigami Kaiten Kiba | Wolf God's Rotating Fang
Type Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: N/A (40 if used with chakra)
Damage: 40 (80 if used with chakra)
Description: Employing the use of Gatsuuga concepts, this technique allows for an Inuzuka or Ninken to rapidly rotate their body either vertically or horizontally in place to gather air around them. The rotational force is so powerful that it gathers wind around the user as he spins, and will create a suction effect that pulls the opponent or a technique towards them. The wind gathered by the rapid rotation is devoid of chakra similar to the Konoha Ryujin technique, and as such it can withstand B rank and below elemental techniques. When this technique is used with chakra the user will leak chakra from their entire body as they rapidly rotate in place, which will form a large wolf made of dense chakra that pulls the opponent or a technique towards it, that will then appear to devoured. The chakra wolf is equivalent in size to the Water Beast technique, and is so dense that it's equivalent in strength to S rank elemental techniques.

Notes:
- Chakra empowered usage can only be used 3x
- Excessive usage of this technique may induce vertigo, as such if used for two turns in a row the Inuzuka user will be unable to effectively use S rank and above Ninjutsu (Reduces their power to A rank).
- The suction effect can be used to divert incoming techniques of the same strength from their intended target, and reaches up to mid range.
- This technique can be used by an Inuzuka, their Ninken partner, or together as a collaboration technique, but when used in that fashion it will be considered as a single use of the technique.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Explain it and ask any questions you might have

Ōkami kamigami Kaiten Kiba | Wolf God's Rotating Fang
Type Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: N/A (40 if used with chakra)
Damage: 40 (80 if used with chakra)
Description: Employing the use of Gatsuuga concepts, this technique allows for an Inuzuka or Ninken to rapidly rotate their body either vertically or horizontally in place to gather air around them. The rotational force is so powerful that it gathers wind around the user as he spins, and will create a suction effect that pulls the opponent or a technique towards them. The wind gathered by the rapid rotation is devoid of chakra similar to the Konoha Ryujin technique, and as such it can withstand B rank and below elemental techniques. When this technique is used with chakra the user will leak chakra from their entire body as they rapidly rotate in place, which will form a large wolf made of dense chakra that pulls the opponent or a technique towards it, that will then appear to devoured. The chakra wolf is equivalent in size to the Water Beast technique, and is so dense that it's equivalent in strength to S rank elemental techniques.

Notes:
- Chakra empowered usage can only be used 3x
- Excessive usage of this technique may induce vertigo, as such if used for two turns in a row the Inuzuka user will be unable to effectively use S rank and above Ninjutsu (Reduces their power to A rank).
- The suction effect can be used to divert incoming techniques of the same strength from their intended target, and reaches up to mid range.
- This technique can be used by an Inuzuka, their Ninken partner, or together as a collaboration technique, but when used in that fashion it will be considered as a single use of the technique.
Only one question really bro. So me and my ninken can use this at the same time but in different places right? Also whats the difference in spinning vertical or horizontal?

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Only one question really bro. So me and my ninken can use this at the same time but in different places right? Also whats the difference in spinning vertical or horizontal?
Yea. You can both use it in different places, and by doing so it can split a technique in half or something. IMO it's kinda redundant to do that, but it depends on the situation. The spinning motion doesn't really matter tbh, but I like to aim the side of my body towards what I want the suction to affect when I use this, which is the only realy that like is there.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea. You can both use it in different places, and by doing so it can split a technique in half or something. IMO it's kinda redundant to do that, but it depends on the situation. The spinning motion doesn't really matter tbh, but I like to aim the side of my body towards what I want the suction to affect when I use this, which is the only realy that like is there.
Okay got it ^^

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Shorotoru no Kage | Shadow of Xolotl
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is to be performed when the user's partner is performing a Gatsuuga or Gatenga variant. The technique involves the alignment of the users breath and movements to that of their partners, when their partner begins to roll, they too will roll, matching the roll inch for inch, breath for breath, movement for movement. By doing this the user becomes the perfect shadow, shadowing the movements of their partner while also concealing themselves within their shadow much like the ‘Shadow Shuriken Technique’ and its variants. This essentially creates a second phantom strike behind the original Gatsuuga/Gatenga, that holds all the power of, and behaves in the exact same manner as the original on account of being a perfect replica - which is produced by this technique, with no relation to the original Gatsuuga/Gatenga outside of mimicking. As a shadow, it will never hinder the main body, nor will the main body hinder it, for they exist in perfect sync and harmony. However, at any point in time the Shadow can claim its individuality, diverging from the main body to deliver an attack from a separate angle.

Notes:
Once used by a Ninken/Inuzuka, they must wait a turn before using it again.
Can only be used twice per Ninken/Inuzuka
No Inuzuka techniques above S rank for the rest of the turn.

Fenriru no Tayori | Tidings of Fenrir
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This allows the user to, when performing a Gatsuuga or Gatenga variant, add a specific rhythm to their violent gyrations that will facilitate the generation of wild air pressure and rapid winds, not at all unlike those of ‘Leaf Dragon God’. The formed vortex(created with the aid of chakra) will span out to a distance thrice that of the users length/height in all directions, and will be created with either a push or pull property. Depending on how the user spins, the air pressure generated by their Gatsuuga will either drag opponents caught within its vicinity to the center of the vortex, or repel them away, both iterations will deal slicing and blunt damage equal to that of the Gatsuuga or Gatenga that spawned it. The created vortex is equal in power to elemental ninjutsu, and the user is capable of separating from the vortex and releasing it in a set direction as a unidirectional shockwave should they so wish.

Notes:
Can only be used 4x
Once used the user cannot use Inuzuka techniques above S rank for the rest of the turn
Can only be performed at the same time as a Gatsuuga or Gatenga variant, and as a result can be performed in virtually the same timeframe as it has no independent usages.
Can be used by either Inuzuka or Ninken.

Both are useful techs and pretty self explanatory, so no questions.