chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking back I noticed we had indicators about two of Luffy's haki development early on and it got me wondering if we've missed the indicator about his advanced form of armament haki?

Ok so first before we knew Conq. Haki made weaker enemies pass out we saw Luffy unknowingly use conq. haki against Motobaro(Duvall's bull) Now you might think he was using voice of all things because the crew said he talked him into not fighting but Luffy didn't say anything about hearing anything which he does when VOAT is happening. You might also think it's just another instance of Luffy running off an animal with his intimidation but none of the other animals Luffy did that too ever wobbled off and passed out. If Moto hadn't passed out as we know conq. haki causes I'd say it's likely it was intimidation.

The next indicator of a future power up was the indication Luffy would get future sight. I'm sure most of you remember MF so I won't go too into it but if you remember Luffy was about to attack Mihawk before changing course after seeing his arms be chopped off.

So 2 of the 3 haki forms had an indication Luffy would eventually obtain them only we didn't know it until he got them. Now we just learned about the advanced arm. haki application of expelling the force and it would stand to reason there's an indicator for Luffy acquiring advanced arm. haki somewhere back in the manga. So I'm curious if we can find it.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto