Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont know who she is but i think she is the old female island princess. like boa.
this is why. we know kuma knows dragon. we know they kill any man that goes there. we know that the old princes was in love and died. but dont think she died she got pregnant. we know the island is know for its haki. like haki arrows. we also know dragon is probably a haki beast from sabos fights.
so how did kuma know where the island is? hes been there. he sent luffy their to get haki training.
so if she is alive she may be a rebel pirate but i dont think she alive.

what you guys think. also pretty sure this has come down the line before. just putting my own spin

Reactions: Magi

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before the end of Doflamingo... let me count the current Shichibukai:

1. Mihawk
2. Doflamingo
3. Kuma
4. Hancock
5. Buggy
6. Law
7. ??

Hm... I don't think she's a Shichibukai. It must be someone else. And I don't think she's alive. From the look of things, Oda seems avoiding mentioning her or even implying hints of her. Luffy's mother is one of the most repeated topics in the Internet since 2008 maybe, and that led to dead end. Unsolved case. Alive? Dead? Even me I dropped the idea of discussing her whereabouts. Until Oda says something on this matter. For now, he's not saying anything about her status.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont know who she is but i think she is the old female island princess. like boa.
this is why. we know kuma knows dragon. we know they kill any man that goes there. we know that the old princes was in love and died. but dont think she died she got pregnant. we know the island is know for its haki. like haki arrows. we also know dragon is probably a haki beast from sabos fights.
so how did kuma know where the island is? hes been there. he sent luffy their to get haki training.
so if she is alive she may be a rebel pirate but i dont think she alive.

what you guys think. also pretty sure this has come down the line before. just putting my own spin
Just from where are you getting these crazy ideas????? But i appreciate your effort.

Oda confirmed that his mother is alive. All princess before Boa dies due to love sickness not only one. And probably boa will die to due to love sickness also.
Many people knows about Amazon lily and Kuma works for govt. so its natural that he knows each and every BASIC info. that WG has on world.

1. Mihawk
2. Doflamingo
3. Kuma
4. Hancock
5. Buggy
6. Law
7. ??

Hm... I don't think she's a Shichibukai. It must be someone else
. And I don't think she's alive. From the look of things, Oda seems avoiding mentioning her or even implying hints of her. Luffy's mother is one of the most repeated topics in the Internet since 2008 maybe, and that led to dead end. Unsolved case. Alive? Dead? Even me I dropped the idea of discussing her whereabouts. Until Oda says something on this matter. For now, he's not saying anything about her status.
What made you think she is a shichibukai?? this thread don't highlight anything which makes you say this.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What made you think she is a shichibukai?? this thread don't highlight anything which makes you say this.
I assumed her to be a Shichibukai before due to an empty seat for one more Shichibukai, but then later I felt like maybe she isn't a pirate at all. So many possibilities that she could be anything else. Ordinary citizen, marine officer or revolutionary. And so many people threw the idea of her being Roger's sister. The empty seat in Shichibukai led me to think that before and later I dropped the idea.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said shabibuki i said the old pricess of female island. cause it was mentioned that she fell in love and died by the old lady. but i think she got pregnant and had to leave the island.
oda says th opposite of adventure is mother so she will not be show to much. where does oda say shes alive?
and for me the empty seat has nothing to do with her. the empty seat is the one that fuji wants and has to do with him.
also what crazy idea ya kuma works for the gov but is a man and if went to island would probably get killed.unless invited. so seeing a map he knew where to send everyone? dont think so, he knows case hes been there.
also think luffy mom is from the island cause of the haki.
maybe she is maybe not but to me little things in the story point that way

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also what happened to jimbie and croc. cause in the anime don says to the slave auction guy when hes asking for help that its the shabakui and marines vs wb. so is that now bb, jimbie said no and got locked up. cant wait for oda to fill in the blanks

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Mihawk
2. Doflamingo
3. Kuma
4. Hancock
5. Buggy
6. Law
7. ??

Hm... I don't think she's a Shichibukai. It must be someone else. And I don't think she's alive. From the look of things, Oda seems avoiding mentioning her or even implying hints of her. Luffy's mother is one of the most repeated topics in the Internet since 2008 maybe, and that led to dead end. Unsolved case. Alive? Dead? Even me I dropped the idea of discussing her whereabouts. Until Oda says something on this matter. For now, he's not saying anything about her status.
Fairly certain Oda said in an SBS that Luffy's parentS were alive and shown already. Obviously he never I.D'd her but he claims to have drawn her(though Oda likes to mess around in the SBS a lot so idk)

As for the shichibukai thing I doubt Luffy's mom cut off Z's arm.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where is the z's arm cut off mentioned ive never heard anything about that. by any character
The 7th Shichibukai is the person who cut off Z's arm. I don't recall where I saw it but it's a pretty well known idea.

There's a pretty decent theory that it's Apoo,

That panel is kinda persuading.

Naruto Power

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if it is apoo i dont see him teaming up with law. but its possible. also thought z fought to the death and ice man made it so. to pay respect to his old teacher. also isnt the reason z turned on the marines is because one of the 7 killed his family. i think thats the one that he wanted and if apoo. that would mean he would of had to of done something big after the war of the greatest. i dont think him think it will be a completely new character never shown.
also who ever noticed that in the manga has a good eye

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Id like to think that she died because there would be a reason why dragon choose to leave luffy. If luffys mom alive and with revolitionary leaving luffy alone that would so lame and fuqt up in manymany ways i mean i could understand if a father leaves his child since thats preetybadass in anime but fora women leaving a child thats bulsheeet also id like to think that luffys mom somehow related to ace mom sweet, good and calm which made dragon fall for her.