[Predictions] Luffy's entry to the New World is gonna be rough!

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He has 2 very big eyes staring at him, they both know where he is, and are probably preparing for his entrance. Meaning Big Mom and the Marines. Big Mom doesn't look like the type of gal to get up herself, she probably will send a couple people out to bring Luffy back or kill him. While the Marines, now being situated at G-1 in the New world are gonna have to know that Luffy is at Fishman Island and they are probably going to have a little bit of preparation for his rubbery awesomeness. Obvious him getting into the NW will have to be epic. Imagine him rising up, and seeing a practical Buster Call waiting for him, a huge amount of ships that he has to get through. That's what I am expecting, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Marines will underestimate him not knowing of how much him and the crew have trained and how much stronger they'll be, and they're gonna get their asses handed to them, and same with the people Big Mama sends to deal with Luffy

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Marines will underestimate him not knowing of how much him and the crew have trained and how much stronger they'll be, and they're gonna get their asses handed to them, and same with the people Big Mama sends to deal with Luffy
the marines know how strong Luffy is when he met up with his crew

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I've heard before, once your bounty is past around 500,000,000 it is kind of pointless to raise it up any higher. You either can't be beat by bounty hunters and other pirates cause you are crazy powerful. And what's the point of raising it? They are already targeted by everyone.

HokageKid

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I've heard before, once your bounty is past around 500,000,000 it is kind of pointless to raise it up any higher. You either can't be beat by bounty hunters and other pirates cause you are crazy powerful. And what's the point of raising it? They are already targeted by everyone.
cause it's fun xd