Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If two people with a strength of 8 and 7 fight a person with a strength of 10. It is not necessary that they would win even though they're combined strength is higher.

Luffy's speed in G2 is so vastly superior that both Zoro and Sanji couldn't touch him.
there is somthing called coo you know , yeah he will outspeed them but not able to toch him is an Exaggeration

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I hope youre joking XD
OT: Zoro and Sanji Mid diffs.....Luffy and Zoro arent that far apart in strength add sanji and its overkill....Luffy aint admiral lvl yet :stfu:
OK.Tell me how zoro even hits him with luffy arament and obsevation haki.sanji has enough speed but there's now way they'll hurt luffy with arament hardening.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If two people with a strength of 8 and 7 fight a person with a strength of 10. It is not necessary that they would win even though they're combined strength is higher.

Luffy's speed in G2 is so vastly superior that both Zoro and Sanji couldn't touch him.
Going by ur logic then no one in the world can keep up with Kizaru and he can just go all around the NW and kill anyone because others cant keep up with kizaru, ur logic is flawed.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Zoro isn't even tht stronger then sanji to call him a fodder if Luffy is a 10 Zoro is a 8.5 and sanji 7.5-8 .... Also sanji is the only one on his team with enough speed to hit luffy...
No, Zoro is comfortably stronger than Sanji, but it's your opinion i guess. Also i wasn't even half serious in my post

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its all about suitability guys
sanji can fight better than zoro when it comes to fighting luffy because of his speed
i mean zoro is stronger than sanji and he can beat him but if zoro fights with kidd he will get low/mid-diffed because his sowrds are made of iron but sanji does not fight with sowrds so he may get high-diffed by kidd

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its all about suitability guys
sanji can fight better than zoro when it comes to fighting luffy because of his speed
i mean zoro is stronger than sanji and he can beat him but if zoro fights with kidd he will get low/mid-diffed because his sowrds are made of iron but sanji does not fight with sowrds so he may get high-diffed by kidd
Sanji only has better top speed. His reflexive speed is lacking compared to both judging by his clash against Doflamingo. Infact, even Law performed better than him in the department

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji only has better top speed. His reflexive speed is lacking compared to both judging by his clash against Doflamingo. Infact, even Law performed better than him in the department
sanji dsnt have a bad reflixes , he didnt know what doflamingo is using you cant react fo some thing you dont know about
law knows about doflamingo df he is the one who told sanji doflamingo is using strings so ofcourse he will do better

Reactions: U mAd

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sanji dsnt have a bad reflixes , he didnt know what doflamingo is using you cant react fo some thing you dont know about
law knows about doflamingo df he is the one who told sanji doflamingo is using strings so ofcourse he will do better
The strings Doflamingo used to cut him were visible. Luffy had no knowledge on them, but he dodged it while saving Kyros. He had no excuse really

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man zoro is my fav character at all time saying the truth dsnt underrate zoro any how
Sometimes I'm not gonna lie some Zoro fans take it too far until sometimes I have to laugh but certain ppl take pleasure into trying to make Zoro look bad and I aint having it mate....:|

mishoa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK.Tell me how zoro even hits him with luffy arament and obsevation haki.sanji has enough speed but there's now way they'll hurt luffy with arament hardening.
really becuase its a fact both zoro and sanji have haki if zoro's haki is as strong as luffys he would have a hard time with just zoro considering cuts are a weakness for luffy.....