OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats with the sudden Sabo hype? Is it because Fuji was injured?
Fuji really wasn’t injured that bad but I see many people hyping Sabo up over this feat.

I’m not even sure he did it alone, he could have had the other revos help even, but all he has is two bandages one on his face and one around his head he didn’t appear to be severely injured.

Don’t see why Luffy couldn’t replicate that feat or do even more than that with new Haki feats, In fact he fought and held his own with Fuji on DR whilst being injured and only using G2/G3, he’s much stronger than that now.

I give this to Luffy.

Reactions: Passerby

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were two admirals against Sabo w/his 4 military captains.
Those 4 captains definitely fought the new guy considering that their strength isn’t to par with a Yonko First Mate or a Yonk themselves.

It’s clear that Sabo gave him those injuries but if Luffy’s aiming to fight and beat an Emperor right now then Luffy needs to be stronger.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were two admirals against Sabo w/his 4 military captains.
Those 4 captains definitely fought the new guy considering that their strength isn’t to par with a Yonko First Mate or a Yonk themselves.

It’s clear that Sabo gave him those injuries but if Luffy’s aiming to fight and beat an Emperor right now then Luffy needs to be stronger.
Those injuries don’t look like much of anything, Luffy have Fuji a bruise with G3, imagine him using G4? No screw that imagine him using Snakeman? No screw that. Imagine him stacking advanced CoA on top of all his gears? That’s more than enough firepower right there to give Fuji some significant injuries not to mention FS????

If anything Sabo is lacking in more areas than Luffy is considering Luffy has much better mastery over his fruit than Sabo has. Sabo has Advanced CoA but Luffy has that plus FS plus his gears.

Big bro can’t stay stronger forever. And with Kaido going down at his hands regardless of teamwork it’s undeniable to me who will have the better portrayal.

I agree with you it’s obvious who the victor should be.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this was DR I'd have said Sabo probably edges out a win.

Also when did Sabo fight 2 admirals did I miss a chapter or are people filling in off panel moments with their interpretation of events again?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those injuries don’t look like much of anything, Luffy have Fuji a bruise with G3, imagine him using G4? No screw that imagine him using Snakeman? No screw that. Imagine him stacking advanced CoA on top of all his gears? That’s more than enough firepower right there to give Fuji some significant injuries not to mention FS????
That’s why I said Luffy is suppose to be stronger because his opponent is 1 Emperor of the seas while Sabo injuries Admiral Issho.
The injuries wasn’t fatal but it was still significant enough to require medical attention.
Luffy didn’t bruise Fujitori with G3 either, he just out muscled him but left 0% damages on him. Luffy’s been doing that since Kuzan was around but it doesn’t mean much when your physical muscle strength gets beaten by projectile powers every time.

If anything Sabo is lacking in more areas than Luffy is considering Luffy has much better mastery over his fruit than Sabo has. Sabo has Advanced CoA but Luffy has that plus FS plus his gears.
As far as we know, only the people who shown it in wano has advance armaments haki and no one else.
Sabo has fighters experience and great haki skill, but that’s all we know.
What helps Sabo’s case against Admiral Issho specifically is that Sabo turns into fire and Issho’s gravity powers doesn’t work on someone who is intangible and neither does he haki have the ability to apply haki to intangible forces such as gravity.
So the fight was in his favor.

Big bro can’t stay stronger forever. And with Kaido going down at his hands regardless of teamwork it’s undeniable to me who will have the better portrayal.
I never said that Luffy won’t be stronger. My argument is that Luffy will be seen as stronger after the Kaido fight. Personally I feel like help wouldn’t be needed but people won’t like the method Luffy used to win.
I agree with you it’s obvious who the victor should be.
I thought you’re arguing with me the opposite?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol come on man Luffy ain’t weaker than Sabo at all, if anything Sabo is lacking in more areas than Luffy is considering Luffy has much better mastery over his fruit than Sabo has. Sabo has Advance CoA but Luffy has that plus FS plus his gears.

That’s why I said Luffy is suppose to be stronger because his opponent is 1 Emperor of the seas while Sabo injuries Admiral Issho.
The injuries wasn’t fatal but it was still significant enough to require medical attention.
Luffy didn’t bruise Fujitori with G3 either, he just out muscled him but left 0% damages on him. Luffy’s been doing that since Kuzan was around but it doesn’t mean much when your physical muscle strength gets beaten by projectile powers every time.

As far as we know, only the people who shown it in wano has advance armaments haki and no one else.
Sabo has fighters experience and great haki skill, but that’s all we know.
What helps Sabo’s case against Admiral Issho specifically is that Sabo turns into fire and Issho’s gravity powers doesn’t work on someone who is intangible and neither does he haki have the ability to apply haki to intangible forces such as gravity.
So the fight was in his favor.

I never said that Luffy won’t be stronger. My argument is that Luffy will be seen as stronger after the Kaido fight. Personally I feel like help wouldn’t be needed but people won’t like the method Luffy used to win.

I thought you’re arguing with me the opposite?
He gave him a scratch on his head, it wasn’t much but it was just as much damage as Sabo managed against Fuji on DR. Which was practically nothing significant. And he did it whilst still healing from his fight with Doffy and no G4. Imagine if he was using DR level G4 and imagine it now with current G4 and all the Haki upgrades he has gotten plus Snakeman. He’s definitely giving Fuji some scratches or bruises that will need some medical attention and given he will manage to harm Kaido in some way regardless of a team effort to me it’s just so obvious who the winner of this matchup is.

You did have Luffy winning this fight right? I wasn’t really arguing with you just mainly just stating my opinion to you I didn’t really make myself clear, sorry.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He gave him a scratch on his head, it wasn’t much but it was just as much damage as Sabo managed against Fuji on DR. Which was practically nothing significant. And he did it whilst still healing from his fight with Doffy and no G4. Imagine if he was using DR level G4 and imagine it now with current G4 and all the Haki upgrades he has gotten plus Snakeman. He’s definitely giving Fuji some scratches or bruises that will need some medical attention and given he will manage to harm Kaido in some way regardless of a team effort to me it’s just so obvious who the winner of this matchup is.

You did have Luffy winning this fight right? I wasn’t really arguing with you just mainly just stating my opinion to you I didn’t really make myself clear, sorry.
I had Luffy winning because the opponent he’s challenging is stronger than an Admiral.
He didn’t get scratched in the head, a band wrap around the head signifies head trauma and the patch on his face indicated bruising.
If Sabo is alive after all of that and not in the same serious condition, then this proves what I said for years about Sabo being Admiral level.

I do think Luffy’s level got stronger after the Katakuri fight because Luffy has SnakeMan in his arsenal since the timeskip, he didn’t just create it on the spot. It proves that Luffy was Yonko First Mate level and after refining his basic two haki to the max, he should be above that level by now.
If he beats Kaido through his strength and no aid from anybody then it confirms that Luffy is 100% stronger.
However there are a few people on this base that still believe Luffy is weaker than Doflamingo.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had Luffy winning because the opponent he’s challenging is stronger than an Admiral.
He didn’t get scratched in the head, a band wrap around the head signifies head trauma and the patch on his face indicated bruising.
If Sabo is alive after all of that and not in the same serious condition, then this proves what I said for years about Sabo being Admiral level.

I do think Luffy’s level got stronger after the Katakuri fight because Luffy has SnakeMan in his arsenal since the timeskip, he didn’t just create it on the spot. It proves that Luffy was Yonko First Mate level and after refining his basic two haki to the max, he should be above that level by now.
If he beats Kaido through his strength and no aid from anybody then it confirms that Luffy is 100% stronger.
However there are a few people on this base that still believe Luffy is weaker than Doflamingo.
I guess he gave Fuji a better fight but I don’t see why Luffy couldn’t replicate that feat with all the Haki upgrades he got. In fact I know he will because In order to manage a win against Kaido he’s going to have to be able to hurt him to some extent even with teamwork involved.

Honestly it’s probably more likely that Luffy and Sabo are about the same right now in strength, and although Sabo probably hasn’t mastered the mera mera, it is one of the strongest fruits in the series and in a Haki master like Sabos hands that fruit is greatly augmented.

The way i see it Luffy wins very high diff, FS gives him a good edge in this fight as he’s going to have the speed and the reactions to outmaneuver most of Sabos attacks. Now if Sabo can use Entei then damn this will be an extreme diff battle imo and it might take a new technique from Luffy or a KKG enhanced with advanced CoA to get the win.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess he gave Fuji a better fight but I don’t see why Luffy couldn’t replicate that feat with all the Haki upgrades he got. In fact I know he will because In order to manage a win against Kaido he’s going to have to be able to hurt him to some extent even with teamwork involved.

Honestly it’s probably more likely that Luffy and Sabo are about the same right now in strength, and although Sabo probably hasn’t mastered the mera mera, it is one of the strongest fruits in the series and in a Haki master like Sabos hands that fruit is greatly augmented.

The way i see it Luffy wins very high diff, FS gives him a good edge in this fight as he’s going to have the speed and the reactions to outmaneuver most of Sabos attacks. Now if Sabo can use Entei then damn this will be an extreme diff battle imo and it might take a new technique from Luffy or a KKG enhanced with advanced CoA to get the win.
I can see a high diff

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see a high diff
I don’t see why people can’t accept the fact that Luffy will surpass Sabo. Like it’s got to happen at some point, Sabo is getting stronger too I get that but eventually as the future PK he has to pull away from his brother.

It’s like no matter what he does, people will still put Sabo and Marco above him i don’t get that.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t see why people can’t accept the fact that Luffy will surpass Sabo. Like it’s got to happen at some point, Sabo is getting stronger too I get that but eventually as the future PK he has to pull away from his brother.

It’s like no matter what he does, people will still put Sabo and Marco above him i don’t get that.
I said that Luffy will be stronger than Sabo because the storyline needs it to be and he’s going to fight Kaido. If he’s fighting Kaido then he needs to be stronger than Sabo.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said that Luffy will be stronger than Sabo because the storyline needs it to be and he’s going to fight Kaido. If he’s fighting Kaido then he needs to be stronger than Sabo.
I wasn’t picking on you I was just asking you why people think this way.

It’s literally the same with Marco it’s like people will accept that small sample size between Marco/Kizaru to justify why Marco is superior to everyone else and is Admiral level but Luffy can’t be ahead no matter what.

Maybe most people are just waiting until the battle with Kaido to put him above those guys.

Rmstorm96

Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Luffy also has Gear stacking, Gear 3 combined with he speed of Gear 2, increasing it's power. If Luffy uses his Advanced CoA( Internal Destruction Haki& External Barrier type), he will be able to cause a lot of Destruction. Especially with Mastered Futures Sight, increased base physical stats from seasone training- also means stronger Gear.

Stronger Gear 2/3rd without haki due to seastone physical strength training + Advanced Armament Haki( Both Versions)+ Mastered FS= Monster

His Gear 3 will be more accurate due to FS combined with barrier flow Haki= Giant Energy Blast to Block Entai

Improved Gear 2 Gattling with Adv Armament haki destroying things from the inside makes this attack Extremely lethal + Accuracy from Future Sight & Stronger/faster attack due to stronger base = Being unable to dodge it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OG sama

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy also has Gear stacking, Gear 3 combined with he speed of Gear 2, increasing it's power. If Luffy uses his Advanced CoA( Internal Destruction Haki& External Barrier type), he will be able to cause a lot of Destruction. Especially with Mastered Futures Sight, increased base physical stats from seasone training- also means stronger Gear.

Stronger Gear 2/3rd without haki due to seastone physical strength training + Advanced Armament Haki( Both Versions)+ Mastered FS= Monster

His Gear 3 will be more accurate due to FS combined with barrier flow Haki= Giant Energy Blast to Block Entai

Improved Gear 2 Gattling with Adv Armament haki destroying things from the inside makes this attack Extremely lethal + Accuracy from Future Sight & Stronger/faster attack due to stronger base = Being unable to dodge it.
I like the way you think, Wano Luffy should be an absolute monster if we consider all these creative ways he can utilize his forms with his greatly enhanced Haki.