Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All devil fruit users are useless when they are up against people who have mastered or atleast know the basics of the second form of Haki. That said, anyone can tell Luffy is able to fight on par with Mag. I don't think he can defeat him though, not yet anyway. Blackbeard had a tough time, I dont think he tried though so I wouldn't know how things would turn out.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well luffy would have an easier time now that he recovered from being poisoned and almost killed, i know we arent including antibodies but we should think about it as modern luffy v modern magellan, and i think luffy wins because he is now imune to a lot of poisons and has haki as well so i think he will be able to hit him

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hum, guys... Haki isn't everything. It's not just because you have Haki taht you will be immune to everything DF related. If you punch Aokiji, he will be feel it, yet you will still be freezed. Haki allows you to strike Logia users in their actual bodies, regardless of their elements, yet they're still elements, and they will still harm you. Not to mention Magellan is a Paramecia, not a Logia, it's irrelevant having haki to strike his actual body, because youc a do it without it, the problem is that magellan will always be covered is deaddly poison.

Now, Haki does improve one's power. Not to mention Luffy is stronger and faster. And because of his previous fight, he is now much more resistent to poison. Magellan was almost beat by Luffy, but he tired quickly, taken over by the poison. If Magellan hasn't mproved anything this past 2 years, I say Luffy might have a chance of beating him. Though I have a feeling we haven't seen the full potential of either one, so is still an open question.