Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Luffy will learn Shadow Clone tech and incorporate it within his repertoire for his Gear 6 shift up?
Imagine multiple Luffies fighting the immortal Kaido, that would be something to behold. Or is it the signature move of another popular shonen protagonist, and so Oda would not bother with it on Luffy. What do you think? Will 2 Luffyies be enough to take down Kaido or is it going to take more than two?
Kaido is immortal due to his dragon scales and has a very high resistance to almost all elements, including Dark, so what would it take for Luffy to take out Kaido by himself, alone?

Let me hear your opinions down below!

Easy out ;)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously you don't know shit about one piece and your posts are dumb as **** and no one cares about them. Hence why no one comments on your shitty, non accurate, bullshit post's. Leave one piece to the ones who have always been in this section and know about it. Go back to your little queer Hellsing or a.e it is u watch

And if you're just now getting into one piece you're not doing very good as obviously you don't understand shit about it. And if you've been in it, even worse

Reactions: Hammock

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously you don't know shit about one piece and your posts are dumb as **** and no one cares about them. Hence why no one comments on your shitty, non accurate, bullshit post's. Leave one piece to the ones who have always been in this section and know about it. Go back to your little queer Hellsing or a.e it is u watch

And if you're just now getting into one piece you're not doing very good as obviously you don't understand shit about it. And if you've been in it, even worse
i wish to u a speedy mental recovery...

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My Bad, Sir Akainu! I am kind of new to one piece and, probably have been trying a little too hard to appeal to the core fanbase.