Luffy could take down an Admiral now?

Luffy can take down an Admiral?

• No way, he will be defeated for sure!

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Yes he can.

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • No he can't but Admiral will have a really tough time.

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So its been 2 years after the whitebeard war and as we have seen Luffy has a become hell of a strong character now, before the time-skip he was near to the power of a Vice-Admiral so now could he take an Admiral down or atleast give an admiral a tough time, i think he still cant defeat an Admiral as imo he is no equal or slightly above Ace right now but can just shatter a Vice-Admiral, what you all think?

Monkey d garp

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think luffy can hold his own against the admirals for 2-3minutes but no way in hell he could beat one, i think he is now slightly above ace and jimbei and higher than a vice admiral but the series has only reached the half so it would be dissapointing if he could beat an admiral now

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
against akainu maybe cos he just gonna go mental kill himself along with akainu but kizaru is much faster and i think aokiji could probably beat him too. BTW who do u think is the strongest admiral????

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
against akainu maybe cos he just gonna go mental kill himself along with akainu but kizaru is much faster and i think aokiji could probably beat him too. BTW who do u think is the strongest admiral????
Imo Akainu is the strongest Admiral. ( Though Garp being the strongest marine imo )

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo Akainu is the strongest Admiral. ( Though Garp being the strongest marine imo )
garp is too old now but why akainu i dont know who is stronger and aokiji is my fav but akainu beats aokiji simply cos lava beats ice and he is stronger than kizaru but if akainu and aokiji were fighting someone with a water devil fruit then aokiji would be stronger???????

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
garp is too old now but why akainu i dont know who is stronger and aokiji is my fav but akainu beats aokiji simply cos lava beats ice and he is stronger than kizaru but if akainu and aokiji were fighting someone with a water devil fruit then aokiji would be stronger???????
Being old doesn't matter, still Garp is the hero you know and if Sengoku did not stop Garp at war, Akainu would have been history.:D

A water devil fruit isn't possible dude, Akainu is the strongest Admiral but Aokiji was nominated for the empty Fleet-Admiral position because he doesnt follow absolute justice unlike Akainu or in terms of power Akainu should have became the Fleet-Admiral.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being old doesn't matter, still Garp is the hero you know and if Sengoku did not stop Garp at war, Akainu would have been history.:D

A water devil fruit isn't possible dude, Akainu is the strongest Admiral but Aokiji was nominated for the empty Fleet-Admiral position because he doesnt follow absolute justice unlike Akainu or in terms of power Akainu should have became the Fleet-Admiral.
i agree with u i really wanted garp to wup his ass and ok u are right akainu is probably stronger

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop screwing around!!! Luffy isn´t a match for an admiral, he´s out of his league and you people who say he can take them on and even beat them are simply trolling, GTFO.

NarutoSensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is not even close on taking down an admiral. He still has a long way to go.
@TopicCreator : You should use the search button. This has been made before
it depends on which admirals he is fighting dude....I know that he cant take on the strongest admiral.....but i honestly beleive that we havent seen all that luffy can do yet and i beleive that some of the admirals have gotten kinda laid back because they thought that the straw hat gang was dead and that they became over confident and further i have not even seen the full effect of that elephant fist he had(because he was underwater when he first used it) so luffy has lots o power to show us.......

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it depends on which admirals he is fighting dude....I know that he cant take on the strongest admiral.....but i honestly beleive that we havent seen all that luffy can do yet and i beleive that some of the admirals have gotten kinda laid back because they thought that the straw hat gang was dead and that they became over confident and further i have not even seen the full effect of that elephant fist he had(because he was underwater when he first used it) so luffy has lots o power to show us.......
You haven't even seen what admirals are capable of. Yes, Luffy is strong. He has trained for 2 years straight and he can beat lots of people. But Admirals is way too much at the moment for him to handle.

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You haven't even seen what admirals are capable of. Yes, Luffy is strong. He has trained for 2 years straight and he can beat lots of people. But Admirals is way too much at the moment for him to handle.
Agreed.
But now atleast Luffy won't be just hoping how run and survive when facing a Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.