Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Welcome. The Luciano family is a family of great moral, integrity, and honor. The Guardians, as you know, are the protectors of the family, and we are in current need for a Sun Guardian.

But I'm not going to bore you all with a lot of unnecessary text, I'm going to get straight down to business.

Due to the amount of people who had applied for the tourney, we are in need of a Preliminary round. The four people who are to be in the preliminary round were based off their reasoning for what a Luciano Guardian meant to them. In short, the four we liked the least were chosen.

After the initial round, the entire tournament will begin and we'll go from there.

Also due to the uneven amount of people in the tournament, and as an added twist to the tournament, we will add one of the guardians into the tournament. He will act as if he himself is trying to win the tournament, so if he is deemed the winner of his match, that guardian will advance to the next round. With that being said, if a guardian advances, another guardian will take his place in the next round to spice everything up and to add diversity.

The way this tournament is judged is completely different from the way normal tournaments are judged. Normally, the winner is the person who either doesn't die or make any horrible mistakes during the fight(more often the latter of the two). This is different. Here we don't judge on who wins the fight, we judge on who fights better. And by that, we don't mean who is the better fighter in the group in the area of skill, but who fights in a refreshing(for lack of better words) way. Who isn't just trying to win over a technicality, or trying to nuke the opponent. It is up to us, the guardians, as to who passes the round and who loses, outside sources like sensei and RP mods have no say in this as this is completely group based and the guardians are the ones who are judging.

Below is the bracket for the tournament.

The person on top will be the one to make the thread in . Please choose an appropriate thread title. When making the thread you are to post the following rules.​

Rei's Rules & Regulations
• No Kai or Sub
• Five Basic Elements, Nin, Gen, Tai Allowed
• No Customs, KGs, or Special Abilities
• Terrain: An open field with the Luciano Mansion to my left(your right) and a river to my right(your left)
• Range: Mid
• You have 7 days to finish this fight, then they'll be closed and graded by the guardians
• Arguing is not advised whatsoever, but if you have a question or two, keep it to VM/PM/MSN
• You are to go to the guardians if you have any concerns
When you have completed your match and it has been graded, the winner will post in this thread with a link to the match, confirming the winner. After everyone has posted, we will continue on to the next round.

Final and most important point. We want all of you to have fun. Even if you do not get the position, you should be proud of your family member who did get it, and continue to help out with the family as much as possible. We are family here, and we support each other in all we do. This isn't just another group, this is a family. So without further adieu, let us begin.

If you have any questions about this, please just drop me a VM, I'll be happy to answer them.

~DJ Malik(Cloud Guardian)

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, with Hazure quitting the family, we now do not have to go through the preliminary round of the tourney.

Same rules apply, and the last matches will simply not be counted. Let's get started.

Last edited:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright guys, we finished judging fights.

And the results are:

V. Vs. Kato. - Winner V.
Shade Vs. Tybone - Winner Tybone.

Erzo Vs. Kryptiic - Winner Erzo.

Kamishiro Vs. Cobalt - Winner Kamishiro.

Next Round:

Rules are as stated:

The person on top will be the one to make the thread in . Please choose an appropriate thread title. When making the thread you are to post the following rules.[/center]

Rei's Rules & Regulations
• No Kai or Sub
• Five Basic Elements, Nin, Gen, Tai Allowed
• No Customs, KGs, or Special Abilities
• Terrain: An open field with the Luciano Mansion to my left(your right) and a river to my right(your left)
• Range: Mid
• You have 7 days to finish this fight, then they'll be closed and graded by the guardians
• Arguing is not advised whatsoever, but if you have a question or two, keep it to VM/PM/MSN
• You are to go to the guardians if you have any concerns

Last edited:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Good Luck everyone. ^_^

The match title is to be titled "[Sun Guardian: Finals] Participant one vs. Participant two.