Rorschach

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can somebody please help me explain what is the difference between LT's on Xbox 360.
I mean LT 2.0 , LT 3.0 , LT1.9 .... compatibility and what not... its all so confusing to me... also, can you patch an LT 3.0 game that doesn't have your desired language or subtitles, I have this issue with Black Ops 2 and Splinter Cell Blacklist.
Thank you,,,,

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LT's are your firmwares. you must know what firmwares are right? even Playstations have different models and firmwares sometimes.
LT 1.9 is like a very old firmware for 360 and its basically for older games. LT 3.0 was the firmware used to play pirated discs or burned games.

Kin
30💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and no. there is no such thing as LT 3.0 games to begin with, LT 3.0 is just the firmware you flash your discdrive to play burned games, but you cant patch your normal games for other languages, what you can do is though you can Patch your xbox to LT 3.0, then download the game in your desired language from internet, burn it on the CD and play it. but thats Piracy and highly unrecommended. also trying to patch your xbox without a pro could damage it , dont go blaming around later