Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lower Deadmines

Very similar to the Upper Deadmines in every aspect the Lower Deadmines are simply located in a slightly different location. The Lower Deadmines also extend deeper than their counterpart and their tunnels are generally more spacious, since they are mainly used to mine for gemstones of various types and quality. After the Calamity the various shanty-town like communities that had sprung up around the mines abandoned the region out of fear of debris-related cave-ins and the deaths that would occur as a result. Now the mines lay dormant, waiting for the next reasonable capitalist who wishes to make their fortune off the backs of others' labor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Sin continues to head home undetected with his suppresses chakra:

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent Doujutsu users from detecting them

[Leaving lm]

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/thousand-needles-077.755894/#post-22097012
Continuation of Mission

Hades journey continued, at least, so he thought, until a monsterous pit lay before him. The large pit spanned hundreds of meters, and even going down, Hades could only just see the people at the bottom. It was, nothing short of a sheer drop, however, it meant nothing to Hades, as he began walking down the side, into the huge pit.

As Hades reached the bottom, the all so familiar sight reared its ugly head. Malnourished and weak people, stumbling about, just trying not to pass out. However, glancing around the pit, multiple guard stations, each with 1 to 2 people on them, scanning the site. It was obvious from the get go, they had yet to notice Hades, as they peered past him on a few occasions. Using this to his advantage, Hades approached one of the working, driving and old, rusted pic, into bare bedrock, the pic bouncing off as if nothing had happened. Kneeling down, Hades spoke.

Hello. What is this place exactly? You all seem quite...under maintained.

From his mild delirious state, the man hadn't immediately noticed Hades, until he spoke. The man jolted, stumbling back, as a puff of dust erupted around where he landed. It was obvious at first, that he went to begin some form of an apology, that was until his eyes adjusted to what he was looking at, and he realized the words Hades had spoken, and the fact that Hades was clearly not one of the ones he was fearing. Patting himself off, he sat up.

Good lord boy, don't sneak up on people, and what in blazes do you mean, what is this place? Its a gem mine, the deadmines. Named after the hundreds who've died trying to strike rich. Although, this is the lower level, long since been barron, but here we are, still working away.

Puzzled at the statement, Hades glanced back, making sure he had yet to be identified, before replying.

Why would you waste your time mining a baron area then? Seems counter intuitive, couldn't you move somewhere else?

The old man scoffed, as if what Hades had said was the dumbest thing he had ever heard.

You said it yourself boy, we look under maintained. Look around you, whats the common factor, we're all old. They stuck us down here, kept us weak, to keep us out of the way. Normally, you come down here to die, yet, none of us seem to die, so they give us scraps, just enough to keep us mining, and wait for us to either, by some miracle, find some gemstones, or curl over and die, not a hard concept son.

It was an odd situation, to say the least, but Hades was likely running short on time, surely he would be spotted soon, and then having to explain his way out of that without a fight would seem unlikely. Yet, he needed a few more answers before he could act.

Who exactly are "they"? The faster the better you could explain that.

They are the ones who own the mine. Two youngin's, inherited it from their father. The old man wasn't too bad, no saint, but he kept us fed. These two, seems to be taking advantage of the fact we aint dying, they keep the young people in the upper mine, where theres more gemstones, and kick us old folk down here under guard, we're too weak to fight back, same with up there. They then sell the gemstones, and live in luxury. I dont know what you're plannin boy, but it wont work.

It was what Hades feared, similar to the Oasis, someone claiming ownership of a resources, and taking advantage of the weak. How foolish, these boys clearly where unaware, that there is always someone stronger. With his Rinnegan active, Hades activated the Animal path, summoning the chameleon, however, the creature was already invisible, a small puff of smoke occuring, yet nothing appearing, this did, however, attract the shouting of the guards.

( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Kamereon ) - Summoning Technique: Giant Chameleon
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will summon a Giant Chameleon with a sort of snake for a tail. Like all of Nagato's summons, it has a number of body piercings that link its chakra to that of the user and makes it so that it manifests the Rinnegan. Much like a real-life chameleon, this creature can also blend with its surroundings for camouflage, so perfectly that it renders itself completely invisible to other viewers around. This ability has been used by the Animal Path of Pain to step inside the chameleon's mouth and attack his opponents by surprise. The camouflage is so perfect that it hides the summons chakra and even that of those inside it from any sensing technique, even sage mode users, making it not only a visual camouflage but also a sensory one. The only visual cues of the summoning being present is ripple like movement through the environment when moving at Jounin ranked speed. The snake-tail can be used as a prehensile limb to be able to grab and capture intended targets for Pain with its tongue.
Note: Can only be summoned by Rinnegan bios with access to Animal Path
Note: Can only be summoned once

Using their linked vision, Hades and the chameleon went on the offensive. As the guards began rushing them, Hades simply put his hands up, acting like he wasn't going to fight. However, the chameleon was circling, preparing. As the guards began to split, the faster ones approaching, the slower falling to the back, the chameleon began to pick them off, one by one. Each guard, swiftly struck by the beasts tongue, and ripped into his large mouth. One guard, two guards, three, they kept disappearing into thin air, as the people around looked on in shock. The final guard, With a spear tip to Hades throat, was about to speak, until the large, thick tongue, struck out, latching onto his midsection, and hauling him into its mouth.

As all the guards vanished, the Chameleon showed itself, before Hades dispelled it, sending the Chameleon, and all the guards, back to the realm they where kept. Those men would be of little issue now. Turning to the crowd, Hades spoke.

I will only say this once. Take what food you need, and what water you need. Do not be greedy, or the same fate awaits you. Stay here, and be patient, i will deal with owners of the mine, for now, eat, and get stronger, and wait. I will send someone to come get you once this place is back under fair control.

Hades voice boomed in the pit, as more onlookers appeared. Although, these where all elderly folk, little to no threat even at full strength, however, if what the man said is true, the upper levels would likely be way more heavily guarded, as they had the profit, which meant more to protect than some elderly people. With that, Hades began his decent up the pit, to the upper deadmine.

-llm-85-86

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mission start

- Hide within a community for your own safety (A rank)

Sin arrived at the entrance to the mines, his wounds still bleeding having escaped the 5 who assaulted him. He needed to hide but he knew if he just walked in bleeding it would draw the attention he didn't need. Not when he knew that almost everyone in these parts had a grudge against the beast sealed within him. He was getting tired. He'd tried to stop the blood loss by bandaging his wounds but hadn't stopped to treat them properly. He needed to think. He fell to one knee due to the pain as he heard people approaching. He quickly used the basic transformation technique to change his appearance to that of an old man as they turned a corner to find him falling. The two men rushed over to him as he lay drained of the floor. He heard one calling for help as the other reminded him he would be alright.

He was taken down into the mines, using all his focus to maintain the transformation technique, so as to not give away his identity. He was taken to the medic within the community. The medic told the men he would be fine and to go to their duties as he gathered the tools to treat Sin. The first thing he did was get an IV and brought it over to place into Sin to replenish the fluids he had clearly lost due to wounds he'd sustained. As the needle entered his skin the transformation jutsu ended as Sin quickly drew a blade holding it to the doctor's throat.

Call for help, and it's over for you.

He never thought he'd be in this situation where he's threatening the man trying to save his life, but he couldn't afford to be caught out like this, trapped in a mine with no escape. Instead he decided to use the voice of reason with the doctor who was clearly in shock, shaking now, afraid to move.

Look, I didn't come here to hurt anyone... I got attacked on the road and I just need help with my wounds... then I'll be on my way... I wont hurt you... I just need help..

The doctor slowly nodded as sweat dripped from his head. He was clearly scared. Though, as he looked down at Sin now, his eyes widened as soon as he realised who he was about to help.

Yes...I'm the one cursed with this stupid beast in me....

He decided to use this fear to his advantage.

If I pass out, or die, it will be free to do what it wants. Think about what that means for this community. Help me, I can control it... for now... and I'll leave... no one has to know... do you understand?

The doctor slowly nodded as Sin lowered his blade. The effort was getting a bit much but the doctor seemed convinced that the bigger threat was Sin passing out or becoming unconscious at this point. He began treating his wounds, cleaning them properly before beginning the stitching. Sin refused to take any painkillers for this as he didn't 100% trust the doctor. How could you trust someone who is acting out of fear? He gritted his teeth as the needle threaded his skin back together. Eventually the doctor was done, dressed the wounds with bandages and took a step back. Aside from being drained, Sin felt a lot better with the fluids that had been replenished through the IV. He sat up now, blade still in hand.

Thanks doc, I didn't want it to be like this. Though for your own safety I'm going to have to ask you to turn around now.

The doctor hesitated, he feared for his life staring at the blade.

I'm not going to hurt you, I promise.

He placed the blade back in it's sheath. The doctor slowly turned around, still shaking with fear. As soon as he turned, Sin placed his hand on the doctors head, releasing his charka into him, forcing him to forget what Sin looked like and even seeing him. He would only remember up to the point of going to get the IV. As soon as Sin removed his memories he left the room before the doctor turned around. He pulled his cloak around him with his hood up and headed down the corrido of the building. He heard voices. He quickly slipped into the side room, hiding waiting for them to pass.

"You could just kill them you know, would be easier... let me do it." The beast within jested in his mind.

Sin chose to ignore it, he wasn't a killer and didn't want to become the horror everyone perceived him as. As he hid he listened to the two that passed. They spoke of a group looking for someone that had been injured and brought into the mining community. As they did, the doctor who had treated Sin came out asking if they had seen the old man he was treating.

This wasn't good. Who was here looking for someone injured? How was he gonna get out of this without drawing attention to himself. He looked around at the room he was in for an escape. Typical, it was a storage room. One way in, one way out. He was having no luck today. He heard the voices converse as they decided to search for the old man he'd pretended to be so they could help him. He looked around frantically before seeing the vent in the room. He climbed up into the vent and closed it behind him looking back into the room as he heard the door open. "No he's not in here, wonder how far the injured old guy could of gone?".

He knew he should move on, but he was too tired. He decided to rest for now, he needed it, before planning on how to get out of this.

***​

He slowly opened his eyes as he came to, trying to sit up in the vent as the strain on his wounds made him jolt awake. How long had he been asleep, he couldn't be sure, though he hadn't been found yet so that was something. He began to slowly move through the vent system listening out for anyone passing by. He wasn't sure where he was but he followed the vent towards where he felt the freshest of air coming through. This led to the outside of the building he was in, still within the mines. He peered throughout before removing the cover and dropping to the ground below.

Thinking for a second, he knew that people were looking for him. The only people he could think of is those that had attacked him. He looked around, he needed to get out of sight but he wasn't strong enough yet, he needed somewhere to hide until things died down. He could hear voices all around. The search was still on. Some speaking of an old man, some speaking of a an intruder. Hiding as one of them wouldn't be easy, he needed to think of a plan. He was stuck between the back of a building and the wall to the mine.

"You can turn anything to sand, dumbass...." The beasts voice echoed in his mind as he stared at the wall.

He stumbled over with his bad leg placing his hand on the wall, reducing the rock to sand, controlling it to part, making a chasm for him to step into as he caused the sand to form up and solidify behind him, as though it had never been broken. He dropped to the floor. He sat against the wall of the small enclosure he now lay in and pulled out some water and a snack from his bag. He ate and decided to rest. Hopefully the commotion would pass while he rested. With this he slept once more trying to regain his strength.

Jutsu used:

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives. The user must press his palm against the opponents head while inserting his chakra onto his brain, forcefully altering his memories by creating a "block" to a given set of memories or memory.
Note: This justu can only be used twice per battle. The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

( Kyosei Suna no Jutsu ) - Greater Sand Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The will manipulate sand from either his gourd or call it forth from the ground, using hand gestures if to control it as he shapes it and uses it to his needs. Other Sand users besides Gaara will need to form a handseal. The user can use it to restrain enemies, defend from incoming techniques, produce simple constructs of sand (which lose their shape if control is released), sand waves, etc. If he uses the sand from his gourd, the technique is both faster and stronger, gaining a rank in strength, this only applies to Gaara.

Mission end.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from here

Kiko and Mirko arrived on the outskirts of the lower dead mines, there was some activity in the distance of various pitches tents and small market stalls set up of individuals selling what they had found within the mines, the mines were full of opportunity, people would come here to try their luck hoping to turn around their situations, others would come here to lay low, the communities around here were steadily under the influence of the Ouyang-Gu Clan, individuals that came here to lay low or mine for goods had to give 10% of their finding's to the clan, no one could refute this, within the letters between the clan and the general it had mentioned some issues recently, The Ouyang-Gu clan, despite being a strong clan who currently resided in the bea Sanmyaku, could no longer afford to operate the mines from this location, they needed a more fortified location, there sites fell on two cities, Fenchurch and Thousand Needles Air Nation.

Having seen the greed and ambition of the general it was easy to tell which was the easiest location to take control from.

Kiko and Mirko expanded their sense's, Mirko being the superior of the two thanks to the unique traits of the Byakugan, deep within the mines they could sense and see a ferocious power, its monstrous aura almost laughing at them, beads of sweat had formed on both of their foreheads as the sweat slowly dripped downwards..

Kiko remembered seeing a note to the general at this moment...

"The Monster has retreated deep into the mines, with it now out of our way, the Ouyang-Gu Clan will makes its way to Thousand Needles.."

What Monster could they have been referring too.. either way, neither Kiko or Mirko wished to find out..

The Monsters power came from deep within the mines, miles deep, however there was another two powers, which if not for the Byakugan would have been dwarfed by the monstrous energy, these two powers were higher than average but one was clearly stronger than the other, they sat in one of the wider caverns.

"I've found them."

Mirko mumbled to Kiko

Kiko nodded in response as Mirko led the way, the cavern the two resided in wasn't too deep, but was large, all jewels and anything of value in this area had already been swept clean, Kiko and Mirko slowly walked into the cavern...

Storyboard Elements

Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself

Kiko's struggle

As the two walked into the cavern both the mysterious man and the clan leaders eyes shifted towards them, the mysterious man was stood off to the side of the clan leader, a deathly pale complexion covered his face, his lips purple, his long black hair flowed down over his shoulders, his red eyes pierced through them as he glanced over.

"Hmm~ It seems they have found your little hiding spot Gu Yao..."

The clan leader known as Gu Yao raised his head to look at the two girls as he replied

"So it would seem.. guess I am going to have to get my hand's dirty"

"Heheehe... Do try and take care of them quickly wont you.."

The mysterious man's voice echoed eerily

The Clan Leader merely nodded in response..

"You must be the one who slayed the general.. all that hard work wasted.."

Sigh~

"Well.. no matter, nothing will change, and if you die there won't be much resistance left.."

Kiko's eye's narrowed as she glared at Gu Yao, her anger boiling.. at this moment Mirko dashed forwards, as she ran forwards her figure blurred as she seamlessly continued moving forward as she went from running on the ground to running across the wall, by passing Gu Yao entirely, she headed straight for the mysterious man in the back, initiating her fight there, she pounced off the wall with one of her legs, and brought it round aiming for his head. it was of course blocked with one arm from the mysterious man as a resounding boom spread outwards, there fight took place as they moved further back into the mines leaving Kiko facing off against Gu Yao..

"You won't leave here alive.." Gu Yao scowled

"Funny.. I was going to say the same thing.." Kiko's voice turned cold.

the air turned stagnant, the world seemingly stopped when suddenly the two disappeared from their original positions, now clashing with each other as another resounding boom echoed outwards, Two Kunai met in the middle held by both the combatants.

Kiko could immediately feel the pressure, she was strong, she had a natural disposition leaning to strength, however even she could feel the weight behind Gu Yao's attack, as she was still feeling the impact from the class, Gu Yao's leg rose, stretching out forwards, a large impact struck Kiko as she was sent flying backwards from the clan leaders kick, to her stomach area.

Kiko clenched her teeth, her feet hit the floor once again, leaving a trail of dust as she continued to skid, Gu Yao however appeared above, his right leg risen in the air above his head height, he came tumbling downwards aiming a axe kick towards Kiko.

Kiko did not miss this action, seeing him begin to descend and pick up speed and power she channelled chakra throughout her body, a single hand-seal was performed as the chakra spread throughout her muscles and tendons, they became firm, elasticated, dense, Kiko's form didn't change much but if one took notice they would see her body was now completely toned.

Saru no geijutsu - Saru no ō no isan)Monkey Arts - Monkey Kings inheritance
Type:Supplementary|offensive|Defensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:20
Damage: 40 if used with freeform or +20 to Taijutsu techniques
Description:A unique technique developed by the Monkeys and taught unto the ones who have signed the contract. monkeys can utilize this technique freely as shown in the anime and manga Enma stretching his limbs freely whether in normal form or henge form, The user being a signer of the monkey contract has been taught how to replicate this into their fighting style themselves.

First through performing a single handseal the user will bulk their muscle mass up however not enough to slow them down by any means and allow each muscle fibre to be infused with charka that allows these muscles to become elasticated and stronger so they can endure the strain, this allows the user of the monkey contract the ability to stretch their limbs up to mid range like Enma himself, another effect this chakra has on the muscles, learnt by monkey users is the increase in physical strength witch becomes close to enma's himself, due to the charka used to infuse within the muscles to make it more durable and elasticated enough, while in this form thanks to the increase in strength users of this technique get a +20 to all tai techniques.

Whiles under this form the user is able to withstand C rank and below jutsu which cause a type of physical harm fairly easily due to the increase in muscle mass allowing them to tank through and hardly budge from a C rank hit, for example a D rank earth pillar would hardly be felt due to the sheer density of the muscle, a peircing strike of C rank or below would not be able to peirce through the muscle of the body itself, however effects such as burning, paralysis/electrocution or being blown/swept away by techniques are still all very much effective, only the physical damage that would be caused is able to be tanked.

- Lasts 4 turns until the chakra in the users system wears off and his muscle mass returns to normal
- must wait 2 turns between use upon the jutsu ending
- Can only be used 4 times per battle
- Freeform attacks deal B rank damage whiles under this jutsu's effect
Approved here >

Kiko crossed both hands over her head as she received the kick head on, her ground beneath her buckling slightly, Gu Yao's facial expression flickered, a slight surprise that she was able to take the hit without consequence, in fact it was now his leg that was stinging..

Gu Yao somersaulted off Kiko's defence once again landing just in front of her.

"Heh, not bad, your body contains quite the strength, Given a longer life you could have been something.."

Kiko's ignored his taunting, her nerves were on full alert right now, even if she could stand up to his power that strike still had weight to it, she held her hand behind herself

"Leraje!"

Leraje who had been following the two the entire time, stood behind keeping an eye on the battle, intending to jump in when possible, however there was no opening that would not put Kiko in a bad position

As soon as her name was called she moved forwards, her hand extended out grabbing hold of Kiko's before transforming into her adamantine form,

There Kiko stood, a large scythe in her hands, now was the real fight, she would no longer hold back

(Henge: Adamantin Hammer-Scythe) Transformation: Adamantine Hammer-Scythe
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Description: Leraje transforms into a scythe/hammer which is characterized by the hardness of diamond and its at-will extensibility. When Leraje is transformed into the Adamantine Scythe/Hammer , it is possible for her to have her ears, eyes, mouth and limbs appear anywhere along the weapons metallic length. A highly magnificent weapon, its at-will transformation-based attack and defence go beyond the scope of proficiency, to attain immense solidarity and great lethality for great use in taijutsu combat. In addition, the Scythe/Hammer has the capacity to generate modest quantities of Wind for certain, offensive moves when in combat. Lastly, it's durability is of such a high caliber, that it is widely considered indestructible.

The following moves are possible Wind-based attacks via the Scythe/Hammer. When using the Scythe side of the weapon the user can coat the blade in a shining wind aura which increases its cutting potential greatly being able to cut through solid earth and metal, when swung the user can choose to release the focused wind inside it to create swift slashes of wind that are capable of travelling from short - mid range. The wind stored in the blade lasts up to 3 turns greatly increasing cutting potential in that period of time and ends when the user releases the wind inside, by spending one of the users 3 move slots the user can counter an incoming jutsu with a slash of the scythe whiles it contains the wind inside allowing it to defend from other jutsu

The Hammer side can be used to apply great pressure to a certain region, the wind will be of such great pressure that it will leave an imprint within the ground if swung in the shape of the hammers flat surface which easily encompasses short range slightly extending into mid range, when used against someone, that pressure acts as a strong bludgeoning force much like being hit by an actual large hammer,this technique can reach from short - long range

- This may only be used by Leraje of the monkeys, and she may not use other techniques throughout it.
- The Scythe/Hammer can extend as far and as quickly as Enma can whilst he is transformed into the Adamantine Staff.
- Entire turns in which Leraje maintains this form will not count towards the turns she can stay on the field.
- All of the wind based moves generated by the Weapon are B-Rank, and each counts as an allotted move.
Approved

Gu Yao merely grunted before once again dashing towards her.

He too was no longer going to hold back...

Gu Yao extended his right arm, as he did so he released a projectile which sped towards Kiko, surprised she quickly flourished her scythe, the blade whipping around her like a gale, the shaft following its path as she performed several cuts and manoeuvres in front of herself colliding with the thrown item, to her shock the thrown item hit a heavy blow on the blade of the scythe, a significant impact however the scythe was able to knock it away, upon closer inspection the thrown item seemed to be a piece of bone...

( Hone Ya ) - Bone Arrow
Type: Offensive
Description: The user extends either arm at his target and fires a giant bone arrow with incredible force torwards their target. The arrow's trajectory and movements can be further manipulated by a thin bone thread which remains attached to the user's arm for the manipulation to occur.

(Rasen-jō no kumonokayoiji) - Spiral Cloud Passage
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 30 - 60
Description: A slightly more advanced aspect of Bukijutsu, the user will swing their weapon at the opponent in a rapid flurry, striking them very quickly from multiple angles. With such a large volume of attacks, the opponent will be hard pressed to defend.

The Clan leader smirked as he continued his pace, once again he manipulated the bones which existed in his body, at a rapid rate he released bones projecting outwards in front of him, they extended as they formed a streamlined dragon which hurdled towards Kiko,

Kiko was no longer phased, it was clear that this Clan Leader had the bloodline of a Kaguya, one of the strongest bloodlines in existence in terms of Taijutsu, she of course was not discouraged, her own bloodline was known for its prowess in Taijutsu also, the users of blast release were not weak!

( Hone Doragon ) - Bone Dragon
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user manipulates his Shikotsuyamku technique to an advanced state in which they produce a bone dragon from their body itself which can be used to bind opponents near them or at a distance once it's sent towards them. Using further manipulation, bone spikes can grow from the Dragon's body to pierce the enemy or can be shot from its mouth. The Dragon is no larger then the user's own size.

As the bone dragon headed towards her, Kiko prepared her scythe, she not going to keep letting this scum pressure her, once the dragon got within range of her and was about to hit, she shifted her left foot behind her, twisted her body entering a horse riding stance as she parried the dragon by slamming the shaft of her scythe onto the dragons incoming face shifting its course, further moving her left foot round Kiko continued the action by performing a twisting motion, she angled her scythe to swing out towards her opponent at an incredible increase in speed, her opponent thought her daft, however his face changed when the length of the scythe immediately extended as she performed her spin motion, her attack easily entering mid range slashing at her opponent.

(Gaishu Isshoku) - Armour Sleeved Single Hit
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage: 80
Description: A very advanced aspect of Bukijutsu entails parrying enemy attacks and responding immediately with a counter attack, by performing a slashing arc at the right moment the user is able to deflect attacks within reason, working mostly against physical attacks though depending on the weapon used to parry there are exceptions. This ability allows an immediate counter attack following the parry that occurs with a 3x speed increase.
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle

Gu Yao's grinned as he hastily prepared a defence for the incoming polearm, quickly as he was still approaching and as the scythe was swinging towards him getting nearer, as he placed his foot down he channelled his chakra, bones erupted from his body in a 360 degree motion creating a tent out of bone, the bone dense enough that it defended against the force of the strike from Kiko.

( Hone Tento ) - Bone Tent
Chakra Point: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user stomps the ground, making some of the strongest bones in his body to come out 360 degrees around him, forming a tipi made of bones. This gives the user 360 degrees protection against S Rank attacks or weaker. The tent can be used to trap the opponent, making them suffocate, however it is not as strong on the inside as on the outside, capable of being destroyed by A ranks from the inside if the element is strong to Bones. The user can cancel this tech at will as well, though it does not give protection against attacks that come from underground. Lasts up to two turns before the trapped target passes out.

To the disbelief of Gu Yao, bone shards fractured as the weapon collided with the tent, cracking the bones that now engulfed him, what he did not realise was that Kiko's weapon was the Monkey Leraje of the Monkey Kingdom, famous for their weapon forms and their hardness.

"Tchh"

Kiko felt the impact and resistance the tent gave her, she had cracked it and smashed holes into the defence however it still stood strong, Kiko however was not finished as her weapon landed and felt the resistance of the bone, she channelled chakra through her scythe, the scythe at its point of impact exploded, shattering the rest of the tent, Gu Yao now thoroughly surprised.

His Bone Tent had never been so easily destroyed, however this was also the first time he had fought a blast release user, and he was beginning to realise their terrifying potential, He could no longer give Kiko any chances.

(Bakuton - Bakuhatsu heiki) Blast Release: Explosive Weaponry
Type: Offensive|Supplementary
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses his blast chakra into a weapon which he is holding, imbuing it with explosive tendancies, after which once the user strikes the opponent with that said weapon, on the point of contact an explosion is given off similar to that of the landmine fist technique which acts in the same way as to avoid damage to the user.

This technique can be used on any weapon and due to the blast being concentrated in such a way to avoid damage to the user and the weapon he is holding, the weapon itself won't break under the blasts explosive power. The explosion that occurs on contact is as powerful as landmine fist and can cause severe burns and cause the opponent's own weapons to break easily. The effects of this jutsu are similar to landmine fist except through the extension of a weapon instead.
Note: Courtesy of Kirikoe

Gu Yao slammed his palms to the ground, ducking under the scythe as it destroyed his defence, he channelled his chakra throughout, immediately large bone spikes erupted from the ground covering the cavern, the spikes reaching upwards nearly touching the roof of the cave, Kiko was in trouble, as the bone spikes neared she had no choice, she quickly channelled her own blast chakra throughout her body, the chakra flooded her skin, giving it explosive tendencies, as one of the bone spikes erupted from the floor and grazed past Kiko, an explosion was released instantly shattering the spike as it formed.

( Sawarabi no Mai ) - Dance of the Young Ferns
Chakra Cost: 45
Damage Points: 80
Description: Sawarabi no Mai is the fifth and last of the five Kaguya dance forms. The user causes a giant forest of tall sharp bone spikes to burst up from the ground covering the entire field. While active, the user can merge themselves into the bone trees at will to attack their target from whichever spike they want.

(Bakuton - Hannō-sei Bakuhatsu) Blast Release - Reactive Blast
Type:Supplementary|Offensive|Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra:40 (-10 per turn to recharge)
Damage:80
Description: The user channels there bakuton chakra all throughout their body and pushes this chakra into their skin, infusing it giving the bakuton users skin explosive tendencies, by doing this whenever touch is made the users skin will expel a medium sized localised outwards blast that combats anything that makes contact similar to the technique landmine fist, all bar contact with the earth beneath the users feet as to allow walking. This could be a jutsu, weapon or even a fist that touches the user, this includes jutsu's, items or people that the user touches also, The blasts shock waves will repel the jutsu, limb or weapon stopping it in its tracks and halting it's advance, if it's a physical based attack then they are more often then not jolted backwards by the blasts same shock waves stopping them from forcing there way through. An energy based attack will simple stop in its tracks and disperse.

The blast causes large damage to whoever makes physical contact, the shock waves resonate through the opponents body like ripples causing internal damage to the opponent affecting there lungs and will fracture several bones, the blast itself will cause moderate burns to the limb used to strike.

while touch is necessary for the technique, it need only be the slightest of touches for the technique to activate, meaning a jutsu need only to slightly graze the skin before the explosion combats the technique before the technique can do any substantial damage to the user, respecting strengths and weaknesses, this means virtually no damage befalls the user and will allow them to escape from jutsu, weapons with but a mere scratch or scrape, not enough to slow the user down by any means.

Once the blast has been unleashed the jutsu would normally end, however the user can, by continuously feeding chakra to their skin can recharge allowing this to be used for multiple turns however whiles doing so the user will be limited to only the elements that make up bakuton and bakuton itself as well as non-elemental abilities.

- can only be used twice with a 2 turn cool down between uses
- lasts 4 turns once activated and once deactivated the cool down begins
- can only use bakuton, elements making up bakuton, taijutsu and ninjutsu whiles active
- No S rank bakuton or above in the same turn.

Kiko looked around carefully, unable to see her opponent, she was unable to pin point him through sensory either.. puzzled she slowly trod through the now bone forest that existed within the cave..

Gu Yao was not finished, he had already merged with his bone spikes, thoroughly hiding his location, as Kiko traversed the bone forest, stealthily Gu Yao revealed himself behind her a small distance away, he channelled his chakra expertly, releasing from his mouth a noxious stream of mist across the battlefield.

( Ninpou: Dokugiri ) - Ninja Art: Poison Mist
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 ( 40 per turn )
Description: Chakra is kneaded within the body and then changed into special chemical substances which are then ejected through the mouth in the form of a massive gaseous poison cloud that can blanket an entire battlefield. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly gaseous poison. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu. The poisoned individual will suffer a loss of 2 BODY AP for 3 turns if poisoned along with 40 damage per turn.
Note: Can only be used by those with Medical Training.

The mist took root quickly, spreading its way across the battlefield, as it encompassed the bone forest in a deadly mist, Kiko, navigating the bone forest, searching for her enemy and now having to contend with the deadly mist was in over her head, the enemies ability to hide and take her down slowly was evident..

Kiko could sense she was in danger, her sensory skills could not locate her adversary, however it could clearly sense a cloud of chakra spreading out behind her, she turned to find a noxious poison spreading out that expanded the battlefield, it reached the bottom of the cavern and expanded just over Kiko's head height, completely engulfing the bottom of the bone forest, making it harder to navigate. Kiko held her breath.

Kiko had little choice left, and had to defend herself from this poison lest she succumb, she couldn't hold her breath forever,

Kiko quickly released the hold on her reaction blast technique, she performed the Rat hand-seal, her wind chakra spreading around her as she took command of the air currents, utilizing the power of wind she took control of the poison that lingered in the air, with little ways to go and being so deep in the cave, she channelled the currents above her, shifting the entire poison mist upwards for the time being.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.

Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

of course this was not a sure fire method it simply brought her time to think, her only real option was destroying this bone forest, however its scale was on another level, it expanded the entire cavern, making it difficult.

As Kiko had been in thought and manipulated the air currents, Gu Yao had yet to finish his assault, he performed 2 hand-seals, and slammed his hands onto the ground, his chakra channelled throughout the ground turning it from its natural hard exterior into a muddy hell, the entire floor of the poisonous bone forest became a swamp of death. Kiko began to sink..

( Doton: Yomi Numa ) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30 - 50
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can only be used by Primary Earth Specialists and can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one turn, taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Jiraiya and Komi bios. It can only be used 2 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks. After ending, the user cannot use for 2 turns.

"Shit.."

Kiko was slowly sinking, she was limited to what she could do, she couldn't take to the air since that was where the poison currently resided, however if she continued in this state, it was no doubt she would die..

Kiko as she continued to sink extended her scythes shaft downwards, until it managed to reach the bottom of the cavern, propping herself up and keeping herself above the swamp, she was now stuck between both the mud and the poison mist above.

Gu Yao slowly revealed himself on a nearby Bone spike as he watched Kiko's pitiful state,

"Hahaha, Now look at you, the pain in the neck that's been causing us countless issues is reduced to such a state.. What can you do now!"

Kiko's response was to throw a punch towards Gu Yao as she extended her fist towards him, her limb stretching as it hurdled towards him,

Bang!

Her fist struck a Bone pillar causing it to tremble, Gu Yao retreating into the Bone pillar safely and reappearing on another.. as he continued his torment.

"You should have known this would be the outcome, how could a little girl such as yourself defeat me.. I have been through more battles than your lifetimes worth of experience.."

Smash!

Another fist collided with a bone pillar, Kiko grit her teeth in frustration

"You know.. I was going to spare most of the Air Nation.. Now, I think I will clear up what is left until they thoroughly know who is in charge.. and that master of yours... I will be paying a personal visit to his little mountain.."

"You Dare!"

Kiko shouted, her anger reaching a boiling point

Each time Gu Yao disappeared and Reappeared on another Bone Spike he would torment Kiko further, whiles releasing bone spike after bone spike from different directions.

Kiko was bloodied, her strength waning as she held onto the scythe for support, the blood running down her waist and slowly dripping down her scythe, she couldn't take a foothold on another bone spike as it would just be easier for Gu Yao to attack her, she was running out of options..

"Hahaha. Pitiful. Once I claim the Air Nation, your name will be smeared through history along with everyone that helped you to this point.."

"Hahaha"

Gu Yao continued to taunt Kiko, Kiko was now against a wall and wouldn't last much longer in her current state..

She would have to make a tough choice if she had any chance of winning this fight, and she had to win at all costs..

End of Mission

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission start:

- Understand the curse of the bijuu

He wasn't sure how long it had been, he'd been hidden away as he recovered from the attack having snuck into the mines to find shelter. He sat up now and inspected his wounds removing the bandages from his shoulder to see it had mostly healed by now. Gathering his things, he took a drink before thinking how he would proceed from here. Listening now for the first time, he held his earth against the wall he created to see what the situation was like outside. It seemed the commotion had complete died down as there was no mention of anyone searching now. Though once again, things would not be in his favour. What ever had happened recently had caused concern for the residence of the mines as security had been increased. It would seem a simple escape wouldn't be an option. Then again, he'd come here to hide, who knew what was waiting for him outside.

He listened to make sure no one was outside before using his sand skill to remove the sand wall he'd made slipping out of the cavern and making his away around the buildings/huts made within the mines, aiming to stay out of sight. He couldn't afford to be caught by some unwanted attention. Instead he covered himself in his cloak, heading into the depths of the mines to search for another way out in the process. When seeing his opportunity, he began to talk blending into the crowd. Deeper and deeper he travelled, wondering where to go. Though, just as he started to think of plan, the usual voice came from within rom the beast.

I don't get why you don't just murder them all... it's not like it would be hard...

I'm not killing anyone!

You will.. it's just a matter of time boy

Just shut the hell up already!!

Tik... tok... tik... tok

Sin shook it off. He hated how the beast could just scream in his mind, it was draining to try and block it out all the time. Proceeding down the cavern he was caught off guard as the a blast and a shockwave knocked him to the ground, leaving him disorientated with a constant ringing in his ear. His leg seared with pain. He tried to catch his breath but the dust and smoke make it hard to breathe in the first place. Coughing and spluttering he tried to push himself up and look around but it was impossible to see anything.

He felt his chakra being drained as his sand shot up to defend him from something, but the more it drained the heavier the sand got. Why wasn't his sand working. As he tried to regain his senses a foot came from the side into his gut as he was on all fours, with enough force to lift him a few inches off the ground causing him to keel over on his back. He coughed and spluttered and blood filled his throat turning to cough it up before he choked on it. Through the ringing he heard voices though he had no idea what they were saying. Hands reached down dragging him to his feet, holding him under his armpits. He tried to see who it was but all's he found was a fist striking his right cheek, followed by another strike to his gut.

The pain was unbearable. He slumped just wanting to fall to the floor but he was held up. Was he bleeding that much? He felt soaked. Surely this couldn't be all his blood. Why wasn't his sand protecting him? Someone grabbed his face now as water was thrown off him. The hand shook his face as he tried to look up.

"Come on now kid... had enough already?"

Sin tried to focus, looking up to see a mask. A gas mask. Why was someone wearing a mask like that down here in the mines? The dust? So they had caused the blast? But why? His head lulled once more as his leg and is insides throbbed with pain. As his head lulled he could see the ground below him was wet as his sand tried to life to defend him. It was too heavy. No wonder he was getting his ass beat. His face was lifted once more, he could hear what the man was saying a bit clearer now.

"Thought you could hide down here? Hide away hoping your past wouldn't catch up with you?"

Sin couldn't see who it was but something about the voice rang in his head, like his mind was trying to call back a memory but everything hurt too much for him to focus.

"I hope you didn't grow too attached to that demon within you.... then again... you'll probably be dead by the time we take it..."

Beast? Dead? It was in that moment it clicked. The voice was the one that led the group that attacked him before. They were here to take the Shukaku from him. Well that wasn't so bad. He'd been looking to get rid of the beast anyway, it was a curse. The death of his brother was because of it. Why would he want it.

You're going to die....

That voice, it was the beast within. Its words faintly echoed in his mind. He was going to die. The words echoed growing distant yet he didn't understand them.

"Bind him, keep the ground around him wet so he can't use that stupid sand of his."

His arms were bound as he was pushed against the floor as two held him. He could start to see now as some pulled scrolls out doing a series of seals. So he was finally getting rid of the beast. Thoughts of his brother crossed his mind. How they used to work as smiths, used to practice sparring, love stuffing their faces together. His brothers smile as he was full of life. This left Sin feeling content, until the last image, his brother, bleeding, reaching towards him as his last words were spoke: Live!

That's when the beasts words hit him. He was going to die if they took the Shukaku like this. He couldn't die here, he needed to live, for his brother's sake. He began to struggle but he was held down. The few performing hand seals kept going. He began to panic.

The ceiling... your defence isn't the only way to use sand idiot...

He looked up at the rock. The demon was actually trying to help him. Did he not want to go with them? Why was he helping him escape. As he struggled Sin moved his hands behind him, using this as a way to break down the stone above slowly into sand to not draw attention to it. He held it in place until the last second until he let it drop on the men who performing seals before they could touch their scrolls. The mass of sand crushed them against the rock they stood on as he tightened it around them.

KILL THEM! YOU WILL NEVER BE SAFE AS LONG AS THEY LIVE!!!

The beast screamed in his mind. Without a second thought, Sin compacted the sand, crushing them all without a second thought, ending their lives in an instant. The remaining three looked around in shock as the one before him started barking orders.

"The sand, soak the sand! NOW!"

As the two stopped holding him performing hand seals he caused the rest of the sand he'd loosened above to come down wrapping all three remaining men, binding all but their heads stopping them in their tracks. The two who had held him struggled begging for their lives as the one before him growled.

"You think killing us will end this? You've got a target on your back demon... you're going to die... we wont stop... you wont rest... we will...."

His voice instant cut off as the sand crushed all three of them in an instant, finishing them off as Sin felt to the ground. He caught his breathe as he coughed up blood. What had he done? He wasn't a killer, why had he killed them? Did he have a choice? Was it because of the beast? What was he becoming?

He felt to the floor exhausted from the blast and abuse. As he began to pass out, he heard footsteps of people approaching as muffled voices could heard.

"Over here, this was where the blast was.... it must of been and old mine... look there's someone still alive...."

He passed out at that point.

Mission end.
Post automatically merged:

Sin had no clue what was going on as he passed in and out of consciousness as he was carried away from the previous events. He heard voices faintly, he felt the pain but apart from that he couldn't bring himself to focus. He closed his eyes, completely drained as he was carried away.

LLM

Last edited:

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

Choosing between what is right and what is easy

Kiko's decision

Kiko held on helplessly as she was avoiding the poison within the air, the swamp below and her opponents incessant monologuing, her opponent was strong, stronger than most she had fought thus far, she smiled wryly, her thoughts drifted to her time on the mountain with her master, despite everything that had happened she enjoyed her time on that mountain, learning the skills of her master, she wanted nothing more than to run from this place, escape and see her loved ones again, the thought was very tempting for her, time seemed to pass more slowly as all these thoughts drifted through her mind, Gu Yao continued his taunting in the meantime, only a few seconds having passed by...

"You were a fool to believe you had a chance against me, I am the leader of an entire clan of poison experts, and you.. what are you.. you are just some girl in over her head, a nobody, oh but don't worry.. I will make you famous, I will make you someone.. Like I said before, I will smear your name through the annals of history and you will become one of the most detested tyrants of the ages.. Hahaha.."

Gu Yao's words were vicious, they were aimed to hurt and scar, as if killing her wasn't enough.. Kiko grit her teeth, she clenched her jaw hard causing one or two of her teeth to crack in the process, never had she been so angry, Gu Yao was a venomous individual, his abilities perfectly suited his personality, he could not leave this place, she could not allow it.. she had a method, of course if she were to proceed she would indeed not make it out alive, she wouldn't get to see anyone again, neither her master or the Air Nation.. what was worse, Leraje was with her.. The feeling of wanting to run crept up once again, she nearly proceeded however a tear slowly slid its way down her cheek, she had made up her mind, it was not an easy choice to make but it was the right path to take to stop Gu Yao from getting away and harming her friends and family, the Nation and hopefully Mirko and her Master Meng Hao, would be able to lead the Air Nation to victory against the rest of their forces, with that in mind she stopped hesitating, her eyes becoming resolute, she could choose to run, it would be easy, she was perfectly capable of escaping through the earth walls but that would do no one any good, taking the easy way out.. she had to end it here.

Sigh~

"I'm Sorry Leraje, But you need to go now, otherwise you will get caught up in this.."

Kiko spoke softly with a solemn tone

Leraje still in her transformed state merely shuddered, Kiko being clung to weapon holding her out of the swamp, she was able to feel the vibration of the weapon that was her body.. after the next moment, Kiko forcefully undid the summoning technique, returning Leraje back to the monkey kingdom, Kiko slowly dropped down into the swamp, slowly sinking..

Gu Yao was taken by surprise for a second, his jaw dropping slightly, but soon he just broke out into laughter

"Hahaha did you finally give up! good, save me the trouble"

Kiko ignored him of course, concentrating fully on her task at hand, she channelled her chakra through the mud and parts of the cave, her chakra transformed the earth and mud around here into that of black power, immediately stopping her from sinking, parts of the walls collapsed inwards as they too became gunpowder, Kiko was stopping at nothing, she was bringing out everything she had this time.

Damage: 60
Description: The user of this Jutsu will begin by perfroming a single handseal molding their earth and fire chakra together and permeating it in to a preexisting source of land. This land doesn't specifically need to be earth. But does need to be earthen in nature meaning it can work on terrain such as sand or elements composed partially of earthen materials such as some metals such as steel. The technique works by breaking down the material in to gunpowder in a similar method to Gaara grinding earth in to sand while adding the chakra to create the right balance for gunpowder. Due to the nature of this technique it can be used both as a stand-alone and an enhancing technique. The former stand-alone version being used to create pillars and various formations of gunpowder. Due to the somewhat sticky nature of gunpowder the constructs can be quite malleable allowing them to be controlled and shaped further with hand movements and upon striking an object, a spark caused by the friction of the impact will cause the gunpowder to explode violently. Additionally by clapping their hands the user can detonate the gunpowder remotely by causing a spark of fire to form in the powder. The enhancement version can be used to enhance other techniques as the name suggests. With a clap of the hands during another Jutsu the user can cause it to become laced with explosive gunpowder enhancing the Jutsu by +20 when it detonates or strikes something (host technique retains original S/W). Due to the nature of gunpowder it can be combined with a lot of elements of earthen composition or even wind techniques. However it doesn't combine primarily with some elements. . However this technique cannot convert other C.E. terrain into gunpowder, however in that case the technique will create a layer of gunpowder across the landscape. The user can use this to break down earth release jutsu by over powering them, working on the same rank or below.
Note: Usable 4 times
Note: Usable once ever two turns
Note: Can be applied during the creation of a technique acting in the same timeframe
Note: No A-rank or above gunpowder techniques the following turn
Note: Controlling or reshaping the technique costs a move count

With a mere thought she detonated the gunpowder in the area, triggering a massive explosion within the case, Kiko further manipulated these shockwaves targeting the the explosions upwards increasing its intensity in the process destroying the bone spires by their devasting power, catching Gu Yao in the process who was partly merged with the bones.

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: N/A ( 20 Damage/+1 Rank to Explosion )
Description: This is a jutsu that is used alongside a Gunpowder technique. This can be used in the same timeframe as a Gunpowder technique being forced to explode or when an outside source causes it to explode. What this technique does is it allows the user to use precise chakra control to control the detonation of the Gunpowder, using their chakra to create their own form of a "gun-like barrel," to channel the explosion and the shockwave itself. Due to using this to focus the explosion, it will increase the damage of the detonation by 1 rank or 20 damage. This technique is used purely to control the blast, allowing the user to focus it in any direction he wishes, be it an 180° angle from where the blast occurred, upwards, etc. This technique can be used to force the denotation through a spark and control the blast and the resulting shockwave in this manor. This technique is usable four times per battle.

Approved: https://animebase.me/threads/custom-element-jutsu-submission.764501/post-22117341

Kiko didn't stop here, she clenched her jaw harder, this was not enough she had to push it further if she wanted to truly rid the world of Gu Yao, she absorbed part of the resulting explosion, using her own chakra to break it down and empowering her abilities further, her next technique would result in a much more devasting effect and she planned to make full use of this.. she had too.

Type: Supplementary | Defensive
Damage: N/A ( next jutsu used increases by one rank)
Description: The user upon facing an incoming fiery explosion styled technique will manipulate his own blast chakra and absorb the explosion through his mouth and pores, the user uses his own Bakuton chakra in order to break down the opponents chakra within the explosion and over ride the explosion inside themselves, allowing the user to completely take control of the explosion inside themselves all the meanwhile keeping themselves from harm.

The user can choose to add the explosion which he previously absorbed to a future Bakuton technique , elements that makes up the Bakuton element or his next taijutsu technique effectively giving his next technique a great boost in damage and properties (+1 rank).

A Bakuton technique will simply gain an increase in strength and the explosion will be much more devastating

An earth technique will gain an increase in damage and will become highly explosive, the Explosion stored will be infused into the earth technique giving it an explosive surprise.

A lightning technique will gain a much more explosive nature following the strengths and weaknesses of lightning release still, upon contact with an opponent the lightning technique will give off an explosion upon contact with the opponent, nagashi when channelled around the user will give off small explosions in the vicinity and will be able to damage as well as paralyse the opponent in range, all repercussions from the explosions are negated due to the explosions being pointed away from the user.

A Taijutsu technique will be aided by the power of the explosion, the user upon throwing a punch, kick or whatever will unleash the stored explosion from the said limb away from him to avoid any repercussions, if using leaf dragon god, upon creating the wind pressure chain explosions will follow the wind creating the dragon and the chain explosions will cover the outside of the dragon giving the dragon a red fiery like form but leaving the user inside perfectly safe.

-Can only be used twice per battle
-must wait a turn before using again
Approved

Of course as this was all taking place, Gu Yao would not just sit their idly, his eyes widened as soon as the land was converted, the look of this black powder did not fill him with confidence and he could tell it was dangerous, he would attempt to block the resulting explosion, he gathered his own chakra, making use of his abilities as a member of the Shikotsumyaku he would generate a bone dragon to wrap himself in, dampening the explosion, of course Kiko was not expecting to kill him using this explosion specifically, she had other plans.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user manipulates his Shikotsuyamku technique to an advanced state in which they produce a bone dragon from their body itself which can be used to bind opponents near them or at a distance once it's sent towards them. Using further manipulation, bone spikes can grow from the Dragon's body to pierce the enemy or can be shot from its mouth. The Dragon is no larger then the user's own size.

"heh, nice try but that won't help you"

Kiko once again channelled her chakra, gathering a large supply of blast chakra, immediately she would emit this explosive chakra outwards around her in a large explosion of devastating proportions, this technique would set off the rest of the gunpowder in the case, resulting in numerous chain explosions causing the cave itself to collapse inwards, Gu Yao's Bone Dragon was obliterated and his body assaulted by both the explosions, the gunpowder collapsing inwards and the falling debris of the save burying him under its sheer weight, hopefully never to have be seen again..

Type: Offensive|Defensive
Damage: 80
Description: The user focuses bakuton chakra around there body and with a burst focuses this chakra out of every pour, creating an outward explosion from the user which has a 360 degree radius travelling around him, above him and below him, the explosion will cause a crater beneath the user as the explosion destroys the very earth he is standing on due to its omni-directional blast. The explosion encompasses the entirety of short range around the user, this explosion can cause burns and internal damage from the shockwaves released.

- Can only be used 2 times per battle
- Must wait 2 turns between usage
- No S-Rank or above Blast in the user's next turn

Kiko was not faring any better, the falling debris struck her body in numerous places and she was exhausted, her last technique had taken everything and her body too was assaulted by the explosions around her that even now continued to go off, area's of gunpowder still burned from the explosions, setting off more explosions, the save continued to collapse, burying Kiko underneath its weight..

She had done it she thought, She had the easy choice of running to save her own life, or she could take the hard road, the right road and stop Gu Yao here and now at the cost of her own life, a small smile struggled to stretch across her face as she knew she chose right, with this the Air Nation might have a fighting chance..

Kiko's face and features were slowly covered as the collapsing boulders covered the cave and her body crushing her under their weight, slowly her breathing would begin to soften, her heartbeat would also slow along with it..

*Doki-Doki-Doki---Doki---Doki---Doki--------Doki---------Doki-------------Do---ki--------------Do-----ki---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now. Only silence filled the cave.

End of Mission​

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moving slightly back in the timeline

Mirko chased after the mysterious individual, he kept his face thoroughly covered and seemed cautious of revealing himself, he fled further into the deep mines and despite Mirko's speed she could not seem to close the gap, this was a thorough shock to her as she was quite proud of her speed, however the man before her seemed to be spending no effort, this annoyed her to no end, gritting her teeth in frustration, still she kept up the pace, holding such a speed for her also took little effort but every time she began to get close it would seem like her opponent sped up just that little bit faster, either that or Mirko found herself slowing down.. regardless it was too late, with the power of her byakugan she was capable of seeing some of the layout of this cave, it seemed they were approaching a dead end..

Finally, they reached the dead end, the mysterious individual stopped in place as he entered the wider cave room, he looked around carefully as he observed his surroundings.

"Finally.. nowhere else for you to run"

Mirko Smirked

The mysterious individual's shoulder visibly shook, however it was followed by a faint laughter which caused Mirko's eyes to narrow..

"Hehehe, Oh how stupid, did you really think I was running from you? I separated you from your ally, I have led you deeper into the mines and into a dead end, Honestly, who really has nowhere to run"

Storyboard Elements

Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself

Mirko's Crisis

The mysterious man turned around as he finished his sentence, staring coldly towards Mirko, with her byakugan active it was easy to see the ferocity of his chakra, his mask covered his entire face making it hard to see his face, even her byakugan couldn't penetrate through the mask for some reason, all she could see was a mass of chakra where the face should be.

The chakra was dark, like looking into a deep abyss, causing Mirko to get an uneasy feeling, either way there wasn't much she could do now, it was her job to take care of this individual whiles Kiko took care of Gu Yao.

"If you think you stand a chance against a Hyuuga, your mistaken"

Mirko quickly dashed forwards, closing the gap between them leading with her right leg, she thrusted her right palm forwards, her chakra flowing to the movement ready to burst out upon impact, a key feature of the gentle fist style, her strike was full of ferocity and intent, should the strike make contact it would undoubtedly cause paralysis.

Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage that paralyzes them for one turn.

The mysterious individual merely scoffed, as the palm came through he performed a small twirl, moving along the outside of the arm used to strike with, during the motion he performed a side kick towards Mirko's waist, it was merely a simply kick, yet its speed was currently beyond Mirko, his kick struck her directly in her side, causing her to fly towards one of the cave walls, Mirko managed to get a grip on the ground preventing her from smashing into the wall, her feet slowing her momentum as they dragged along the cave floor.

Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

She maintained eye contact during the whole fiasco, her eyes narrowed as her expression became serious, his movements were trackable but at that moment she could not react fully, this did not sit well with her at all. she had managed to shift her waist to absorb some of the impact, reducing the damage to minimal proportions, but the force of the blow still coursed through her sending her flying,

The mysterious man walked slowly towards Mirko, like he was taking a leisurely stroll, every step he took seemed ominous, Mirko was aware she could not hold back against him, that one exchange proved it.

Mirko channelled her chakra through her body, absorbing the natural energy within the area, markings of chakra spread over here and a visor formed over her own face, her own energy fluctuations much stronger than before, she immediately disappeared from her previous spot appearing on her opponents right hand side, she immediately entered the stance to perform the eight trigrams.

Type: Mode
Chakra: 40 ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( +30/40 to Kenjutsu/Taijutsu )
Description: By taking a stance and channeling copious amounts of chakra while drawing in natural energy into their blade, the user enters a swordsmen state known as Dokkodo or the Alone Way. The chakra creates several markings across the user's lower jaw and neck, extending down both arms to fully cover the forearms and arms in scale-like platings as a chakra shroud that grants a large Vizard-like mask across their faces. The general appearance differs from user to user but these traits are shared. After activation, the user gains access to the exclusive art of Senjutsu utilized via Kenjutsu in two unique forms. The first form allows the user's techniques to carry the ability to cause a foe to become petrified 3 turns after being cut, the wound drawing in natural energy and prevents passive healing until healed by outside sources or the target is petrified, whichever comes sooner. The second form allows for techniques to carry the ability to corrode techniques and targets resistances, eating away at natural defenses when striking targets to weaken and prevent natural damage resistances. Should targets be hit by the corrosive Senkenjutsu, they will take the listed damage of the technique. In addition to this, when techniques land, the amount of chakra spent will be deducted from the object's damage resistance capabilities to cause it to plummet ( i.e. if an A rank Kenjutsu was used and lands and the target can shave 20 damage, 15 ( half of 30 chakra ) of it will be removed to leave 5 Damage Shaving ). Should their damage resistance drop to 0, it will remain there until being healed by outside sources.
Note: Can only be used 3 times each battle, each use lasting up to 8 turns. After ending, the user cannot use A rank and above physical techniques ( Tai/Ken, Jutsu with extended/detailed physical movements, etc ) for two turns and the effects of the 20% Torso Health drawbacks trigger. Each subsequent use adds 10% to the Torso Health drawbacks.
Note: Samurai and Ronin are capable of using Dokkodo techniques without entering the state though if they do, they experience a 10 damage increase compared to shinobi using the mode.

Mirko swiftly aimed 32 palm strikes to her opponent, each attack rapid, hitting swiftly as her opponent seemed to recoil from each strike, his cloak swaying along with it, At first Mirko was confident as she could feel the impact of each strike, however after the 14th palm something seemed to feel off, her strikes which felt like they were hitting her opponent, were actually hitting something else.

Damage: 40
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in thirty-two tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. The recipient of this move will be rendered unable to use more than 50 chakra in individual attacks, which includes those with applied passives, for three turns. Beyond that effect, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 10% for two turns.

Her eyes shook, her opponent much to her surprise, began to emit chakra from his own tenketsu, Mirko wouldn't mistake this technique, this was the start of a core technique to the Hyuuga, and almost proving her theory correct the mysterious man rotated on the spot, a dome of chakra extended outwards, however rather than a concussive force, this one seemed to shred at her body and pushed her outwards against the cave walls.

Range:
Short-Long
Chakra: 20-40
Damage:
40-80
Description:
A variant of Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven whereby the user follows the same process but also shapes the outputted chakra into razor sharp blades. Ergo, those struck by it are not repelled by concussive force but are instead subjected to being reduced to small shreds by coming into contact with what is akin to a giant revolving grater.

Note: B-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter increase the range by one level.

Mirko grit her teeth as she reached for her sword on her waist, as she was pushed backwards by the expanding force of the rotation, just barely reaching it she slashed downwards, her blade filled with natural energy she ripped through the technique, the technique itself seemed to shatter like glass as Mirko targeted its weak point, she dropped to her knees as she panted for breath, her confidence shaken, A hyuuga, the enemy she was fighting was another Hyuuga..

Mirko slowly stood back up, her thoughts in turmoil, her body covered with blood from the previous technique, her enemy was eerily silent, he didn't seem to bat an eye at the fact they hailed from the same clan, heartless towards his own clan..

Such a thing was unfathomable to her, her clan, family was important,

During this time the cave had begun shaking, the other fight going on clearly intense as rocks were being dislodged from the cave roof, dropping down, Kiko dodged some of falling debris, unfortunately one seemed to hit her as it happened to fall within her blind spot, she was lucky however as the debris was small, her opponent, the mysterious man followed the same action, dodging the falling debris with little effort, not a single pebble managing to hit him, this was surprising as the sheer amount of debris falling made it almost impossible to dodge it all or see it coming but her opponent acted as if he could see everything in sight,

she had noticed a few times debris falling towards the so called blindspot of the byakugan but he gracefully dodged it each time.

"it seems they are getting rather rowdy.."

The mysterious man commented, looking towards where Kiko and Gu Yao were fighting, before he turned his head back to look towards Mirko

"It seems this portion of the deadmines won't last much longer, this will likely be your grave"

Mirko was not listening to his drivel, she was focusing senjutsu into her blade, she was not one to give up easily, her chakra cloak crept over her blade as her enemy continued to speak, upon completion she quickly slashed it out in an arc aiming to cut her opponent.

Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: The user gathers senjutsu around his sword, creating an extended aura around it that glows a cyan color as the scales around the user's arm extends to the blade. This gives it a harsher texture and weighs the blade, augmenting it with a unique effect. Due to the scales and Senjutsu empowering the blade, strikes that land cover a wider surface and applies the corrosive Senjutsu's effects, deteriorating anything it comes into contact with including sealing scripts and anything else that can interact with Senjutsu. This can even allow him to destroy advanced seals like the Flying Thunder God seal, the Shinigami, and others. In addition to this, should foes be struck with it then their damage resistance will drop by 15 or 20, depending on the rank of this technique used. They will also take damage appropriate to the rank used.
Note: Can only be used with Dakkodo active. Ronin and Samurai can only use if they have Dakkodo as their mode.

Once again the mysterious man scoffed, he imbued his own body with an incredible power, no less than that of Dokkodo, increasing his sheer power and speed, he merely moved back slightly dodging the blade itself by a hair, unexpectedly however, the blade itself suddenly extended further, Mirko cut across the mask, cutting the top half of it causing it to fall to the floor, a small scratch appeared on the bridge of her opponents nose, a small simply scratched, barely worth concerning himself about, however he wasn't stupid, he was aware of the effects of Dokkodo, Mirko smirked and let out a small laugh, it was then that she focused on her opponents eyes.. they were different to hers.. his eyes pierced through her almost, it was clear he was a hyuuga but she had never seen these eyes before..

You must be registered to see images

"Tcch, I guess I have run out of time for now.."

The mysterious man disappeared from his spot, Mirko unable to track his movements at all, he reappeared behind her as he held one of the earthen stalagmites in his hand, he pierced Mirko's side coldly, Mirko screaming out in pain as she was pierced through, after which he looked around, the caves stability becoming increasingly compromised.

"Hmmph, It seems that Gu Yao is as useless as ever, well no matter.."

upon which he disappeared from sight, leaving the confounds of the cave..

Once again Mirko dropped to her knee's the chakra shroud ending around and dissipating, as she gasped for breath, blood slowly poured its way out of her wound..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

Survive a near-death situation

Mirko's Crisis Extended

Mirko watched as the other Hyuuga left, the wound she left would undoubtedly drawing in natural energy, it would be something the man would have to deal with, she gasped for breath, the blood slowly seeping through her fingers as she held her wound, right now she had left the stalagmite in, it helped to limit the amount of blood loss, it was important that she got out of this place, without medical care she would definitely die.

"I need to find Kiko and get out of this place.."

She looked onwards, recalling the way she came, she began to make her way out of the cave, a small trail of blood left behind her, she clung to the wall helping her keep her balance as she made her way through the cave corridors, the constant shaking of the caves made it harder to proceed than normal, the wounds she had on her body didn't help however if she didn't use the wall to keep herself upright she would have no chance of making progress, rock and debris continued to fall as moved onwards, her byakugan was currently inactive, preserving the chakra she had left, each step felt like walking a mountain path, her body felt heavier than normal, it took Mirko hours before coming across the previous room.

She crawled through a small hole to enter the room where Kiko resided, one reason it took so long was due to her wounds, the other was the sheer difference in topography due to the collapsing cave, seeing the area trashed caused her heart to beat heavily, a bad feeling overcoming her.

Recalling her adversaries words it seemed that Kiko had won the fight and that Gu Yao had died, perhaps she had made her way out sooner than she did, but that didn't make sense, Kiko was not the type of person to just leave her, which meant she was either still in this room or she would have found her on the path here.

Mirko performed the necessary hand-seals reactivating her Byakugan, she slowly scanned the area, trying to find remanence of her, she was struggling to see through, it took a while of deep scanning however she found nothing, only the sound of falling debris filled the room, Mirko with a solemn heart, continued to make her way out of the cave, rocks fell a few times, hitting her on the back of the head and hitting her shoulders, still Mirko grit her teeth and moved towards the exit.

*Damn it.. I should have been stronger.. I could have helped her.. Maybe if we didn't split up..*

Mirko's vision began to get blurry as she basked in her regrets, her vision was blurry and shaky, the shaking of the cave itself was intensifying, she wasn't far now, there was some light coming from the distance, another rock, one of more considerable size fell, striking her ankle, causing severe pain and dropping her to her knee's, followed by a rock striking the back of her head once again.

Mirko nearly passed out then and there, however she persisted, she crawled forwards, her blurry vision barely seeing the light at the end, an ironic feeling, when on your deathbed heading towards the light was generally a bad thing, but this... this would be her saving grace, finally she made it towards the wall, the light was shining through a small opening, she squeezed through with a great struggle, poking her head through, and pushing her arms through the gap, if the cave was to lose its integrity now she would be crushed.

Hearing the commotion of the deadmines, the locals were in full force, getting others to safety, a few people noticed Mirko's plight and rushed over to help her, they grabbed her by the arms and pulled her through with great effort, they tended to her wounds as quickly as they could before rushing her towards one of the local medical tents.

Mirko thankfully was safe.. she slowly passed out as her body relaxed and the medics continued to tend to her wounds..

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

Deal with a traumatic event

Adjusting

Mirko had passed out, she had terrible injuries and the medics worked relentlessly to help heal her, Mirko however had slipped into a coma like state, falling deep into her own mind and consciousness, this space she found herself in was empty, filled with deep fog, she looked around with curiosity, now and then hearing a voice.

Mirko looked around frantically, trying to find the voice, she knew this voice but at the same time couldn't pin it down, as she turned she saw what looked like a figure run into the deep fog, Mirko not knowing what this was chased after it, chasing it into the fog, upon entering, the scene changed, appearing back in the cave, rock and debris falling down upon her once again, the previous wound from the stalagmite bleeding profusely.

The cave that she stood in was large, filled with gunpowder and falling debris, bone fragments and spikes poked out here and there, of course, this cave was the one in which Kiko should have been, in the distance stood a young woman, longish brown hair flowing as if their were a breeze that existed within the cave, her back was turned, Mirko unable to make out her features, Mirko slowly approached as she called out towards the girl.

"Kiko? Kiko is that you?"

Mirko stepped forwards more, her body almost trembled as she was filled with emotion, a small excitement almost bubbling within her, she ran forwards grabbing the shoulder of who appeared to be Kiko, of course the figure didn't budge one bit, she stood still, facing the direction of the sheer quantities of gunpowder and debris, a cold voice echoed outwards.

"Where were you?"

"You could have helped me.."

"I didn't need to die.."

The voice spoke out coldly, almost echoing the thoughts Mirko held within, these words felt like knives being driven into her chest, a pain worse than what she experienced with the stalagmite stabbing through her, tear's began to form within Mirko's eyes, a single tear rolling down her cheek as she called out towards Kiko.

"I..I wanted to help you!"

"The Cloaked man.. he.. he was stronger than anything I have fought before!"

Mirko argued in distress, clearly arguing with her own subconscious thoughts, trying to reason with herself, however it was no use, the figure of Kiko merely repeated the same words over and over again

"I didn't need to die.."

"I didn't need to die.."

"I didn't.."

This sentence was repeated over and over again, almost assaulting Mirko's own mind, she grasped her head with both hands, covering her ears as she dropped to her knee's tears streaming down her face, a deep sorrow persisted as she seemed to sink deeper into her own misery and regrets.

"I should have been stronger.. Strong enough to help.."

Mirko's words echoed softly outwards, she struggled to her feet and stood up once more, walking over to where Kiko's visage would be, she walked around her in order to face her directly, however, upon seeing her face, only scar's, burn marks and a crushed appearance was seen.. Blood dripped down Kiko's face, area's of missing skin were seen.. a truly horrific sight to behold.

The horrific sight of Kiko caused Mirko to recoil out of surprise and some fear, her head jolting backwards swiftly and taking a few steps back, she happened to blink at this moment, however as she blinked Kiko's own horrifying face, full of injury and deformity appeared directly in front of hers, a mere fingers width away, Kiko spoke again and clearly enunciated each word.

"You. Were Not Strong Enough."

The visage disappeared in a plume of dispersing fog, her face the last thing to dissipate, however the scene did not change, the scene of the cave stayed present with only Mirko to frequent its emptiness.

Mirko was strongly affected by the words spoken by the Visage of Kiko, clearly an apparition of her own subconscious of course yet to Mirko it was more real than the last couple of days had been.

she remained still in the cave, clearly a lingering regret existed deep within her, her own subconscious wouldn't let her leave this place until she had dealt with this lingering regret and faced her trauma..

Mirko looked towards the mountain of debris and gunpowder, eventually she could no longer sit still, she approached the area and began excavating, removing rubble where possible, digging out gunpowder with her bare hands, layering the sides of the cave, she repeated this for hours and made significant progress, her hands were red raw and bleeding from moving everything, several times cutting herself on sharp rocks, at some point Mirko had forgotten this wasn't real and merely a figment of her own subconscious, she worked tirelessly, the hardest part was removing the gunpowder as much like dry sand, it would simply pile in on itself, Mirko grit her teeth and doubled her efforts, removing more and more gunpowder, piling it up on the sides of the cave and spreading it out, it had been days now.. still she persisted.

it was a few days later when much of the gunpowder and debris had been shifted, eventually after all this time she came across a body, the body seemed fresh, despite the days having passed, she carefully removed the body from the rubble, placing her carefully atop the ground, the seemingly dead body looked towards Mirko, a tear falling down her charred cheek.

It muttered a few small words however they could not be heard, Mirko panicked slightly before the area seemed to tremble, the scene visibly cracked, until it eventually shattered.

Mirko appeared back in the fog filled illusionary space, this time Kiko's visage stood clearly the fog dispersing from the room, the burns nowhere to be seen, her skin supple and flawless like normal, she looked onwards towards Mirko, Mirko looked back towards Kiko, her expression solemn.

"I never meant to let you die.."
Mirko Sighed

"It was never your choice to make"

Kiko's voice echoed in an angelic tone

"I should have been stronger, if I was stronger this would never have happened"

Mirko's openly spoke her regrets.

"If you were stronger then this maybe things would have been different, but its also possible nothing would change."

"You cannot predict what will or will not be, sure you could have been stronger, but who knows how that would have worked out"

"Of course, if you feel that strongly about it then get stronger, that much IS your choice"

Mirko sighed, releasing what seemed to be the leftover of her guilt

"I will make sure I take your body back to Mt, Heng Luo.. I will find it but first I need to help take care of the Ouyang-Gu Clan"

Kiko merely smiled lightly, as she gazed towards Mirko

"Its about time for you to wake up.."

"Wake up.."

"WAKE UP!"

Mirko awoke from her subconscious with a shock, her body jolting upwards as her face warped slightly due to a tinge of pain spreading outwards from her wound due to her sudden movement, the medic quickly supported and lied her back down, clearly having just resuscitated her.

Mirko let out a small sigh, her guilt, her trauma almost melting away at this moment along with her sigh, for now she had come to terms with what had happened and would look to improve herself in the future for Kiko's sake and to try and prevent such things again in the future.. her voice echoed out in the area..

"Thank you.."

The medic turned to leave the room for a while before stopping and turning around to Mirko..

"Your welcome, get some rest"

Mirko of course remained silent, her words intended for more than one person..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

Perform a moderate workout routine

Preparing to set out

Mirko hadn't long woke up, her wounds were healing however thanks to the medic, she still wasn't at her best but it was important to find out what level of movement and ability she was currently capable of, she sat herself up turned to sit at the side of the bed, she redressed herself, her clothes having been washed and cleaned already, she made her way outside the medical tent, the sun beamed down in her face as she moved her hand to shade her eyes and look out and around, people were bustling about, clearing up the left over debris and trying to repair the tunnels, this was a large project and would take many months if not longer in order for the tunnel path ways to be repairs and the equipment excavated.

Mirko took a deep breath, before breathing back out, she felt a tiny twinge of pain however it was not enough to worry about, eyes filled with determination she began to check on her bodies condition, she first began by performing some light calisthenics, starting with the legs, she began to perform lunges, this exercise was important as it tested her core, her balance and her flexibility all in one go, she moved her legs a shoulders width apart and placed her right leg in front of her, making sure to keep her upper torso straight, she slowly dipped into the lunge, lowering her centre of gravity bending her knee's making sure not to extend her knee's past her toes as it would compromise the form of the exercise, she performed 50 of these on each leg before moving on to the next exercise.

Her next exercise focused the mid section, the rexus abdominus, or as most people would know it, the abdominals, she performed the most basic of exercises targeting this area, she led down on her back, tucked her feet close to her glutes and began to place her abdominals under tension, sitting up so her chest reached her knee's, she repeated this action 100 times, performing 100 sit up's, this exercise in particular causes some mild pain from her wound however once again it was not enough to hinder her much.

next she focused on her chest area and arm's, a basic exercise yet one of the most effective, legends of past would perform these for hours, doing these in the thousands, however for now she planned on keeping it fairly moderate, she would enter the typical position to perform a press up, plank position, arm shoulder height spread slightly wider than her shoulders, here she would slowly lower herself controlling her strength until her nose was just a small distance from the floor, her chest of course would hit the floor first, after holding the position for a second she would press herself back up, her arms extending fully but not locking, Mirko would perform 200 push ups finding that these didn't strain her whatsoever.

After finishing her push ups she would take a deep breath, the last portion of her work out would consist of shadow boxing, she would perform a series of jabs, gentle fist motions and kicks utilising her powerful legs, she would perform this for over 2 hours, practicing her gentle fist motions, her gentle fist motions caused her no pain, some of her large motion kicks would cause her a faint pain in her abdomen she her leg extended to high however it was once again not enough to worry about.

Sigh~

"Its been such a long time since I had a good work out, lets keep this going"

Mirko once again moved her legs a shoulders width apart, her feet pointed forwards, she proceeded to bend her knee's whiles keeping her torso straight to maintain form, similar to the lunges, she would dip down until her legs were at a perfect 90 degree angle, performing a perfect squat, she would perform 200 of these as well, this incurred no pain whatsoever, in fact it only motivated her more, her blood was pumping and her determination overflowing.

Mirko's next choice was to perform some tuck jumps, exercising her powerful legs, tuck jumps was a simple exercise and was very simply to do, it simply involved one jumping upwards bringing there legs up off the floor as far as possible, ideally being able to place her hands underneath her legs, this would be a great leg exercise as well as a great way to improve her cardio, she performed these actions a number of times, she had absolutely no issues performing this action, she performed at least 1000 of these tuck jumps before beginning to feel any sort of strain in her legs.

After performing her set of exercises Mirko was covered in a light sweat, the exercises enough to sufficiently warm up and it did the job it needed to, it tested her ability and how much her injury would affect her.

"I guess that's it for now"

"Seems I'm not hindered in any way, I need to head back and warn Father, although I should locate the Ouyang-Gu clan first and gather some information.."

Last edited:

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Elements

Meet with a major faction representative

The unexpected

Mirko had not long finished her work out routine before looking around the area, there were many people around, most were beginning to excavate the broken down mines, these people were locals of the area, they stayed here year round working in the mines creating a community, the goods they found within the mines they set up on stalls to sell as well as paid a fee to the overlords of the area.. the Ouyang-Gu clan.. it was widely known that the clan was not liked, they were tyrants of the area, they ruled the mines by utilising fear and made examples of a few locals when they first took over the area, the especially rowdy ones they put on display...

The fear was so deep rooted that gathering information might not be an easy endeavour, Mirko sighed, the first person she aimed to ask was the person who helped save her life..

Mirko walked through the tent filled area, looking around at the goods they had on display, mostly these were stalls set up with various jewels, metals and crystals, mined from inside the cave system, Mirko continued until she reached a closed tent not far away, this tent was the official medical tent meant for those injured from the mines and those who passed the area that needed medical attention, of course this was all done at a fee or a trade, Mirko was one of the lucky ones which the medic took pity on.

She pulled open the canvas tent revealing the inside, inside the tent were numerous medical tools and a few make shift beds set up for the injured, there were a few here and there but overall it wasn't bustling.. a good thing really, Mirko's eyes shifted towards the doctor who was busy cleaning his tools, she slowly approached him

"I want to thank you for your help and how you have taken care of me... but I'm afraid I must ask for more.. I need some information on the Ouya.."

"SHH!... Not here..."

The medic's eyes shifted around before slowly getting up and walking out of the tent, he signalled for Mirko to follow, he led Mirko to an area near the mines, past all the tents, and entered a small unused tunnel, the tunnel received some damage from the recent chaos however overall it was mostly in tact, the medic looked around carefully before speaking quietly towards Mirko,

"This way.."

They both entered the tunnel, following the tunnel they came across a small wooden blockade and door, the door held a seal on it, seemingly keeping those who didn't know its chakra input to be kept out or even receive a backlash of energy, still the medic unlocked the door using his special methods, and led Mirko inside into a decent sized room, there wasn't much inside the room however it consisted of the tunnel maps and its topography, a large table and chairs which surrounded it, the nearby walls held a plethora of weaponry, ranging from kunai, shuriken, swords, spears, halberds, all kinds of weapons could be found here, this caused some surprise for Mirko who had just entered..

"What is all this.."

Mirko exclaimed

"This is our gathering point, the gathering and meeting place for the resistance"

"Resistance? You mean against the Ouyang-Gu Clan?"

"That's exactly right.. unfortunately this is only the beginning and there are not enough of us to resist them, their level of power and hold on the deadmines is too strong.."

Mirko sighed, she knew this was the case, this was why she knew it would be difficult to obtain information

"Although you say your power isn't up to scratch, that seal on the door is not simple.."

"That seal was left for us by a passer-by, who owed us a great deal, it cloaks both the entrance to this area as well as acts like a lock on the door, only those of us who have been taught the method can enter or allow others to enter, which is currently a total of 3, unfortunately he seemed to be in a hurry himself and was unable to stay"

"I see.."

"Now I brought you here because we trust you, the second is you helped kill the leader of the Ouyang-Gu Clan, that was partially the reason why I helped you in the first place.."

Mirko was slightly surprised by their level of knowledge, she was unaware that these denizens knew what was happening within the mines, she figured that the Ouyang-Gu clan would try and keep this kind of information as low down as possible, clearly that was not the case..

"I can see by your face you are slightly surprised, our information network isn't perfect and many still fear even mentioning the clan but when it involves the leader.. how can we not catch wind of that.."

"That make's sense.. Well, in which case I have no need to beat around the bush for this matter, I came to you thinking you may have useful information regarding the clan, now it seems to me that is indeed the case, I will be honest with you, the Ouyang-Gu clan have their sites set on the Air Nation and managed to infiltrate and corrupt its political structure, my companion Kiko managed to thwart this and expel their influence from the village however the clan should be preparing to march on and wage war with the Air Nation at any moment.. For this reason and to make it easier in the future, My companion... Kiko.. she made the ultimate sacrifice to kill Gu Yao.."

The medic sighed, he sat down carefully and stroked his long white beard in thought, his look was solemn as he regretted the death of someone who clearly exited the world too soon, unfortunately this was also a common sight for ninja, if he ever managed to get a chance he would have liked to have thanked her personally.. turning to Mirko again to continue

"We were aware that the clan was involved in some unusual activity recently, but we were unsure exactly what that was... if they manage to gain a foothold and leadership over the Air Nation then we would have no hope in the future of rebelling.. they would have too much at their disposal"

Mirko thought intently at the situation at hand.. it seemed there was some promise here at the deadmines, but it was still only blossoming, Mirko was unsure if the idea she had just come up with would be fruitful, but she had to try..

"It seems that the resistance wants the Ouyang-Gu Clan gone as much as we do, a war is bound to happen eventually and we will both benefit if we work together, if we don't then the future for you and your people and those in the Air Nation are bleak, I have an idea that may help, but you must bolster your numbers and prepare yourselves, I can help you with this but first I need to return to the Air Nation and pass on the information..! wait.. perhaps I don't need to return just yet.."

Mirko had a moment of revelation while she was talking, she wasn't skilled in cloning techniques, this was a fatal flaw of hers which made it difficult for her to be in two places at once, however she had yet to sign a summoning contract.. if she recalled correctly, Kiko was a master of the monkey summoning, if she could retrieve the monkey scroll on her that would save them a lot of time and effort, she would gain new allies and Mirko was sure they would love to have revenge for Kiko's passing..

Mirko took a deep breath as she organised her thoughts, planning the sequence of events that would need to be done in the future and what to prioritize

"I will remain here and help you train and get everything in order, I will send an envoy to the Air Nation to contact my Father Meng Hao and inform him of what is happening here, I'm not sure how much time we have but first thing is first, I need your help in excavating and clearing the mine to where Kiko is located."

The medic was deep in thought, he too had to plan out his next moves carefully, there were a few spies within the deadmines which reported back to the Ouyang-Gu clan so they had to be tactful, looking up again towards Mirko,
he nodded slowly

"I will gather the others of the resistance and tell them what you have told me, we will sort out bolstering out numbers"

Mirko Nodded..

"Good, whiles you take care of that I will concentrate all my efforts on getting to Kiko"

The medic nodded as well

"Then we have an agreement, We will join forces with you to help take down the Ouyang-Gu clan, but not until we are ready to do so, You have my, Bai Xaochun's word"

Here today, a new alliance had formed between the resistance and the Air Nation, her unexpected meeting with one of the resistance faction heads seemed to have gone well, next, Mirko focused her sights on what she had to do next..

End of Mission

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Storyboard Element

Retrieve Kiko and the Monkey Summoning Scroll

Securing the tunnel

Mirko left the small tunnel leading to the resistance gathering room, she made sure to closely look around before revealing herself to make sure no one took notice of course, she hurriedly made her way towards the collapsed tunnel which directly led to Kiko, she had to first begin clearing up the sheer debris which covered the entrance to the area, people were working tirelessly of course however there wasn't enough of them, nor enough time, and unlike herself, they were unable to use ninjutsu.

Mirko soon made arrived at the location, 2 people had been assigned to this area to help clear the debris and rubble that existed and they worked tirelessly, the sun was scorching and the air was dry, the sheer level of dust which filled the air from moving the rubble made this a harsh working environment as well, occasionally you would hear coughs echoing around from the nearby workers, Mirko looked around the area observing the current work progress, unfortunately not much work had been done, not through lack of trying of course but more through the sheer effort it took to make any headway.

Mirko walked up towards the cave entrance, making sure to clear the way as she approached, warning the others to stay back for a moment whiles she began her own work.. firstly she channelled her chakra into the rock that covered the entrance, whiles channelling her chakra through the earth she manipulated the earth into a corridor, this corridor opened up a portion of the tunnel and reinforced it.

Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

This act surprised the workers around her and they exclaimed with relative joy, this meant they would be able to get back to their original work faster, their lively hood relied on those mines, they couldn't allow a whole section of the mines to be inaccessible, Mirko continued this process a number of times, slowly she rebuilt the cave tunnels, during this time, any loose debris and rock that still existed in place was taken away by the other workers, Mirko continued her efforts, using the same technique numerous times, due to some instability in places, she was required to go back several times to certain area's in order to repeat the jutsu, making sure to really reinforce the tunnel.

a couple of hours passed by, this wasn't unusual, the tunnels were long and the debris continued to fall inwards, at times the weight of the boulders and debris was too much for the jutsu to hold, as such they had to clear it the proper way, of course this wasn't hard for Mirko who excelled with her physical body and once the load had been dispersed she created new tunnels once again, the workers were all very skilful, they erected wooden beams and framing in order to reinforce the weight and secure the tunnel further, this took more time due to the construction and acquiring the resources themselves, the sand and rocky terrain did not harbour many trees, most of their resources had to be gained from trade.

Still Mirko worked on tirelessly, eventually she came to the large room where Kiko was buried, her expression became a mixture of solemn and serious as she recalled the past events which occurred, her hair flowed forwards over her shoulders and the wind from the outside was finally able to reach through the cave, only to meet this rocky wall that stood before her, Mirko took a deep breath and sighed deeply, she was unable to make use of the current jutsu she had been using to create the tunnels, this large area would have to be opened the hard way, she began to work diligently, placing rocks and boulders on her back or shoulders she would begin excavating, large pieces of hard rock that were too big too move had to be broken down in a controlled manner, Mirko would do this by channelling wind chakra into her finger tips, releasing a blade of wind across the boulders in numerous directions, cutting it down into small pieces where they were carted out by the other workers,

Mirko's job became one of delegation as she directed the workers to focus on certain area's, meanwhile she continued to break down the large boulders which existed around her, eventually all that was left was the remnants of battle, the gunpowder, the fragments of bone lingering, in fact there still seemed to be a toxic air around,
Mirko channelled her wind chakra into the area around her and began to control and manipulate the air currents, she would catch what was left of the toxic gas and channel it out through the cave tunnel system and flow fresh air into the cave.

Once Mirko had done this she would begin digging through the area, she had to be careful and prompted the others to go outside, the sheer amount of gunpowder in the area was dangerous, a slight spark or any flammable substance would cause more explosion's and unfortunately gunpowder was heavier than what the air currents were capable of lifting, the gunpowder she did dig up was placed into wooden buckets and placed in the tunnels for the workers to cart out safely, this gunpowder would come in handy for more controlled blasts, Mirko worked tirelessly, she was covered in black dust, sweat and was beginning to tire, she had been working nonstop this entire time.

it took her a few more hours before a lot of the gunpowder had been excavated, it took a while however the save room was slowly becoming clearer, Mirko reinforced the roof and walls where possible and allowed the workers to come in to help quicken the pace while Mirko worked in the area she believed Kiko to be, several hours later, a hand finally appeared, Mirko exclaimed in excitement, she rushed to remove the remaining debris from around her and worked to pull her out of the ground, finally with great effort and commitment she released Kiko from the earth pulling her into her embrace, she hugged the corpse as tears fell from her eyes, she promised Kiko she would retrieve her and finally she had done what she had promised, she carefully searched Kiko's belongings, it took her a moment but she finally found the Monkey summoning scroll.

Slowly, she picked up Kiko and began to leave the cave, carrying her out, this would not be her final resting place.. Mirko was certain of that.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stepping foot onto the rocky and sandy wastelands which were the deadmines, once a small bustling community of miners and groups of hopefuls hoping to strike a fortune, now only a ghostly whistle remained from the wind which spread through the abandoned foundation, caves had collapsed and even the remnants of the Ouyang-Gu clan from the past had abandoned the area,

Mirko's eyes scanned the area, the white of her eyes betrayed her thoughts as they seemed dull, looking at what seemed to be the past.. slowly she trod through the scorching sand, setting her sights upon the now collapsed cavern which caused her much trauma in the past, her mind travelled back to one particular moment as her gaze fixed upon the broken down area.

Storyboard Element

Ghosts of the past - Signing the Monkey Contract and summoning your first Monkey

Signing the Monkey Contract

Mirko slowly walked out with Kiko in hand's along with the Monkey Summoning Scroll, she carried Kiko back and preserved her body back in Bai Xiaochun's tent, she then turned to face the scroll which she had placed on the floor next to her, she slowly unravelled the scroll, revealing the names of the people before her, Kiko's name was directly written in blood as the last signee of this particular summoning scroll, seeing this caused her eyes to get a bit misty as she remembered the tragedy which had befallen her, seeing her body next to her as well didn't help of course, she wiped her eyes to clear them of the tears which were developing, her eyes shifted to the name before her, seemingly someone called 'Kirikoe Katsuryoku' was also a signer of the Monkey contract, likely the one to have given the scroll to Kiko in the first place, regardless Mirko bit in her thumb, taking out a large chunk, a generous amount of blood was needed in order to write out her signature on the scroll.

"I will be the one to inherit this skill from you Kiko.."

Mirko began to write out her name as the blood flowed and the calligraphy formed beautifully, it took several strokes in order to write out her name fully but eventually the name 'Mirko Hyuuga' was written in full, her name sat right next to Kiko's and she felt a strange sensation, like she had picked up Kiko's mantle.

Next came the summoning, she galvanised her chakra and allowed it to flow through her, channelling it through and down into her hand, the blood continued to drip, she pressed her hand onto the hard surface, where upon a summoning circle spread out rapidly from her hand, a plume of smoke followed as a silhouette stood within the smoke, muscles were firm, his figure tall and bulky, a tail swung swiftly as it dispersed some of the smoke behind him due to its fierce movement, eventually the smoke dispersed fully, and the monkey's figure was fully revealed, a white fur revealed itself, the first monkey to appear of course was non other than the Monkey King himself, Enma...

"Hmm.. It's been a while since I was summoned..."

Enma's eyes shifted towards Mirko and then to Kiko and the scroll, his eyes flickering as his ferocity followed

"Who dares to kill a summoner of the monkey kingdom!!"

His voice boomed, and his presence intimidated Mirko slightly, Mirko quickly calmed him and explained the situation and the details which led to her gaining the monkey summoning scroll, Enma listened carefully before letting out a solemn sigh releasing the anger and pressure he had directed towards Mirko

Sigh~

"So that's what happened.. It explains why Leraje was in such distress.."

Enma's eyes shifted back towards Mirko, his voice once again fierce and commanding,

"You! I am Monkey King Enma, Leader of the Monkey Kingdom, You seem capable, The Monkey Kingdom is hereby ready to help should you need it.. It may be a good idea to summon Leraje and allow her to say her goodbyes.."

Enma once again took a solemn appearance, his memory recalling the times he was summoned by Kiko and fought by her side, he took one final sigh before his gaze once again shifted to Mirko

"I will be taking my leave.. "

With those being his final words to Mirko he once again disappeared in a plume of smoke, returning to the monkey kingdom, the room became silent as Mirko now sat alone within the room, her first time summoning a monkey was an unusual experience, and seeing his commanding figure she felt reassured that she had made the correct choice in choosing a summoning contract, she once again bit her thumb, the blood that was flowing generously before had began to clot and stop, now allowing the blood to flow once again, she repeated her previous motion, channelling her chakra down through her arm and pressed her hand upon the hard surface, a summoning circle once again spread out rapidly around her palm and the plume of smoke followed, another monkey stood as a silhouette within the smoke, her tail cut through the smoke like a blade, unlike enma's which had a whip like motion and strength to it, the smoke dispersed and stood in place was a Monkey who donned a whitish light pink fur, her tail as sharp as a sword, her demeanour was one of absolute elegance and grace, her eyes looked towards Mirko with a piercing gaze, she had heard the story already from Enma himself but that didn't make her any less sad, she was disappointed in herself for failing, disappointed in her lack of strength.

Sigh~

"So.. Mirko.. Thank you for retrieving Kiko's body.. and giving me the chance to say goodbye..."

Mirko looked down towards the floor she recalled how close both Leraje and Kiko was and a pain manifested in her chest,

"I didn't sign the contract and summon you just so you could say goodbye, I need you to take her body and return it to Mt. Heng Luo, My father would also want to say goodbye and she deserves to be buried rightly on Mt. Heng Luo"

Leraje turned her gaze towards Kiko's body, her gaze one of love and affection as she too recalled the memories of her battles together with her, the time they had spent together was truly a blessing for her and she was thankful for it, she turned back to look at Mirko and gave a nod, she felt it right that it be her duty to return the body to the mountain and allow Kiko to finally sleep peacefully, after which she could take her place by Mirko's side and help her finally stop the Ouyang-Gu clan.. She would grit her teeth and bare her fangs at the thought of this horrendous clan..

"Rest assured, I will return Miss Kiko's body back to Meng Hao and bury her beneath the blossom tree, her grave will be adorned by the petals that fall every year and every year I will place a Soul Stealing Lotus on her grave, and I will make sure that the Ouyang-Gu clan's name will be erased from the annals of history"

The eyes of Leraje narrowed as a vicious killing intent emanated from her body, a nearly tangible pressure and bloody aura permeated the area, before slowly dying down again.

Upon which Leraje picked up Kiko's body carefully, wrapped it to make sure it wouldn't gather dust and it would stay as pristine as possible before leaving for Mt. Heng Luo, her speed was swift yet gentle, trying her best to keep the journey as tranquil as possible.. as if afraid of disturbing Kiko's rest..

Mirko watched on as Leraje left for the mountain, after they left the distance of her sight she next focused her efforts on seeing if Bai Xiaochun had retrieved the info she needed...

End Of Mission