Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not good at this.

Mission Name: Occupy the Zoo
Alignment: Hero
Type: Solo/Counter/Initiative
District: Financial
Description: Several gorillas, Lions, Tigers, and other dangerous animals have all escaped from the zoo. The local police aren't really equipped to handle this -- all the animals need to be safely brought down through non lethal methods. After the animals are subdued, they should be returned back to the zoo, so that they can be put back in their respective pens.
Reward: 20 EXP

It was a casual Sunday afternoon, nothing out of the ordinary, as always was Saitama would patrol the streets of NBville. His superhero work still fills him with boredom, since all the foes he has faced posed no threat to him, even the mightiest foes pose no challenge to him, which is th reason why he doesn't take his hero work very seriously. Despite being bored, Saitama does not ignore crime.

While on duty Saitama decided to go checkout the Zoo since there was nothing happening. On his way he saw a herd of people running past him in fear, he decides to check out the Zoo. When he had arrived at the entrance gate he encountered an enraged gorilla charging towards him that was about to strike him with both it's huge fist. Easily Saitama stopped it's movements by grabbing the fist of the gorrilla keeping it still in its position, one of the guard noticed and took the opportunity to use his tranquilizer gun. The formula was shot and was soon knocked out. Saitama approaches the guard and asked

Oh thank god you came. Unfortunately that wasn't the only animal that had escaped, there are more. There have been sightings of lions at the art museum and a tigers and a leopard near the bank. Please help us.

No problem, however I need to ask one thing, where do you keep your tranquilizers ?

Huh??

Saitama running towards the Art Museum with a bag full of tranquilizer darts, he felt bored so he had debate with himself whether or not if he should have takeaway or have Genos make dinner. While lost in his thoughts he had already arrived at his destination, the building was surrounded by police officers with riot shield and guns and barriers. Walking towards the officers he says

I don't think you'll be needing those officers.

One of the officers replied
Huh? Who you?

My name is Saitama, I'm a hero for fun

Immediately Saitama decides to leap over them and dashed straight towards the entrance and burst open the the doors. He did this so the lions could hear him and soon follow the noise. As stupid as they were 2 came out from right taking their stance and growling at Saitama. He took out 2 darts out of the bag and without hesitation he disappeared into thin air leaving only an afterimage behind and appeared behind the lions leaving them no time to react he would penetrate the darts in their back, knocking them out momentarily.

While everyone outside was confused on what or who that man in yellow was, suprisingly they witness the same man walk out and run away. While people are staring at him leave others notice the 2 lions at the entrance are knocked out with tranquilizers on their back.

On his way to the bank now filled with boredom again on how easy the situation was Saitama just thought to himself perhaps he will let Genos cook this time. Arriving at the bank he saw large Bengali Tiger trying to smash the bank door open which is filled with people feared for their lives, however there was something unusual, there was another gorrilla and a leopard who staring each other off. Saitama realises that there was a kid behind the gorrilla. It seems that the gorrila was protecting the kid , Saitama admiring the the beast heroic act, but he still needed to subdue the animals. So as the hero Saitama is he swiftly rescues the boy without the gorilla noticing, and then goes to switch places with the boy.So now that they are all distracted the next part was easy. Grabbing 3 darts out of the bag he'd simply poke the gorilla with it, then move towards the leopard and throw it at its leg and later throw one at the tigers back soon all the animals will be sleeping. Saitama just heads back home feeling unsatisfied on his job, it was too easy.

You know what I'll get takeaway instead