Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mission Name: Drug Delivery
Alignment: Good
Type: Solo/Counter/Initiative
Description: A shipment of medicine is en-route to NBVille Hospital from Sun Labs. The overall value of the medicine has been calculated to be very high, and very valuable. Various buyers on the black market are interested in acquiring the drugs in order to either resell them for a profit, or use them for their own personal purposes. Your mission is to protect the truck and ensure that it makes it safely into the city before any villains can ambush and steal the drugs inside.
Reward: 20 EXP​

It was quiet day, Saitama had just bought groceries from the supermarket, and was now on his way home when suddenly he saw a van travelling at high speed, it looked similar to an ambulance, perhaps they were in a hurry so it mus have been important. Strangely there were 2 motorcyclists pursuing the van, it looked suspicious at first but one of the bikers who was wearing an open leather black jacket, which was then was lifted by the winds exposing the gun in a holster by his waist. At that moment Saitama was sure something was wrong.

Saitama placed the bag full of groceries on the floor and being completely oblivious to his own ability he started doing stretches for his hamstring and calves, it was essential because he didn't want to pull any muscles on the way. Saitama had just finished jogging on the spot for a minute, bystanders walking by giggling and backbiting as they just witnessed a man in tights exercising, however the air around had just turned dry, while the aura around Saitama had just mutated as he took his starting position. He took his first step and disappeared leaving nothing behind but the wind following through and his footprint implanted on the concrete floor, Immediately Saitama caught up to the motorcyclists and grabbed the tires of both vehicles with an iron-willed grip destroying it's shape, at the same time lifting it up as he stopped running, causing the drives to fly off their bikes, skidding through the road, luckily they wore helmets and protective gear, it seemed as if they were truly prepared for this. Slowly Saitama approached one of the bikers , and pulled off his helmet while the sun was shining bright on top of them brightly, the villain had grabbed his gun, and before he could aim at Saitama, his bald head had reflected the powerful sunlight into his eyes, blinding him temporary. Thus giving Saitama the chance to grab his gun and crush it with his bear hands, before the poor man could regain his eyesight again. Looking down at the man he asked him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"N-nothing I wasn't doing anything."

Before Saitama could reply back the biker's partner had approached Saitama from behind with gun aimed at his head.

"Heh your messing with the wro-"

Saitama uppercut the man sending him high up into the sky while he was talking and said

"Wait for your turn"

He looked back at the man at the lying on the ground watching the terror in the poor blokes face after he had just witnessed his friend flying.

"This time I want no bullshit, why we're chasing the van?"

Umm the.. the guy driver! Yes the driver he forgot his wallet so we decided to give it to him, because you know.. where not bad people.

Really? Let's ask your friend.

Both Saitama and the man could here the other one approaching from the sky as he was getting louder.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Saitama caught the unlucky fella in a way where the force of his landing would be reduced, the second he was caught nothing but fear was filled in this man's heart, he burst out in tears as he confessed what his true intentions where.

"I'm sorry sir, please spare me I didn't mean to do it I-I just wanted to make some money that's it Please spare me please

"It seems your friend here had a different story to tell."

Saitama knocked out both the criminals and called the police and notified them of what happened