Aponi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching the show Lost on Netflix and am on like ep. 60, but I'm getting really annoyed. So does anyone know wtf is going on? I don't even want to finish watching it now bc it's taking so long to get to wtf is really going on.

Higekage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Check the lostpedia or something for things you are wondering about (Spoiler alert though). Tbh I really liked S1-4, thought 5 was okay, a bit too much, and the final season okay but not anywhere near the other seasons in terms of story writing. So disappointed. Season 1-3 were damn great

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing wrong with the show. If you personally don't like it, then you just don't like it. That's really all there is to it. I for one love the series and am currently watching it. On season 5 and loving the mystery of the show

You don't need Lostpedia or anything. If you watch the show and pay attention then it tells you everything you need to know.

If you genuinely don't know what the hells going on then you haven't been paying attention. That's all there is to it. If you don't like it, then stop the show. There honestly isn't any point in watching something you don't want to watch.

Last edited: