Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since im never around, I was checking out the new layout since the VB4 switch. Was trying to check out some old threads, and they are gone?

Dunno if this has been addressed yet (prolly has)? But I was just curious how, if possible, that they can be seen again? If its a time thing, meaning that threads older than a certain time, wouldnt alot of the old RPers lose training threads? Amongst other important threads? Or is this just me?

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since im never around, I was checking out the new layout since the VB4 switch. Was trying to check out some old threads, and they are gone?

Dunno if this has been addressed yet (prolly has)? But I was just curious how, if possible, that they can be seen again? If its a time thing, meaning that threads older than a certain time, wouldnt alot of the old RPers lose training threads? Amongst other important threads? Or is this just me?
If I remember correctly it had something to do with the database errors and then the "truth" as to what happened.
Not going to openly post the truth of it on here though.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there some specific timeframe you know of which these threads disappear after? Maybe it's a problem with forum settings where threads after x years being made are archived or something.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some threads and some data was cleaned upon the upgrade by V since there were some errors in the data base. Perhaps that is the issue. Without links, its impossible to say. They can have simply been deleted or trashed.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some threads and some data was cleaned upon the upgrade by V since there were some errors in the data base. Perhaps that is the issue. Without links, its impossible to say. They can have simply been deleted or trashed.
Eh....Unlikely since one of the threads im missing is for instance, my konichiwa thread? Also, last night I could view 75 of my threads, now I can only view 74 :/

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I lost a thread as well.I made it 10 min befor the update(was a new bio).Never really got a solid reason as to why it happened.

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try to use the advanced search and you usually find what you are looking for. Search for your username, and threads started by it, in the section you which to look for it... and well that's usually the way to find threads u are looking for.

Igneel

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Try to use the advanced search and you usually find what you are looking for. Search for your username, and threads started by it, in the section you which to look for it... and well that's usually the way to find threads u are looking for.
still can't find it o.o
Thread name:Six paths of pain
It was made in RPG biography section